Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If (27464 Views)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Make we hear word jare. This one looks like a combination of the two bonifaces. Talk is cheap
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BluntBoy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See how CHILDISH u r. He should first wait to be accused then dare anybody to accuse him. Huh?? Sex-for-grade lecturer spotted

I am not even a lecturer.

Secondly, his post is unnecessary and childish. No one has accused him (we all know how accusations like this come, not openly). When the accusations come flying in, that is when you react and dare people to come out.

Rape accusation of this nature nearly always begin with witnesses whose identities are hidden. If accusations come in, then you can challenge anyone to come forward.

No one has mentioned your name overtly or covertly, but you are already making a challenge. Perhaps, his wife has accused him and so he is challenging anyone who has suffered sexual harassment from him to come forward.

It was unnecessary and childish.

Accusations of sexual harassment in the corporate world are rife. It would be childish for someone (a manager, CEO) to come up (except he has been overtly or covertly accused) to challenge woman or man to come forward and accuse him or mention his name publicly.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Mutemenot(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maraokere:

Exactly..but is he indirectly seeking for the award?
Unfortunately we only give award to those who are corrupt
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by udobaba(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

CHALLENGE or we ain’t believing u. You are probably his daughter
How I wish i was his daughter

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BluntBoy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See how CHILDISH u r. He should first wait to be accused then dare anybody to accuse him Huh?? Sex-for-grade lecturer spotted

He didn't ask them to accuse him. He said they should expose him. Accusation is not the same as exposition.

Imagine that you are a lecturer. You have not been exposed like Boniface and the other lecturers captured in the documentary, but your name is being mentioned on social media and everywhere as one of the lecturers who engage in sexual harassment. That is an accusation. You can stand up and challenge anyone to come forward and expose you.

Exposition comes with evidence(s).
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by immaq8(f): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
if govt. sack this guy (lecturer), e go start to blame e village people. Make e no ho mind e course.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by immaq8(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
if govt. sack this guy (lecturer), e go start to blame e village people. Make e no go mind e course. abi na sexology e dey lecture, maybe e want trend.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BigJoe19: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
BluntBoy:
Very unnecessary and childish.

He should wait for accusations first before daring anyone to come forward.

Or, perhaps, his wife has been accusing him at home and the poor man has had enough and decided to challenge anyone to come forward with whatever damning evidence (s) there might be.

Might even be the wife that posted the challenge. The man would be in serious trouble if he is into sexual harassment because by the time the victims start reporting to duty, no one would be able to save him from his wife's disrespect and/or mockery.
These here is a foolish statement, the guy came forward to say it the public about his inocence but you still had to write that he is guilty, is it a must for a man to sexually harass a woman?
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Charly68: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
This man should be made a commissioner in his state
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Kokaine(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
Hnmm

BINOCULARS For Sale! Need one? Click my signature to Chat with me on whatsapp
price
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by luluman: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His ugly look is enough harassment abeg.
While your manners na generational harassment.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by CanadaOrBust: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

He didn't ask them to accuse him. He said they should expose him. Accusation is not the same as exposition.

Imagine that you are a lecturer. You have not been exposed like Boniface and the other lecturers captured in the documentary, but your name is being mentioned on social media and everywhere as one of the lecturers who engage in sexual harassment. That is an accusation. You can stand up and challenge anyone to come forward and expose you.

Something that’s so simple, yet see how confused and convoluted you’ve gotten yourself.
SIMPLE: It is trending that lecturers ask for sex in exchange for grades, making it seem all lecturers do it except they have not yet been caught. Here is one lecturer saying he has never done such and challenging anyone to prove otherwise.
Unless u r a sex-for-grade lecturer, how can u possibly have a problem with that??!!
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by CanadaOrBust: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am not even a lecturer.

Secondly, his post is unnecessary and childish. No one has accused him (we all know how accusations like this come, not openly). When the accusations come flying in, that is when you react and dare people to come out.

Rape accusation of this nature nearly always begin with witnesses whose identities are hidden. If accusations come in, then you can challenge anyone to come forward.

No one has mentioned your name overtly or covertly, but you are already making a challenge. Perhaps, his wife has accused him and so he is challenging anyone who has suffered sexual harassment from him to come forward.

It was unnecessary and childish.

Accusations of sexual harassment in the corporate world are rife. It would be childish for someone (a manager, CEO) to come up (except he has been overtly or covertly accused) to challenge woman or man to come forward and accuse him or mention his name publicly.

U may not be a lecturer but I bet u r a sexual predator of some sort afraid of being exposed.

Otherwise how can u possibly have a problem with something so simple and clear.
SIMPLE: It is trending that lecturers ask for sex in exchange for grades, making it seem all lecturers do it except they have not yet been caught. Here is one lecturer saying he has never done such and challenging anyone to prove otherwise.
How can u possibly have a problem with that, unless u r a predator yourself afraid of being exposed by a challenge
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by CanadaOrBust: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
udobaba:

How I wish i was his daughter

Just because he did not sexually harass u? That’s the bare minimum. It is normal to NOT sexually harass people. U get no points for that. Again, where is his CHALLENGE??
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by udobaba(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Just because he did not sexually harass u? That’s the bare minimum. It is normal to NOT sexually harass people. U get no points for that. Again, where is his CHALLENGE??
Sweetheart, go ease off your thought
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by AuroraB(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
wow ,

so brave

if no one came forward

this man deserve a Vanguard Award
For not being promiscuous towards his students? He deserves an award? Wow. Just, wow cry
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maraokere:
Sex For Grades: Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If He Harassed Anyone

Sequel to the 'Sex For grade' issue that has made rounds on social media, a Lecturer in the Federal University of Kashere, Gombe State, Aliyu Maigodo University of Gombe has challenged his students to come expose him if he had ever extorted money or harassed anyone sexually.

Mr Aliyu shared this on facebook, as he wrote:

CHALLENGE
"I am Aliyu Maigado, a lecturer with Department of Animal Science, Federal University of Kashere, Gombe State.
Over the years, I taught several courses and interacted with many students, both male and female.
If as my student, I ever extort money from you; demanded for or sexually harassed you, between you and your God, kindly report and expose me. Thank you".

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/14/expose-me-if-i-sexually-harassed-you-lecturer-challenges-students/

Nice one from a Northern Lecturer.

Let University, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education Lecturers in Southern Nigeria also come out to challenge students who have any complaint of extortion or sexual harassment to come forward.

I know a lot of male lecturers in some of the tertiary institution in the southern part of Nigeria will be hiding their face for fear of being picked out by the female student they once molested or threatened for sex following the BBC documentary that was carried out by Kiki Mordi.

Apart from the punishment being proposed by the senate to be signed into law by the executive arms of government.

I also think there should be a website something like a hall of shame website carrying the pictures of offending lecturers.

After any male lecturers is found guilty of sexual harassment by the regulatory body in the university or tertiary institutions the lecturer name is posted to the website for the information of the viewing public to act as a deterrent to others.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Every other lecturers should come out and do d same
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
He has set an example, I hope others will follow.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by emmasege: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
muzeze77:
Fine gals no Dey study animal science and dem no Dey attend school wey Dey gombe , the only type of women wey Dey study for Gombe na d one wey Dey dress like masquerade, cover from head to toe
Let him go to UNILAG, UI or OAU to teach. If he passes the test, then he deserves the award. Defintiely not in Gombe where Sharia is the order of the day and beauty is masked up by Hijab.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BluntBoy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
These here is a foolish statement, the guy came forward to say it the public about his inocence but you still had to write that he is guilty, is it a must for a man to sexually harass a woman?

His innocence? Was he accused in the first place?
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BluntBoy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U may not be a lecturer but I bet u r a sexual predator of some sort afraid of being exposed.

Otherwise how can u possibly have a problem with something so simple and clear.
How can u possibly have a problem with that, unless u r a predator yourself afraid of being exposed by a challenge

I believe you are a man. Men are thought to be more emotionally relaxed than women, which means they are relatively more unlikely to make assumptions.

How does my post suggest that I am a sexual predator? I did not explicitly or implicitly support sexual harassment. The main issue here is not even sexual harassment, but whether it is necessary to make a claim at innocence when no charge has been filed against you or a complaint publicly peddled against you.

Imagine Boniface and others standing trial in a court, and this man jumping in and claiming his innocence. Does that sound normal to you? How does the matter concern him for now?
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by brookz: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just like this fellow below grin

1 Share

Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by BluntBoy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Something that’s so simple, yet see how confused and convoluted you’ve gotten yourself.
Unless u r a sex-for-grade lecturer, how can u possibly have a problem with that??!!

Stop making assumptions like an illiterate.

making it seem is not the same as it is

No one even said lecturers ask for sex for grades, but that sexual harassment is rampant in our higher institutions.

No one has accused all lecturers of sexual harassment. You can't make a case for innocence when no charge has been made against you.

Promiscuity has been passed around to be common among doctors, nurses, pilots, hairdressers, etc. Except you are responding to an allegation during an interview on TV, radio, or during an informal conversation, there is no need to make challenges when no one has accused you or thrown it at you.

That was why I brought in the case of his wife. Perhaps, someone has accused him and he has decided to prove his innocence.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by toprealman: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
wow ,

so brave

if no one came forward

this man deserve a Vanguard Award
Calm down.....wait and see.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by majamajic(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
toprealman:

Calm down.....wait and see.

I use If
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Ubdavis(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I put it to u that this man is more good looking than u.
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by toprealman: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

I use If
I see am
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by easiest(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What are we saying what is he saying, it's obvious your mumu never done you �
Re: Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If by Impregnablefolk: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Abeg help me tell them!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / Aaua Pre-degree And 2012/2013 Post Utme Let Meet Here / Birmingham City University Appoints David Mba As Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.