Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329789 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ouch...

ednut1:
unless you are cec no ita yet o. But definately next draw . They should keep clearing the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Philips49:
3242CEC +668PNP=3900 ITA

That means the pool is getting cleared. If regular draws are conducted, the score will keep dropping. Let’s be hopeful for April 1st / 8th.
I don't think they will want the score to drop below 450 tbh. I think they have devised another means of doing the draws. A lot economic immigrants are stuck in the pool because of the likes of CEC having a huge score. Doing a separate draw for PNP, CEC, FSW AND FST would make it a fair ground for all and sundry. I think the next draw would be FSW only and the score would hover around 465-467. FSW with the money and academic qualifications would probably translate to economic boost. CEC are already in the country thus, the occupation in demand won't be sorted. Only an outland candidate can truly fill the job space.

Hopefully, there is another draw on Wednesday the 25th or 1st of April.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Please for British council do I need to get my trf before updating my EE or I find the trf number on the result available online. Please help I need to update. Kindly advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by phantasma: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2020
The number is at the bottom right side of the certificate. It's not on the result online.

Remicynt:
Please for British council do I need to get my trf before updating my EE or I find the trf number on the result available online. Please help I need to update. Kindly advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Are you the team lead or supervisor on that noc
claseek:
it's a fintech.. a corporate organisation like Interswitch etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Na wa o... So I will v to go to their office. In D's covid-19 times. Can dey call it for someone on call. Dey should understand it's nt every body dat can come to their office na.
phantasma:
The number is at the bottom right side of the certificate. It's not on the result online.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by phantasma: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Actually, you can't even go there. They have closed their office to the public and suspended all exams. I think you should call them or send an email. They might be delivering results.

Remicynt:
Na wa o... So I will v to go to their office. In D's covid-19 times. Can dey call it for someone on call. Dey should understand it's nt every body dat can come to their office na.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Are you CEC, i thought you got PNP or so one time?

Pwinkle1:
Can’t believe it finally got to my score... who would have thought!!

467 at last! We can only trust in God’s timing wink

Congratulations to all ITA clinchers, happy for you guys, amidst all the chaos in the world grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2020
bekayy:
Are you CEC, i thought you got PNP or so one time?
Lol, wow sharp memory..

I guess I didn't articulate my post abi comment well enough. My CRS score was 467, and it never got to it...until I got PNP nomination cheesy

So I was just saying how it finally got to the score, obviously at that point I had not realized that it was CEC only smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Honeydoc(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Honeydoc:
Hello house. I've been following this thread since part 8 and read the previous parts. The love and attitude of sharing I've seen here shows we really have brotherly love.
Thank you all for sharing info and helping out. Our IELTS is ready, just waiting for ECA before jumping into the pool. CRS scores stand at 474 and I'm hoping we get ITA asap.
I've begun gathering necessary documents but just noticed a mistake on my previous job reference letter, my name was misspelled (they pit a instead of e). I want to request for another one but need someone else to help me read through just In case there are other mistakes. Please help me.
Please can you help me, @stencil @ednut1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FunmilolaGold(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020
In the midst of coronavirus issues, please I hope my transcripts will get delivered to WES office as they have on their website that operations are no longer in the office till its safe. I just applied and sent them (waec, bsc, cipm) from here a week ago and haven’t been able to track any though I think the parcels may not have evn left Nigeria.

Please who sent transcripts recently since coronavirus and it’s been received by Wes/gotten to their office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
FunmilolaGold:
In the midst of coronavirus issues, please I hope my transcripts will get delivered to WES office as they have on their website that operations are no longer in the office till its safe. I just applied and sent them (waec, bsc, cipm) from here a week ago and haven’t been able to track any though I think the parcels may not have evn left Nigeria.

Please who sent transcripts recently since coronavirus and it’s been received by Wes/gotten to their office?

Why the stress about WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kennylad90: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello House, please i need answers to this question.
A friend of mine who has 6 years working experience but has been unemployed for the past two years, does his 6 years working experience qualifies him for express entry. This is one major factor he is considering for him to start the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
WAEC to WES sad people dont know?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kennylad90:
Hello House, please i need answers to this question.
A friend of mine who has 6 years working experience but has been unemployed for the past two years, does his 6 years working experience qualifies him for express entry. This is one major factor he is considering for him to start the process.
Any experience gotten in the past 10 years is valid.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
We pray corona virus fades away, let life continue. All the best

Pwinkle1:

Lol, wow sharp memory..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by claseek(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
magd:
Are you the team lead or supervisor on that noc
no I'm not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rozeybid: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
I applied for BCS certification and did the exam last week, guys pls say a prayer for me regarding this smiley cant afford to rewrite any of the modules.

I have all the time to prepare for my IELTS, I'll keep waiting for the passport, and BCS takes like 8 to 10 weeks to release the result cheesy
All the best to me and others on this journey!
#itwillendinpraise [/pls just sent a mail to you !! Will like to make enquiry about the BCS]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elvis390: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good afternoon house. I received my ITA on 19th of February but I haven’t submitted my documents but deadline is 20th April so I’m supposed to have about 30days left. But on Saturday, they gave me extra 60days again. Please does this apply to anyone else?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Elvis390:
Good afternoon house. I received my ITA on 19th of February but I haven’t submitted my documents but deadline is 20th April so I’m supposed to have about 30days left. But on Saturday, they gave me extra 60days again. Please does this apply to anyone else?
They did it for everyone.. Canada is a country with brain, they understand that getting all the documents may be hard at this time due to Coronavirus and so decided to extend the deadline for everyone.. smiley smiley

But it doesn't matter, you can submit if you've got all documents.. All the best

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good day everyone, is it possible to enter the express entry without getting the IELTS? afterwards i can go ahead to update my profile once i have the result. I have my ECA report from WES. I'm planning to sit for April IELTS with British council. my schedule was a bit tight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
phantasma:
Actually, you can't even go there. They have closed their office to the public and suspended all exams. I think you should call them or send an email. They might be delivering results.

Their website doesn't say this. Did you call them or how did you find out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone...it appears from the draws held yesterday that the tie-breaking rule is till November 2020 please what do you understand by that?I’m talking about the CEC draw does it mean that even tho you enter the empress entry pool today a day after the draw took place that automatically you would be sent an ITA? Since the tie-breaker is for 2020?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ABSTRUSE: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AyabaS: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bugzymallone:
Hello everyone...it appears from the draws held yesterday that the tie-breaking rule is till November 2020 please what do you understand by that?I’m talking about the CEC draw does it mean that even tho you enter the empress entry pool today a day after the draw took place that automatically you would be sent an ITA? Since the tie-breaker is for 2020?

This was an error which has been corrected.

Tie-breaking rule: November 25, 2019 at 14:00:35 UTC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shizzyguy:
Good day. Please can anyone help with the study materials for the BCS Certificate in IT. Thanks in advance
Drop your contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by phantasma: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's here:

https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/about/covid-19-updates?fbclid=IwAR289TM9Yzp4yEWPbzTXWpL8cuexb2C8mDnbN7dCryU5Y9XE_fBEgS_agV8

Exams were cancelled on Saturday too.

Prisscindy:

Their website doesn't say this. Did you call them or how did you find out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FunmilolaGold(f): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
NEROSKY:

Why the stress about WAEC?

I thought i’ll need it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sashafm(f): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please I want to find out how to go about Police clearance certificate for my sister and her husband in Canada. they are presently in Canada with study visa and got ITA. Yesterday. How do I go about it. I have called inspector moshood and he asked me to come with the documents. What documents are required please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
ABSTRUSE:

The Duke of Alberta!
Lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Funky123(f): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote]Good day everyone, is it possible to enter the express entry without getting the IELTS? afterwards i can go ahead to update my profile once i have the result.

Is there anything you want to do in the pool that is triggering the rush grin grin......The answer is No,wait for the IETLS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nepapole(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi, everyone I need your assistance on the mistake I made while applying for my UNILAG transcript to be sent to Wes, below is the address I was supposed to use but following the number I only wrote the address on no 4
1. WES Reference No............
2. World Education Services
3. Attention: Documentation Center
4. 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
I applied yesterday, submitted and made payment then I realized I didn’t include my Wes reference number and the address wasn’t in full, pls how do I rectify this mistake before unilag sends my transcript to Wes? Pls help I’m new to this...I have mailed the record office but no reply yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.