Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,622 members, 7,847,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them (2124 Views)

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / Mention Your Birthday And Find Your Twin Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't care attitude, everyone complains about it.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Not helping the guy that was lying dead at Muritala mohammed airport last Saturday..
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nlPoster: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
^ are you a trained health professional?
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nlPoster: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I don't care attitude, everyone complains about it.

Haven't you jumped on a few of my posts here, perhaps there are some things you don't care about but which everyone expects you to, you mean?
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Haven't you jumped on a few of my posts here, perhaps there are some things you don't care about but which everyone expects you to, you mean?

Yes, mostly emotional.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nlPoster: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes, mostly emotional.

ok
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by CONFAMA: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think I like sex too much.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Are you afraid of her?

Hanks0000:
I love a lady and I can't tell her how much I do...
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by MissOffpoint(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
madridguy:
Are you afraid of her?

I guess... That how I am...
I just dunno how to..
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
You need to man up and tell her straight how you're feeling towards her.

Hanks0000:

I guess... That how I am...
I just dunno how to..
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by chii8(f): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
I eat too much biscuits at night (I actually do steal them from my cupboard)

When someone hurt me,because of Christ, I do forgive but after that,I kind of lock up my inner man from that person(keep my fragile heart away from that person or situation, so I don't get hurt again)....sometimes, I will be asking myself if I have truly forgiven or I'm just been human.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Abcruz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hanks0000:
I love a lady and I can't tell her how much I do...

Young man!
Use wisdom not emotions because emotional sentiments are deceptive.
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by MissOffpoint(f): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I keep malice with someone for years.

If someone does something I don't like, I can'tt tell the person, I will just keep it in my mind.

It's bad but I don't know how to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nlPoster: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
MissOffpoint:
I keep malice with someone for years

I think this is a Nigerian thing.

If someone does something I don't like, I can'tt tell the person, I will just keep it in my mind

Also a Nigerian thing.

You can't necessarily stop it if it's your nature, probably learning how to forgive might be important.
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nigeriagospel(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Katier00:
I trust very easily and i don't learn from my mistakes
same with me, and I hate hurting people, I feel bad more than the people I hurt, the reason I don't have much friends.
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by nigeriagospel(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
MissOffpoint:
I keep malice with someone for years.

If someone does something I don't like, I can'tt tell the person, I will just keep it in my mind.

that attitude affects relationship
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by prizlezzlalasky(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
I am too ohnest and find it hard to forgive trusted offender.
I need help on the forgiving ish before I turn to a bitter woman.
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Adewumi275(f): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
I talk so fast

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Katier00(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
nigeriagospel:
same with me, and I hate hurting people, I feel bad more than the people I hurt, the reason I don't have much friends.
how come we are of a kind
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Olorunnim: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'm a bad spender, I'm too considerate(took someone to tell me before I noticed this) too trusting, get Unnecessarily annoyed when people don't keep up to their end of an agreement And I resumed drinking after 2 years break.
Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by mysticgal(f): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2019
I am the most evasive piece of shitt you can ever meet(I never admit but yea). Stubborn to say the least. Too trusting which is detrimental. I relish in my own solitude and want everything to go my way, most times. I also pride myself to be independent which sometimes , I wish I could be the opposite.
I over analyze things and a perfectionist and that has created an imbalance in my life. I can only pursue one thing, not two. If I do, I fail at it. The ways I show affection are not affectionate. I hate chit chats(idle conversations) ...e.t.c

I have a lot to say but I will let it go and before I go....we did a test at work sometime ago and I found out by MBTI personality test that I am INTJ, (choleric melancholy for some other test). By the way, Y’all may want to look it up and then research on your personality type as it affects your behavior and accounts largely for your life style.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them by Daviddson(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
NLposter, what's even the purpose of this thread if all you do is to read the "bad attitudes" and even ask JAMB questions about them, but never proffer any solution or advice? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? / For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? / My Dilemma 'how Far Is Too Far?' Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.