Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately (34421 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
As it was earlier reported by AutoReportNG that Lagos Gov., Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu has declared a state of emergency on all Lagos roads and has mandated some selected construction companies to start work on rehabilitation as from today, you can read it here if you missed it.

AutoReportNG has it on good authority that some roads have been selected for urgent repairs and work will begin on this road starting from today.

The roads that will be rehabilitated and reconstructed include but are not limited to...

IKEJA ZONE
- Network of roads in Oregun

IKEJA G.R.A
- Network roads in Ikeja G- R- A

Badagry (from Agbara to Badagry)
- Agboju to Okokomaiko

IKORODU ZONE
- Ketu /Ojota section of Ikorodu
- Ijede road to Ewu-Elepe
- Oba Sekumade road
- Agric Isawo road
- Imota to the rice mill

EPE ZONE
- Eleko junction to T- junction at Epe
- Itoikin- Epe road
- Completion of network of road up to Noforija/ Mojoda ( existing contract )

LEKKI AJAH
- Abraham Adesanya Roundabout to Eleko
Alternative Route to Admiralty circle plaza Lekki

VICTORIA ISLAND
- Network of roads in Victoria island
- Network of roads in Oniru estate
- Water corporation drive

ABULE EGBA
- Ekoro bridge, Abule Egba
- Lagos Abeokuta expressway from Abule Egba to Sango to tollgate

MUSHIN
- Idi Oro road, Mushin

IKOYI
- Network of roads in Ikoyi

LAGOS ISLAND
- Apongbon road
- Idumagbo avenue

SURULERE
- Babs Animashaun , Surulere

BADAGRY
- Lagos Badagry expressway from trade fair to okomaiko ( existing contract) -

These are some of the roads that will be worked on immediately to reduce the stress people on these roads go through daily.

We will update you with images as we get feedbacks from various locations across the state as work begins.

(List modified as at 1.20pm this afternoon)

- AutoReportNG

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/lagos-bad-roads-these-are-lists-of.html

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Eko oni baje... Ikorodu folks can smile now...

Read more here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/lagos-bad-roads-these-are-lists-of.html

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by NwaNimo1(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Sounds unplanned..not thought through.... anyway....let the disruption, corruption and commotion commence!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by majamajic(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2019
yet again , Ajao Estate

over looked !!!

I saw them working on bonny camp road yesterday .

sanwo-olu is working !!!

these bad roads he inherited them

they didn't spoil in his tenure

my governor am begging on behalf of Ajao Estate people , they need a good road , government are generating alot revenue in that area , yet they are not gaining from government in terms of good road , it was a PDP area , I don't know about now .

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
yet again , Ajao Estate

over looked !!!

I was expecting to see Mile 2-Trade fair road... Those living on that side are not human again, they have 2 lives... I thought I have seen worst of roads, Mile 2 folks are angels, trust me

51 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by dominique(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Good to see that the governor is hearing the cries of the people. I hope works commences asap and the roads are swiftly fixed.

I didn't see Agege/pen-cinema on the list. Sorry Agege folks, you have to endure the road for a little longer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by jideflash(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2019
I NO SEE GBAGADA/BARIGA AND IKOSI/MAGODO AXIS cry

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by helinues: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Sanwo Olu is just waking up.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I was expecting to see Mile 2-Trade fair road... Those living on that side are not human again, they have 2 lives... I thought I have seen worst of roads, Mile 2 folks are angels, trust me

serious work is going on in that area , like Alakija under bridge

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

serious work is going on in that area , like Alakija under bridge

Are you sure? I am yet to see anything tangible on that road, I was at Mile 2 last week and it was hectic!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by dre11(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
i hope they will include Ikorodu road @ Fadeyi side linking the bridge...

that place is bad especially during the morning rush

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
...better late than never...with all the promises of past administrations in lagos state...major turn around should have happened in the road network...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by RussianKGB: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
The entire lagos roads need overhauling. More dualization is needed in order to reduce the incessant traffic jams that has become a daily routine for lagosians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Staro: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

yet again , Ajao Estate

over looked

Somebody pointedly told me that these axis have the worst roads in Lagos because they have a heavy population of Igbos living there.

Successive Lagos governors from Tinubu have deliberately ignored those areas for that reason.

See list;

Oshodi
Isolo
Mafoluko
Ajao-Estate
Ejigbo
Okota
Amuwo Odofin
Festac

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:

That's where I am currently, from Alaba international to barracks down to under bridge is worse. I have spent over 2 hrs and still counting on this road.

Chai.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by AutoReportNG: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
udemzyudex:

That's where I am currently, from Alaba international to barracks down to under bridge is worse. I have spent over 2 hrs and still counting on this road.

Chai.

I was surprised when someone claimed they are fixing the road... Please can you confirm this? Are they actually fixing the road in this place?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Femich18(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Slawormir: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sanwo- olu is a real niggarrr
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by VivyZub(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
All your the roads o biko

Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na by posting on SM for clout. Make them start am and begin post pictures like starting off, 30% complete , 50% complete, completed, then I would be convinced

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by philip0906(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
I told my mum they have completely forgotten about them in Ikotun...

Paid a visit to my family house during Independence day and the whole area is a mess...Ijegun road, Abaranje road etc looks like a scene from pre civilisation era

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Primusinterpares(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
please they should just act fast abeg
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
This list is a joke angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by keryj(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
That Agric isawo road is been under construction since last two years
Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by realestniggah: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Knowing LAGOS the APC this might just be another avenue for corruption

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by chibnnodi: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
We need Fashola back. He was the only governor that was effective. Eko o no baje!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Femich18(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:

It is included. Check the updated thread

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Staro:

Somebody pointedly told me that these axis have the worst roads in Lagos because they have a heavy population of Igbos living there.

Successive Lagos governors from Tinubu have deliberately ignored those areas for that reason.

See list;

Oshodi
Isolo
Mafoluko
Ajao-Estate
Ejigbo
Okota
Amuwo Odofin
Festac

Ajao Estate needs help seriously.

That was my former hood and its still messed up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Honor10: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sanwo olu has been sleeping, he better wake up

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thank God Matogun / Okearo is not on that list.
Ogun state should carry their cross respectively!

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rumor Of Earth Tremor In Abuja: FG Speaks, Dismisses It / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.