Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ukraine Or Malaysia Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Or Malaysia Info (884 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ukraine OR Russia? / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by gunit1(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2010
Pls guyz, i need ur advice i.e info concerning studying in malaysia and ukraine.i want to go 4 my master's degree in any of the two,not 4getin dat i luv playin football and 'll be glad to join any avil. academy outside naija, pls my fellow nigerians which one do u tink 'll favor me, and if u ve any info on ukraine stuff pls advice me,,,,,some say i shd go to malaysia,some say ukraine, am confused!!!!
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by Vicjustice: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2010
Ukraine? Well, take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only good thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys So, perhaps this is enough for you to undermind other negative things about the country
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by suxes2005(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2010
Vicjustice:

Ukraine? Well, take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only good thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys So, perhaps this is enough for you to undermind other negative things about the country

hmnnnn, in conclusion think twice bro

SHALOM
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by gunit1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Vicjustice-do u mean i shd 4get ukraine and go 4 malaysia,but i cant play ball in malaysia or 'll it be possible
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
g unit:

@Vicjustice-do u mean i shd 4get ukraine and go 4 malaysia,but i cant play ball in malaysia or 'll it be possible
   I didn't mention that you should forget about Ukraine, i only told you what you should be prepared for smiley
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by suxes2005(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
@OP

u are going for masters which means u r old
b4 u play bal dia, u must av played 4 ur country b4
unless u want to change ur citizenship

anyways, best of luck sha. Malaysia, no job
there so put dat in mind as well

SHALOM
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
metroguy2:

Look my dear, there are hidden opportunities in Malaysia which do not meet the eye. look beyond your comfort zone my dear.There are schools over there that operate rolling programmes which enable you to complete your educational programmes in the United states, U.K and Australia,which Ukraine does not offer.Besides, apart from the flight expenses the school fees in Malaysia is cheaper than that of Ukraine.Malaysia may not be job friendly but it is a citadel of Business opportunities for Nigerians.I am an official agent to Ukraine and Malaysian Study consultancy firms in Nigeria ,so I know the scope.Anyway, the choice is yours
ThanksMetroguy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=491160.msg6509983#msg6509983

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=524910.msg6871827#msg6871827

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=518753.msg6806866#msg6806866
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=499830.msg6601227#msg6601227
P
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by Vicjustice: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=491160.msg6509983#msg6509983

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=524910.msg6871827#msg6871827

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=518753.msg6806866#msg6806866
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=499830.msg6601227#msg6601227
P
Well done, man. So, this guy, after being exposed several times now came here pretending to be a genuine someone with his selfish advice. He probably would have succeeded in winning the poster's trust and then lure him into private corresepondence where he'd then scam him.
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
Vicjustice:

Well done, man. So, this guy, after being exposed several times now came here pretending to be a genuine someone with his selfish advice. He probably would have succeeded in winning the poster's trust and then lure him into private corresepondence where he'd then scam him.

You are absolutely right.!!
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by ycoxyng: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
@metroguy2

you are a bloody crook. so u advice is to cheat dis guy. u will never suceed here. cheap scammer
Re: Ukraine Or Malaysia Info by suxes2005(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
Keep on bursting bro

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Why Any Topic That Speaks Against "abroad" Always Elicit Hatred On The Poster? / South African New Visa System / Passport Attestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.