Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) (70016 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Beautiful Lady Completes NYSC, Marries & Gives Birth In A Single Year / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was wrongly jailed in Saudi Arabia for carrying drugs she had no knowledge of, and rescued with the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari, has completed the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Shortly after she was released and returned to Nigeria, Zainab began the mandatory 1- year NYSC exercise and she just passed out with the
atest batch.

Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the chairman of the
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NiDCOM,
celebrated Zainab after she completed her
NYSC.

Dabiri-Erewa shared a picture showing Zainab flaunting her NYSC certificate and wrote:
Remember Zainab Aliyu, wrongly jailed in Saudi for carrying drugs she had no knowledge of , and rescued with the intervention of ⁦@MBuhari ? She just completed her NYSC. We wish Zainab the best as she moves on to great success in life ⁦
@Hajarahhh
⁩ ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1283787660193144832/photo/1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Afolashade00(f): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by TakeThem: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
embarassed
Wishing her all the beat

13 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Afolashade00(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Afolashade00:
grin

Thank God for you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by donstan18: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was
wrongly jailed in Saudi Arabia for carrying
drugs she had no knowledge of, and rescued
with the intervention of President
Muhammadu Buhari,
has completed
the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.
We all know what her fate would have looked like if she was a Christian.

I mean, we all know why Buhari intervened.

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Deasegun19(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
complete nysc inside lockdown... what am I missing?

34 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by loadedvibes: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucky Zainab you still come serve Nigeria .. anyway make I no too talk na children's educational tablets I dey sell. I want make your children dey learn
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand

Becarful so you won't die of hatred

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Mopolchi: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
I rejoice with her

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Buhari2023(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmmm village people nearly catch this one!!!

God big pass dem all
grin

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
she was vindicated at last. shame to bad people who says all manner of rubbish about her. they are all still at the same spot they were. still typing rubbish on nairaland with their cheap phones with no positive thing in their lives. Zaina. congrats. higher and higher u go in life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by akinlaso(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Legitist: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na so God take pick her calls....
You to can get a lift...
***FREE SKILL ACQUISITION***

LEARN SKILLS THAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE IN THIS PRESENT TECHNOLOGICAL WORLD. WITH YOUR ANDROID PHONE, YOU CAN DO A LOT. SEMINAR IS FREE!!!!

DON'T WASTE TIME ON THIS BEFORE THE GROUP GETS FILLED UP....
If you have an Android phone and you cannot make money with it, you are losing on every sides.

Free teachings on how you can use your phone as source of business available NOW:

JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP

https:///FTf3jtgvlNII5qos75xvlx

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Happy for her grin

But, kudos to her, her leg long fa! God knows how many innocent souls have perished in Saudi... Especially blacks.... But the manner she was rescued on time too by our normally lackadaisical government, was shocking grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God for her life.

Hit that like button if you feel God dey your back like her cool cool cool

We're bossed up

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Slawormir: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

donstan18:

We all don't know....
Stop being a niggarrr of negativity and division

God bless Igbos
God bless yorubas
God bless Hausa
God bless Christians
God bless Muslims
God bless the president
God bless all my real niggarrrz
And God bless Nigeria

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool thank God for pa Bubu intervention,I'd not

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by wandium: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

Some people go just make some kin comment for nairaland that will make one wonder what they could have probably sniffed before typing their comment..... Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Las.las.aboki amaka
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by honest1480(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats to her. Thank God for saving her life if not she could have ended up in cold blood.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

why being tribalistic.
no be ur fault, na d mod dey encourage una foolishness . na una go finish nairaland if care is not taken

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.