Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women (24061 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by 8stargeneral: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
D moment ur sucking woman breast d moment d pussy is also steaming to perform work

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Realfrankie(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Make those experts no put sand for my garri abeg..
If I no suck breast wetin I come gain
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Enemy of men. I pity her husband
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Realfrankie:
Make those experts no put sand for my garri abeg..
If I no suck breast wetin I come gain
no mind the useless woman

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

Nothing will remain ooo...don't say I didn't tell you oooo!
don't worry.there is more where it came from.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
don't be stupid.a baby can't detect the lumps and rashes that come with cancer while you can
Rashes? You mean cancer cells can be detected by mere sucking of the breast? Don't be offended, I want to learn
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by incogni2o: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:
The question bothering me is this;

"How would the cancer know who is fundling the b, be it a baby or man?"
(No insults abeg)...I am not too strong.

He hormones are released only when a baby sicks it, not when a Man sucks it.

It is two different feeling for a woman during a baby sucking it and a Man sucking it.

Ask them.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by fergie001: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
don't worry.there is more where it came from.
Oshey.......dives in again.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by sweetonugbu: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
oloriLFC:
I trust you people
everything is not a joking matter

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Rashes? You mean cancer cells can be detected by mere sucking of the breast? Don't be offended, I want to learn
well,if you've ever been smooched by a guy and he's sucking your breast,he would notice the signs of cancer when handling it,like lumps on the breast and rashes.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by IKennaGabriel(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
The second woman from the left i like her type
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yeah its true though.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by bonnyhope: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

I wonder o my real niggarrr
The last time i checked 99 percent of females love it when their pussy and breast is thoroughly sucked by real niggarrrs

Don't tell me you also suck that thing
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by ogianyo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Tor. No more boob suckling for men. Doubt they can survive that lipsrsealed
Na today. A busy man will not miss it I tell you. But these children went novget work go cry
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
True true, some men are real stupid suckers.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
ogianyo:

Na today. A busy man will not miss it I tell you. But these children went novget work go cry
Where u wan busy reach? Busy when home from work and need to relax and relieve stress?? Funny
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Mtmike(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
At least the breast sucking has advantage
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
well,if you've ever been smooched by a guy and he's sucking your breast,he would notice the signs of cancer when handling it,like lumps on the breast and rashes.
I know. I'm more concerned about the rash aspect of it. Are rashes signs of cancer? Can't skin infections like Staphylococcus aureus cause the integumentary system to harbor diseases through pathogenicity, end product becomes rashes?
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
I know. I'm more concerned about the rash aspect of it. Are rashes signs of cancer? Can't skin infections like Staphylococcus aureus cause the integumentary system to harbor diseases through pathogenicity, end product becomes rashes?
inflammatory breast cancer(ibc) has rashes as one of it's symptoms.yes,rashes can also be caused by the infections you listed above,but it's also a sign of breast cancer too.

Symptoms of a disease or infection are not specific to just one infection or disease.i assume you know this already that's why it's always good to go to the hospital to be sure
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
inflammatory breast cancer(ibc) has rashes as one of it's symptoms.yes,rashes can also be caused by the infections you listed above,but it's also a sign of breast cancer too.

Symptoms of a disease or infection are not specific to just one infection or disease.i assume you know this already that's why it's always good to go to the hospital to be sure
Alright. Then, rashes are not major signs of cancer.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Alexaonfleek: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Alright. Then, rashes are not major signs of cancer.
yeah.you can say that.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by profxtova(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Becklynn:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.

Bro... U still have data to come online and seek help, it takes someone in a relaxed state of mind to scroll through nairaland and type what you typed.... 15k ain't money that is difficult to come by.... Go offline and grind... There are so many menial Jobs out there that would pay you at least 3k daily if you are serious, so I advice you go offline and face the reality of Nigeria
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Becklynn(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
OK thanks for the advice I appreciate
profxtova:

Bro... U still have data to come online and seek help, it takes someone in a relaxed state of mind to scroll through nairaland and type what you typed.... 15k ain't money that is difficult to come by.... Go offline and grind... There are so many menial Jobs out there that would pay you at least 3k daily if you are serious, so I advice you go offline and face the reality of Nigeria
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by ikorodureporta: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Legendguru: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by godofuck231: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
I dont still understand, not like we the men are not tying

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
even to the extent dat some men have turn their wife breast to a milk factory,dey don't have to rely on cow milk again.
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by zimakod(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Hezzyluv: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
This so called experts should stop bringing confusion between couples,I don't joke with that stuff abeg oooo

Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by lawrenzo007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fvck the expert
nothing is as sweet as breast sucking... both parties enjoys it
Re: Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women by Olarewaju89: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin you are mad

Sirseedorf:
Expert Bikiaful o

Boob is my playing station pad o

Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) / FG Suspends Residency Training!! / 5 Health Benefits Of Fasting