Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women (24066 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Lerio(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
which kind nonsense be this
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alvin212(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very

difficult . pls save a soul.

Send me your account number

May be I got some few cash for you

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by sylve11: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Men are babies as well, if they are not then why are the women shouting when they are almost crossing Nigerian bother to Benin ''baby, baby''? cool

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Fragility6: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Tor. No more boob suckling for men. Doubt they can survive that lipsrsealed
You wan start wetin u no fit finish o

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:
The question bothering me is this;

"How would the cancer know who is fundling the b, be it a baby or man?"
(No insults abeg)...I am not too strong.
don't be stupid.a baby can't detect the lumps and rashes that come with cancer while you can
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
angry Who send that useless expert message. Is it her breast that men are sucking. She just want spoil show for guys. I have not sucked a lady's breast before and the babe that I intend to suck hers must not read this
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
nzeobi:
Is she now saying men should stop sucking
I think you need to reread it again but this time around slowly
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by sonofanarchy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
The woman on pink blouse

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by marostan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ahhhh! This is an expensive joke oooo. Dear medical adviser, are you actually aware that both parties survives on that?

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Kaybaba5(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na we get boooby.....

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by nwamabo247(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
abeg men make una leave the breast for babies......!PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by WildChild00(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
[sub][/sub]
AwkaetitiBabe:

Another world war ll ��loading grin
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by emonis88: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:
The female mammary gland has seen something in this life
Them say make una dey allow men like me dey touch n caress breast well well to help detect any lumps in time. U dey talk say mammary gland done see something, no be help person wan help una sef. U still dey do shakara on top.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Sirseedorf(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Expert Bikiaful o

Boob is my playing station pad o

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Becklynn(f): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Acc num - 2037930129 UBA Florence Oluseye thanks so much.
Alvin212:

Send me your account number

May be I got some few cash for you
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by fergie001: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
don't be stupid.a baby can't detect the lumps and rashes that come with cancer while you can
I said no insults, now that you have worsened my sickness, are you happy? undecided

All these experts themselves, always warning.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by emonis88: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
How do u expect a baby to know what a lump is n tell u "mummy this one is a lump o!" it is ur husband that can touch n tell. Ah! since when ve 0 to 8 or 9 months old babies started talking? I no dey like all this shakara these ladies dey do hmm! We guys go leave una o! Instead of u ladies to be grateful that we men r helping out una dey hide the b**by from us. Una go loose for this one o! Just be calm n tender the b**by for massaging.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by SmartyPants(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

Answer is in the article
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

I said no insults, now that you have worsened my sickness, are you happy? undecided

All these experts themselves, always warning.
no vex na grin grin,na play

Oya come and suck brest so that u will be better grin cheesy
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
emonis88:

How do u expect a baby to know what a lump is n tell u "mummy this one is a lump o!" it is ur husband that can touch n tell. Ah! since when ve 0 to 8 or 9 months old babies started talking? I no dey like all this shakara these ladies dey do hmm! We guys go leave una o! Instead of u ladies to be grateful that we men r helping out una dey hide the b**by from us. Una go loose for this one o! Just be calm n tender the b**by for massaging.
ehn na that's the same thing I'm saying

You read my quote wrong.
But e no mean say u go just dey suck breast upandan sha tongue
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by otega001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

Kid glove can never detect cancer,na proper handling fit
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fragility6:

You wan start wetin u no fit finish o
Na expert talk am
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by fergie001: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
no vex na grin grin,na play

Oya come and suck brest so that u will be better grin cheesy
I am now well....dashes to hold Alexa firmly..

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Fragility6: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Na expert talk am
Na expert pay your brideprice?
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Bryan88(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
my dear we cannot o... shocked
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bryan88:
my dear we cannot o... shocked
Tor.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by AfroKnight: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
So we are only detectors in the scheme of things? I don’t like this news grin

Nothing spoil. As long as I can give her the child that will help with the prevention. We good. Win win.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by stevups(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

Sometimes ago we discovered that (lumps) from someone, the person was treated earlier.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

I am now well....dashes to hold Alexa firmly..
are you sure you're better now?
Just in case u want more wink cheesy
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by fergie001: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
stevups:

Sometimes ago we discovered that (lumps) from someone, the person was treated earlier.
Hmmm....good...
So men should suck vigorously from time to time?
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by fergie001: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
are you sure you're better now?
Just in case u want more wink cheesy
Nothing will remain ooo...don't say I didn't tell you oooo!

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by smyo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
This woman is just enemy of progress

FG Suspends Residency Training!! / 5 Health Benefits Of Fasting / Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC