Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately (34464 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by dederocs(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
The governor must ensure quality construction works are done.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Octopusssy:

Are your digging implements big, strong and reliable?

They can penetrate deeply into the hardest ore
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by dwisedgreat: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
They should please add Ikotun
IKotun
Abaranje
Ijegun
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Octopusssy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

They can penetrate deeply into the hardest ore
Deeply penetrating the hardest core does not mean it is big. It can be very thin and still penetrate any core that stands in its way.

Ogbeni, I repeat: are your digging implements BIG and STRONG?
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by djgreenland(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Babs Animashaun!!! That road is a mess!!!
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Octopusssy:

Deeply penetrating the hardest core does not mean it is big. It can be very thin and still penetrate any core that stands in its way.

Ogbeni, I repeat: are your digging implements BIG and STRONG?

We can comfortably and professionally fill any width and depth of trench.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by jaido007: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Old abeokuta motor road... And some areas in Agege
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Lisaint(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is it that ikotun,Egbeda,Ijegun, Abaranje is not part of Lagos state again?

The funniest thing is that the chairperson of igando-ikotun local development council is staying in that same Abaranje rd...
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Octopusssy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

We can comfortably and professionally fill any width and depth of trench.
Nice one. Kindly send photos of said implements for perusal and confirmation.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by keryj(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
imitateMe:

Do you live in Agric? Please let's go and see the site together; I need to know how the road is progressing.

I don't stay there, my brother stays there with his family, I hate to visit them because of that road.
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by wiloy2k8(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
This list is a joke angry

big Joke , from isolo to ikotun
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sanwo-olu is working....
Eko o Ni baje...

Sanwo-olu, pls come and tar my house ... I voted for you to be the governor .. now that you are the governor, pls come and tar and repair the road that leads to my street at millennium estate Gbagada and my house .... (Call me)
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by glingev(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
What of Ijegun-Ijegemo road in Alimosho Local Govt
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by fabulouskeem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa o...I no see Enitan road, Aguda here angry
That road fit give pregnant women miscarriage
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by shogenius(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
No single doubt it... Lots of sufferness in the day and at night.
philip0906:
I told my mum they have completely forgotten about them in Ikotun...

Paid a visit to my family house during Independence day and the whole area is a mess...Ijegun road, Abaranje road etc looks like a scene from pre civilisation era
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Legendguru: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by shogenius(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Does it mean Ikotun-Ijegun under Alimosho local government that happens to be the largest local government in Lagos state is no more under Lagos State??
The roads are very bad, when APC came for campaign. But now, the area is now irrelevant.
There is God oooooo
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by meu442u(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
TCF1980:
Lagos Government should construct a coastal road from Eko Atlantic through Elegushi beach to Baracuda beach and terminating at Eleko to relief Lekki - Epe expressway.

Also, and alternative route from Berger by VGC should be provided to link Langbasa while another road from Lagos Business School to Badore through Cooperative Estate with interchange at Okeira Nla...

You're on point.
The road leading to Langbasa and Badore known as Ado road is a big mess. At this hour of the day heavy traffic is witnessed on daily basis with much emphasis on the spot after the Blenco supermarket, in front of spinneys supermarket, Akins bus stop to oke-ira Nla bus stop and the ado roundabout.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by prettyprecy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Eko oni baje... Ikorodu folks can smile now...

Read more here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/lagos-bad-roads-these-are-lists-of.html

Nothing to smile about, oriokuta road is still very terrible and not on the list
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by 9jaRealist: 1:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Hopefully, governance-by-photography is over...
And 5 months after taking office, real work will start.

>
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by 9jaRealist: 1:42am On Oct 15, 2019
TCF1980:
Lagos Government should construct a coastal road from Eko Atlantic through Elegushi beach to Baracuda beach and terminating at Eleko to relief Lekki - Epe expressway.

Also, and alternative route from Berger by VGC should be provided to link Langbasa while another road from Lagos Business School to Badore through Cooperative Estate with interchange at Okeira Nla...

He promised to build the coastal road during the campaign, so let's see...
>
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by 9jaRealist: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Njeps:
I really dont know what stops this government from implementing the normal sanitation exercise.
after doing these roads, and they get flooded after rains due to blocked drainage,
wetin we gain.

they will spoil, overtime,

that person mentioning mile 2 na hell, have you gone to under bridge (trade fair area) and down to Iyanoba. Mile 2 dey flex nah
Mile 2 na just blocked drainage dey disturb dem there,

What stops Lagosians from blocking the drains in the first place?!
>
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I was surprised when someone claimed they are fixing the road... Please can you confirm this? Are they actually fixing the road in this place?

I don't call that fixing,just 2 tractors on sight and you hardly see workers.

People leaving around those area are really suffering,I use over 2hrs from barracks to under bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

I don't call that fixing,just 2 tractors on sight and you hardly see workers.

People leaving around those area are really suffering,I use over 2hrs from barracks to under bridge

Thanks boss for these images, do you have more? Maybe you can send us, we want to do a feature on this road one more time...
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by udemzyudex(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Thanks boss for these images, do you have more? Maybe you can send us, we want to do a feature on this road one more time...

I don't stay around that area ,I didn't snap much.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

What stops Lagosians from blocking the drains in the first place?!
>

what are u saying
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by 9jaRealist: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Njeps:
what are u saying

Meant to write “NOT blocking the drains in the first place”.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.