Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39086 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nna eh,

Feel at home hanty carry my singlet clean makeup.

Mehn.

Una don experience this feel at home shock before?

52 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home, a babe and more said she's pressed,went to use my restroom and broke my WC flush handle grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bombastically00(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home, naso we start to dey live together..

322 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
feel at home, zainab fry 8 eggs

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chiiraq802(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bombastically00:

Bros Congrats grin

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chiiraq802(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
My exact words then in Skool.

Babe feel free oooo, its my room.

Naso Ogechi carri remote change my live Euro 2016 final match(France vs Portugal) to Zee world.

Anyways shaaa, she paid dearly that night for making me miss that Eder 25 yard long shot.
grin

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by slawormiir: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed while I read comments

Is gonna be one hell of a gadmnnn Interesting thread

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ogamysamo: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
restless when a visitor of opposite sex always stare at you, if you talk words go hook for your throat, you no talk, words go full your belle

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Queenserah26(f): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yeeeeeh shocked grin

SmellySperm:
Feel at home, a babe and more said she's pressed,went to use my restroom and broke my WC flush handle grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Candidlady: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Erriga said something

Na feel at home make visitor break TV remote or change tv station

Can't really remember that line

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Themainboy22: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home feel at home, babe decided to spend the night. Called the next day to inform me that she forgot some of her clothes (pant and bra) in my room, Told her to come around 4PM to pick it. I came back from work, waited for the babe but nowhere to be found. I decided to sleep not until around 10PM, I heard a knock on the door, went to open it, behold it was this babe with a bag full of clothes and I was like which kind wahala be this. Long story short, She spent the night again, refused to go and started pretending peforming some wife duties. I was pissed because I wanted to hit and run. It took alot of advise and counselling from family and friends, to finally came up with a good tactics to evict her after three weeks.

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

You dey complain say she broke the WC. Babe dey complain say abegnego dey float.

27 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bombastically00:

This is kidnap fa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
sunshineV:
feel at home, zainab fry 8 eggs

Lol. I have had this kinda experience before. Dem fry am, boil some.

I was all vexation.

37 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by sunshineV(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. I have had this kinda experience before. Dem fry am, boil some.

I was all vexation.
feel at home never end well for me. mesef go wicked person daughter wey go invite me

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
My exact words then in Skool.

Babe feel free oooo, its my room.

Naso Ogechi carri remote change my live Euro 2016 final match(France vs Portugal) to Zee world.

Anyways shaaa, she paid dearly that night for making me miss that Eder 25 yard long shot.
grin

So, in your mind now it's a win win for you? Sb who xendered you free HIV no even boast...and you are wondering why you get 12 packs.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed

Exhaust, ndewo.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:

You dey complain say she broke the WC. Babe dey complain say abegnego dey float.
Bolded cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Erriga said something

Na feel at home make visitor break TV remote or change tv station

Can't really remember that line

Try dey eat chicken, you hear?

9 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Feel at home feel at home, babe decided to spend the night. Called the next day to inform me that she forgot some of her clothes (pant and bra) in my room, Told her to come around 4PM to pick it. I came back from work, waited for the babe but nowhere to be found. I decided to sleep not until around 10PM, I heard a knock on the door, went to open it, behold it was the babe with a bag full of clothes and I was like which kind wahala be this. Long story short, She spent the night again, refused to go and started pretending peforming some wife duties. I was pissed because I wanted to hit and run. It took alot of advise and counselling from friends to finally come up with good tactics, to evict her after three weeks.

E go hard HIV free you.

See as en head bi like bicycle seat.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
sunshineV:
feel at home never end well for me. mesef go wicked person daughter wey go invite me

I visited my female lecturer one certain time. Mehn, see fish stew everywhere.

I chop fish to the bone so they I tire. I come ask her which fish bi this..

She was like “fish? It's snake.”

I no no say she be lalasticlala sister.

I made sure I threw up that night.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bolded cheesy cheesy

Swears

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by sunshineV(f): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:

I visited my female lecturer one certain time. Mehn, see fish stew everywhere.

I chop fish to the bone so they I tire. I come ask her which fish bi this..

She was like “fish? It's snake.”

I no no say she be lalasticlala sister.

I made sure I threw up that night.
people dey chop snake? na vulture remain laidis

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
sunshineV:
people dey chop snake? na vulture remain laidis

Na that time the camouflage for en body come dey show. Mehn, I hated that Miss.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ThiagoKid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
No gal has ever visited me before.

I wouldn't like to end the Osifo Ataga way. lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Morientez: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cooked new okro soup na so babe begin talk say she dey eat well well each time she see okro soup.. Like play like play she do 5cups of garri, eat am finish

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by vickydankal(f): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
I and my husband had long stop the use of "feel at home" in our house. The last time we did, a church member lived with us for 2 years and 8 months. In fact he left because we paid for a self con apartment for him and he kept coming for Weekends until my husband told him off. The man can finish 3 cups of garri at 8pm dinner and still go out boil 3 packs of noodles by 10pm
It seems that word is meant for the Rich guests

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by bigcee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
vickydankal:
I and my husband had long stop the use of "feel at home" in our house. The last time we did, a church member lived with us for 2 years and 8 months. In fact he left because we paid for a self con apartment for him and he kept coming for Weekends until my husband told him off. The man can finish 3 cups of garri at 8pm dinner and still go out boil 3 packs of noodles by 10pm
It seems that word is meant for the Rich guests
Is this the man you're talking about?

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by vickydankal(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
bigcee:

Is this the man you're talking about?

Lol grin grin grin
This man is bigger than him

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / My Dead Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.