Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Share Your Experience At Customer Service Of Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experience At Customer Service Of Nigerian Banks (276 Views)

My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience At Customer Service Of Nigerian Banks by Raxxye(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Customer services at most Nigerian banks are horrible!
I have experience with GTBank and Zenith Bank. The customer service section are mostly under-staffed, and one ends up spending long hours on queues for something that normally should take just a few minutes to sort out.
Zenith Bank Rumuokoro Branch, Port Harcourt is a classic example. I have been standing on queue for over an hour now and all I came in here to do is just to activate my ATM card. There are no seats for the customers to sit on, and the ladies attending to the customers are obviously not in a hurry to attend to you; it's annoying as it is frustrating!
Some of them are plain rude, and they do so silently.
Perhaps other banks do better. Do share your own experience!

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Flood Your Business With Plenty Traffic And Skyrocket Your Sales / Restore Classic Look In Windows By Purchasing Roller Blinds Online / Naira Further Depreciates Tuesday After Total Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.