Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Culture Is The Best - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Culture Is The Best (5932 Views)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / African Culture Is Dying! / Which Culture Has The Strongest Influence Among The African Diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
you ain't no nigerian you are european i hate white people and europeans they slave my ancestor and now they wanna come to my ancestors land and act like err thing is all cool,i don't care if you think am racist,i don't like white people.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
Na wa for WAEC o. . .people wey buy/sell slaves don quench finish and you dey here dey hate. Na who you hate sef?Their grand children or their unborn great grand children? I bow o. Come to think of it, I thought majority of the slaves from Naija were Igbo, yoruba and Efik. . . how elephant come get wings now

I am not European, I am unapologetically Nigerian. . . from my hair to my bone marrows.

Prince Otonuchichi reporting, Awka cool
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
DOGGY YOU ARE NOT NIGERIAN STOP SAYING YOU ARE GO BACK TO EUROPE TALKING ABOUT THEY WERE IGBO,YORUBA.EFIK SAW THAT'S MY NIGERIAN BROTHERS THAT YOUR GRANDFATHER SLAVE IF I SAW YOUR ASS UP IN THE STREET OF NAIJA YOU FINISH.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
Okay, I give up, I am actually Kirk Van Burren from Finland. tongue For the kicking butt part. . . my dawgz will stomp ya negroes like a piece of turd! White power ! grin

*Nwata bulie nna ya elu. . . uyorokoto ayochie ya anya* grin
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
white boy white boy white boy your negros wont do nothing if your boy are yoruba i will be like biko beat this white boy for me please.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
You better recognize home boy, my hommies are allover the place. I got my Itsekiri dawgz, My Efik dawgz, My Igbo gangstas, Hausa Dawgz, My hard core Yoruba hommies, My Ijaw dawgz. . . they are howling. You better watch ya back, dawg. . . grin

*Wondiaful* *Nwoke a si na abu m onye ocha. . . hahahahahahahaha* grin

White Power!!!! grin
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
haha your homeys ha ha ha ha,if their black then trust me they will do whatever i tell them to do,trust me u ain't got that naija blood in you,i got naija blood and if i told nigerians to Bleep your ass up they will.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
Nah home boy, me and my dawgz are like a hundred peas in a pod. grin My land is in Awka, my girl is from Arochukwu and we gon get married soon! I am Nigerian, you can't change that, only God can change that. I will stop being Nigerian when I die (Physically). cool

Naija rocks! The naysayers better step aside or my dawgs will chew them to pulp! angry
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
wow your girl must me stupid,why don't you go and get married to a white girl.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2007
*Sigh*

Youngdice, I am tired of the game. I tried to tell ya who I am but but you refused flow with that so I had no choice but continue the game. I am also of the opinion you know I be proper naija man but you wan play along.

Finally. . . I am a Nigerian . With that said, I know plenty of Europeans born and bred in Naija and they are more Nigerians than Zik and Obong Attah. Ain't nothing wrong with that. If A Nigerian is born in the USA,he becomes an American citizen, why is it a taboo for Europeans born in Naija to become Naija citizens? Na so una black people dey discriminate? Infact they have rights to contest for election. . . wouldn't it be nice to make history as the first white governor of Anambra State grin
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
is your father white?are you white?do you cheal with white?
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
I give up.

I am neither white nor black.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
yoruba culture is the best am hausa but i give props to yoruba cuz they culture is so strong they even got yoruba people in haiti and brazil so i give it to them.

and I love those egun things they be doing.

there's a picture.

http://alainchatenet.over-blog.com/photo-290326-img-1453bis_jpg.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
White culture is the best. . . . tongue
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
you white ass this is not a white website.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by naijadiva2(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
sooooooooo, is this guy white or black, cuz im confused.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Naij _Diva There's no way I can be either white or black, tufiakwa! I refuse to be classified under such putrid delirious colors.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
so what re you you giving me head pains my brain telling me to do stupid tell me what are you from?

you said you are nigerian so what tribe's you from?
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

you white ass this is not a white website.

I say white culture is the best. What's your beef? grin grin

*Hehehehehe. . . ewelu mu ndi a gba futubolu. . . okwa egwuregwu ka m na egwu ma ha che na abu m onye ocha. . . na agbanyeghi na mu agwagoha na obu m onye isi ojii* tongue
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by naijadiva2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
he's probably igbo. i dont' speak or read igbo but the only word i remember is onye and some other words.

@ grafikdon

what race does your passport or id say?
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
dude you are weird please I don't wanna know about your life story it was only on e question,what tribe are you from?
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
Youndice, I've told ya my ethnic group over and over again. Abi you wan make I Fedex you my tribe info?

Now I have to chill with a plate of tuwo. Zo kachi abinchi. tongue
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

dude you are weird please I don't want to know about your life story it was only on e question,what tribe are you from?

Lol. . . I get that all the time.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
are you a 419 menber cuz you sound like one,you want people to mind you so you can 419.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
naija_diva:

@ grafikdon

what race does your passport or id say?

Blacauasian. smiley
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

are you a 419 menber because you sound like one,you want people to mind you so you can 419.

I go take your money disappear. . . cheesy
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
you speak hausa igbo and all this other nigerian language but what tribe's you reppin.-
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by naijadiva2(f): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
this guy reminds me of this sub teacher in my school. he was an african dude and everyone in my class was like what country are you from and he was like africa. and we like we know, what country in africa. then he was like i dont come from a country but africa. he was like there are no countries in africa and that the white man came and started dividing the place so that everyone can belong to his own. so then i was like, what does your passport say and he was like i don't know, i never read it. he made the whole class frustrated that this girl just got up and left the class.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by holythug(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
ehn, ow d daiyiska in dis room vermoose, make i tear if ur ethnic group is d best
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by naijadiva2(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
okay we gonna make this easy. choose one option

white

or

black.

and you can't pick both.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by grafikdon: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2007
naija_diva:

okay we going to make this easy. choose one option

white

or

black.

and you can't pick both.

None of the Above but to answer your question, I am brown, Nigerian, Igbo.
Re: Which Culture Is The Best by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
how the hell you igbo and you speak hausa's hard to see a nigerian that don't speak hausa i don't know why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There's Something About Us Nigerians. . . . Gotta Love Us / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? / Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.