Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,556 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. (880 Views)

Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by Zzyzxt(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good Afternoon

I am a Yoruba man whose girl friend is from kogi state (Ebira) though not born and raised in the state. I love her very much and no problem or serious disagreement with her. I plan marrying her but on different occasions i have heard so many reservation about people from the tribe and it is begging to create fear.
can anyone share his or her experience with them in the context of relationship and marriage?
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by sweetonugbu: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you marrying her or her village?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
I heard the woman there do wash their pvssy in a bowl and use the water to cook food for their men. Have you eaten her food yet?? shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by nlPoster: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
graphic

Who doesnt really ?
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by sweetonugbu: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Who doesnt really ?
u mean you don't have bad people in your village?.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by pat077: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't know
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by Laryne(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
As an African, you do not marry only the girl but her family.
When problem comes, which will definitely do, love no go solve anything o.
Don't base your decision on love but on sound reasons.
One person dance them clap for am another person dance them use koboko follow am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
as a matter of fact, I think their ladies know how to love but don't betray her love for you, if not you will see other side of her. that's when you will know and see the Yahaya Bello in her

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by nlPoster: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
u mean you don't have bad people in your village?.

I dont get your point.

Where in Nigeria doesn't have bad people?

I was discussing your graphic.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by sweetonugbu: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

I dont get your point.

Where in Nigeria doesn't have bad people?

I was discussing your graphic.
ok
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by nlPoster: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
ok

You're from my village perhaps?
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by SKYloafFISH(f): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oma307:
as a matter of fact, I think their ladies know how to love but don't betray her love for you, if not you will see other side of her. that's when you will know and see the Yahaya Bello in her
lol
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by sweetonugbu: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're from my village perhaps?
if we're from the same village,then I belong to the right while you belong to the left

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by nlPoster: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
if we're from the same village,then I belong to the right while you belong to the left

So?

Could you give a straightforward answer please, I dont do ambiguity when talking, it's not my thing.

From your right left analogy, are you from Edo? I know they take such things very seriously, particularly Benin.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
lol
I hope you are not Ebira
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. by HarunaWest(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am partly Ebira and we no get problem so no fear us...Two obma sisters are married to Yoruba men,Ijebu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) / Communication With One'ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.