Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother (44065 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by onthehill: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband, TeeBillz has finally reacted to Tiwa’s decision to open up to their son about her sex tape, IgbereTV reports.

Tiwa Savage cried out on social media over being blackmailed by someone who has her sex tape, and demanded money from her.

Moments later, she announced her decision to talk to her 6-year-old son, Jamil about the sex tape, while insisting that she would never release any money to the blackmailer.

TeeBillz wrote on Instagram;

“All I know is a great mother for my MiniMe….: let that sink in your head b’4 u msg me on some BS! Parents are human too….: I be on my BS too but that don’t change my Great father figure!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0YYtyPoNz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by sammybest889(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2021
What is dis 1 saying now 4 God sake...... Abi,is it me not trying 2 figure out sense in wat dis guy is saying

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Mrkumareze(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Werey, must you spit Trash

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by hybrid11(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Where do I g3t the video of tiwa?
See as my crush just d misbehave at her age

Say no to record sex video

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2021
So all these celebrities do record themselves, na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by JaneYave(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
The maturity Teebillz shows lately is very impressive.

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Prosperous111(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2021
A real man will never say anything about this saga. If the guy talk anything again I swear nah him set Tiwa up

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Aufbauh(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
TeeBillz is a confirmed'Otondo'.
This is what being juncky can cause. Nothing matters to you anymore including something that is dear to you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2021
How appalling it is to see grown adults above 40 making headlines for the wrong reasons. I pity their seed jahmiel who has been so unfortunate to come into this world through the wrong people. Imagine growing up and his friends troll him with the alleged obscene video of his mom and the dad's incapability of being a father figure, impregnating women left and right. Mehn sometimes money ain't everything.
My favorite writer would say; the difference between an adult and a child is not what they do but why they do it. angry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Goldenheart(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok, let's assume like say we don hear..

But will this rubbish he has said un-tape the sexxx tape?

32 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
The rubbish the guy wrote doesn't even make sense to me undecided

I'm sure he was stoned when he wrote it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Omicron007: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
kiss

One of my life goals is to bang Mama JamJam.
Africa's number one BadGirl.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Sammyklever(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
I no even understand wetyin the guy dey talk....just dey yan trash

I can help you fix your one minute problem as a man...i have a natural solution to your quick ejaculation issue

Check out my profile....

7 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Kunlelee: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Must he talk undecided
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by WizkidNews: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Just in case you're looking for the video and you haven't seen, just go to xnxx and search for daya knight, trust me, you won't bother about the tape again

5 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Marvieduke(f): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
I don't just know what to say to this guy because if the truth be told she messed up. As in very careless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by omoadeleye(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Well, he wasn't keeping a straight face while typing this BS thou.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by overdrive(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
JaneYave:
The maturity Teebillz shows lately is very impressive.

He has no choice.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by LaSenior: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy

Teebliz really missed that Puna I can see it , it reminds me when me and my ex had issues though we were still in contact but not actually close I know I missed her Puna so I was agreeing and liking any trash She does just to give me her Puna again and she fell for it I chop clean mouth then continued hating those silly stuffs she does that made us broken up in the first place

So oga tee we understand you so much just support her now so that in return she can use the Puna to massage you

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by illicit(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
This crack addict can't even communicate anymore.... Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Where do I g3t the video of tiwa?
See as my crush just d misbehave at her age

Say no to record sex video

you speak my mind where is it ?

why black mailing when you can sell to guys 150k each

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by adesegun121(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Ok
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by sammirano: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Bastard hoe. That lady disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by GoshenNLA(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Where the tape?
I want to confirm something

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by truthCoder: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Tiwa Savage is a great person.

A lot of people don't really know that behind the pretty face and sweet voice is an even sweeter human who is ready to associate and mingle with all and sundry, irrespective of class.

I have worked on projects with many celebrities ranging from Burna Boy, Omotola, Toke, Tonto Dikeh, etc and among all, Tiwa Savage is the most down-to-earth individual who is actually limited by her fame from fully expressing the goodness of her heart.

For her to be able to talk about this means it is really heavy on her.

Yes she is not perfect and has and will do silly things like all humans. However, I believe this is not the time to ridicule her but to support her as she passes through this trying time.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Lindajames1010: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2021
who get d video make d person mention me abeg...

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2021
The vegetables still dey work on him
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by egunna(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband, TeeBillz has finally reacted to Tiwa’s decision to open up to their son about her sex tape, IgbereTV reports.

Tiwa Savage cried out on social media over being blackmailed by someone who has her sex tape, and demanded money from her.

Moments later, she announced her decision to talk to her 6-year-old son, Jamil about the sex tape, while insisting that she would never release any money to the blackmailer.

what is he saying?I don't get it.abi na because I never chop?

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Lindajames1010:
who get d video make d mention me abeg...
Omo if you see the way Tiwa savage open legs and dey speak in tongues for the video, sex go dey hungry you

7 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2021
WizkidNews:
Just in case you're looking for the video and you haven't seen, just go to xnxx and search for days knight, trust me, you won't bother about the tape again

yea no bother for sure as your data disappear

abeg !
Re: TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother by Safyan(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2021
I still see no point in this pointless speech
onthehill:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.