Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (45166 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by GistGoViral: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
OAP Dotun has threatened to cancel a scheduled interview with disqualified contestant in the just concluded Big Brother Naija show, Tacha.

Dotun had earlier announced on his social media platforms that he will be having an interview with Tacha this Wednesday October 16th.

His announcement immediately took a different turn as Tacha's fans, who refer to themselves as Titans, stormed his page to drag him. Apparently, Dotun publicly condemned Tacha''s attitude to her fellow housemates during the show. Her fans are of the opinion that he should keep the same energy he had while she was in the house now and should not be given an opportunity to interview her.

In a recent post on his IG page, Dotun says he has received threats to his life and might have to cancel if Tacha's manager, Teebillz, doesn't address this. See his post and the comments from Tacha's fans below.

Teebillz who is Tacha new manager as Do2dtun plans to cancel Interview with Tacha following Death Threat.

The brand new manger, Teebillz apologizes for any mishap to the fans, as well as Do2dtun and his management;

Big Brother Naija was a game, a beautiful experience with life lessons for Tacha @symply_tacha , every criticism during the show was according to personal views and everyone owns a right to their opinion. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the same as yours or yours as theirs.
Now the game is over, its time for reality!

Tacha is embarking on a fresh start with a completely different journey.

There isn’t going to be a journey without the largest fanbase #TITANS, I know your love runs deep for her brand but we have to extend this love to every human, It is important that THE TITANS are also a part of this growth journey. Let’s spread love always ❤
@do2dtun the management apologizes for any mishap.
We love you all ��� #BillzVIZION #PositiveVibesOnly
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mRD8ZlxvX

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/teebillz-reacts-after-do2dtun-plans-to-cancel-interview-with-tacha-following-death-threat

9 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by GistGoViral: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by GistGoViral: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
TITANS as they call themselves are way too dumb! This scheduled interview didn't occur to them as a redeemer to tacha's already dented image.

So far, only tacha of all the popular housemates never bag endorsement deal.

Make them think hard

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by LearnITsmash(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tacha fans are the dumbest sets of people I have seen online, always trolling for a lady who will never add any value to the society, clowns everywhere, dotun abeg cancel the damn show undecided

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by ibori1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
tacha ,the juju you used pass jaruma own ooooo

16 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by ibori1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Tacha fans are the dumbest sets of people I have seen online, always trolling for a lady who will never add any value to the society, clowns everywhere, dotun abeg cancel the damn show undecided

you're a big oo

fl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Skyfornia(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dotun want to eat his cake and have it...ole!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by solmusdesigns: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
smiley

Teebillz didnt watch the show, he was lounging in america thinking he can deal with titans crisis

8 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by donstan18: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Teebillz seems too gentle to marry a woman like Tiwa Savage.

10 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by LOMBARDY(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
mikezuruki:
TITANS as they call themselves are way too dumb! This scheduled interview didn't occur to them as a redeemer to tacha's already dented image.

So far, only tacha of all the popular housemates never bag endorsement deal.

Make them think hard

[/s]

Pls shut up if you have nothing to say.. because it's Tacha you didnt think about the possibility that he is lying..
Nobody sent him any death threat.. nigga is just trying clout chase like the others, Peter, Jaruma and co. No screenshots of the threat or anything!!

This is the same person that trolled Tacha throughout her stay in the house..I'll get you the screenshot so you'll see for yourself.

It's funny how the culprit is playing victim. If you're on Twitter, you'll understand what am saying. Titans only cautioned him not to mess up during the interview when he posted it.

This guy you're talking about is a die hard Instagram troll, so one of his attackers may have sent him the threat, if it is even true!

Why didn't he finally cancel it if he was that concerned?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Tamarapetty(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
As dumb as their leader.

7 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
LOMBARDY:
[s][/s]

Pls shut up if you have nothing to say.. because it's Tacha you didnt think about the possibility that he is lying..
Nobody sent him any death threat.. nigga is just trying clout chase like the others, Peter, Jaruma and co. No screenshots of the threat or anything!!

This is the same person that trolled Tacha throughout her stay in the house..I'll get you the screenshot so you'll see for yourself.

It's funny how the culprit is playing victim. If you're on Twitter, you'll understand what am saying. Titans only cautioned him not to mess up during the interview when he posted it.

This guy you're talking about is a die hard Instagram troll, so one of his attackers may have sent him the threat, if it is even true!

Why didn't he finally cancel it if he was that concerned?

You don't have sense. teebliz that manages tacha now has apologised.

You are obviously not smart.

40 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by LOMBARDY(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
mikezuruki:

You don't have sense. teebliz that manages tacha now has apologised.

You are obviously not smart.

I know about the apology..but don't be quick to comment on something you don't know the full story.

The apology doesn't stop the fact that nobody sent him a death threat.

This is the same guy some weeks back...I told people during this period to be careful on how you drag her because it will surely come back...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
LOMBARDY:

I know about the apology..but don't be quick to comment on something you don't know the full story.

The apology doesn't stop the fact that nobody sent him a death threat.

This is the same guy some weeks back...I told people during this period to be careful on how you drag her because it will surely come back...

She and her management are willing to look past all that. Whether he actually received it or not. She's in a rebuilding phase, so trying to prove whether he was sent that doesn't help her case.

She needs to be heard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by LOMBARDY(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
mikezuruki:

She and her management are willing to look past all that. Whether he actually received it or not. She's in a rebuilding phase, so trying to prove whether he was sent that doesn't help her case.

She needs to be heard.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by achikolo(f): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Teebillz didnt watch the show, he was lounging in america thinking he can deal with titans crisis

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by DennisEche(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
RUBBISH FOR ALL TO TREND
Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by sofiscatedmoron: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by oluwakolade: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Won ku ori ire

2 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by frankopit: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tacha manager.

Get your smart ePin W.A.E.C , N.E.C.O from w.w.w.i.c.o.n.n.ecta d.o.t N.e.t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by nwakibie3(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by loadedvibes: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Publicity stunt.. I'm pretty sure nobody threatened anybody these guys just want to trend.

3 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by kenzysmith: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who is Tacha? Who her interveiw help? Who come be Tebliz? The same lunatic who wash Tiwa pants for one and half year. Then who is Dontun? Someone that want to use this saga to trend. Pls give us profitable news pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by VivyZub(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dude has time replying everyone, wow

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Sarmiz24(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Let talk about it
Like seriously I've been thinking about this whole tin and if u tink it well u will agree with me..
It just been same tin as usual that I really tink been going like right now...

Okay I'm just here to read comments so keep it clean and short thanks,.. cool cool grin
Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Teaser4(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
publicity stunt...bs who dey buy am..thought the girl talk say she go big pass the winner and owner ni...reality don dey check abi...whos the real clout chaser now....

4 Likes

Re: Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha by Lugianostar(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sometimes i can't imagine how some Nigerians are wallowing in ignorance and as well cause uprising with their low inapt perception to harmonious coexistence.

It baffles me some times and i can't stop imagining these menace that has make Nigeria a terrorist country.

We need to wise up and demonstrate our education and better of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / 8 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.