Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star (24543 Views)

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence / Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by freelansa: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
OAP Do2dtun has been issued death threat for agreeing to interview disqualified BBNaija contestant, Tacha.

Tacha is scheduled to be interview by OAP Do2dtun on Cool FM on Wednesday, the 16th of October, 2019. However, it appears like the interview, which would Tacha’s first since the BBNaija show ended, may not hold again.

This is due to death threats allegedly received by OAP Do2dtun who took to Twitter saying:

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-oap-do2dtun-gets-death-threat-for-agreeing-to-interview-tacha/

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Bigflamie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
If only we'd only channel our energy to fighting our common enemies (politicians), Nigeria would've been a livable state.
Folks should let the brainless lady to be.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by legwa10(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bigflamie:
bloggers with exaggerated stories

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Sirvolga(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ana za one ☝️ grin
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by passyhansome(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Likes Attracts Likes, Toxicity attracts Toxicity, Tacha is toxic and the energy she spreads are not good, so she has toxic fans like her

10 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Ekakamba: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mr. Incredible - no death threats
Vector the Viper - no death threats
BBN matter - death threat.
Nansense & Condiments grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
The worst thing to happen to a man is SEE FINISH and that's what's happening to Tacha right nw.

I no pray make waiting happen to that Girl to happen to any member of Nairaland

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Badonasty(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
freelansa:
OAP Do2dtun has been issued death threat for agreeing to interview disqualified BBNaija contestant, Tacha.

Tacha is scheduled to be interview by OAP Do2dtun on Cool FM on Wednesday, the 16th of October, 2019. However, it appears like the interview, which would Tacha’s first since the BBNaija show ended, may not hold again.

This is due to death threats allegedly received by OAP Do2dtun who took to Twitter saying:

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-oap-do2dtun-gets-death-threat-for-agreeing-to-interview-tacha/

Prank I guess

5 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

He doesn't need any death threat, Tacha's body odour is more than a death threat.

Or perhaps Do2dtun hasn't paid enough attention to the threat. It might be that, the good Samaritan is trying to warn him about the impending danger of sniffing Tacha's aura.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by SHOPPERS(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
She wan leak Biggie's secrets... Baba dey fear

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by hannysur8(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
No one is even ready to be associated with Smelling Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by sexysage(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Obviously this is an evidence of a doomed repulic where the majority and elites are brainwashed and brain dead morons
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by ebujany(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Both do2dtun, tacha aka body odour, teebilz and the fool they are all mad...next

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by sylve11: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
na their business. undecided cool
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by faithfull18(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa o, Nigerians and misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by oluwakolade: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa o! No be do or die na
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by gennysq(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am yet to see the death threat. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by fourhayz: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Moshkom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
SELF ACCLAIM ENERGY GOD THAT'S SCARED OF DEATH. tueh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am sure it never happened

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by americaninja1: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
dont chicken out.. dey cant do anytin
Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by inspitation: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
How are we even sure you were threaten in the first place? no evidence to prove that

Back to Tacha why is she offering an interview now? she vehemently refused to be interviewed even when Biggie detained her after her disqualification just so she can be interviewed she refused she was the only housemate that didn't go for media tour i really didn't know what she was feeling like? she is now craving for attention? tueee somebody help with that spit meme undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
How Many death threats have you sent to your Local Government Chairman?

How Many death threats have you sent to your House of Representatives?

How Many death threats have you sent to your Senators?

How Many death threats have you sent to your Governor?

How Many death threats have you sent to your President?

5 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by AbelPraize1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin concern me....me wey I dey find Kuli Kuli to support my afternoon gaari agenda....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by kenzysmith: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
The inteveiw would be like. OAP: Tacha dear let clearify Mercy allegation TACHA: ok what allegation? OAP: That u smells that u bath once in 3days. That you have body odour even before Mercy said it to ur face Kim, ella and even mike corfirm it. TACHA: Did u brought me here to insult me. Oap: no tacha Tacha storms out.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by valentinenw(f): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is way out of line but on a second thought, are you sure Teebillz isn't trying to draw sympathy to Tacha by claiming death threats over an interview? Or why will Dotun be willing to go ahead with the interview just because of a press release by Tacha and her management?

Will the press release scare the blackmailer away from the blackmailee?

Is he even meant to go to social media or the nearest police station?
What do I know sef? Lemme come and be going grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by israel90: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Go ahead and give the interview nothing will happen I dey my house,they can't do anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Do2dtun Gets Death Threat Over Interview With BBNaija Star by Ategberoson(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
who are those threatening u? I guess they Dont want Tacha to burst all their secret agenda

imagine biggie disciplining housemate, still disciplining outsider with threat

good evening Dotun with loud voice, report to the diary room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.