Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters (45849 Views)

Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by GISTBL0G: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido shares adorable photo of his two daughters, Imade and Hailey, describing them as 'Big sis, Lil sis'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3nHnkdhBQA/?igshid=z2hgxktzqxyo

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/big-sis-lil-sis-davido-shares-adorable-photoof-his-daughters

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by GISTBL0G: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
See more photos =>> HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Betakeshi: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
cool
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Ndukings92(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
My in-law,ur girls fine.by this time next year by Gods grace my Chioma will give u twins,as in BBB "bouncing baby boys" Iseeeeeee

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by goodnewscliff(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
They waiting for d prince.....

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Ciaos: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Davido dey pour spit for mouth abi wetin..yeye dey smell...... Three children from 3 different women... He recognized two denied one... Another one is on the way, which will make it four children from different women.... Na wa....money dey,bullshit works,na the answer way dem dey give to cover their shame..

9 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Emilokoiyawon: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Ndukings92:
My in-law,ur girls fine.by this time next year by Gods grace my Chioma will give u twins,as in BBB "bouncing baby boys" Iseeeeeee

Some1 dat is not aware of your existence na him u dey call in-law? Just negodu.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by ursullalinda(f): 4:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Nice....
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by A305: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Davido lives a balanced free spirited life that even his baby mamas barely have issues with him execept for jealousy which is normal. See my sig

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Awwwww kiss kiss kiss.

They are just so cute, lovely and beautiful.

Lil' bro is on the way to join these lovely Angels.

Kisses and Hugs dearies kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by bobokeshington: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
let me not say anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by FindingNigeria: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Beautiful kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by PapaBaby: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Little OBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Mopolchi: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by oogbiko(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Great of him

check my siggy
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by tayooluwole: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
omo see food for the bad guys in the nearest future...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by lyriclekidd(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by ayyoughurt(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
awon omo baba imade

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Kellie069(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Born into wealth. Papa get, grand papa get.

Dear bro n sis, even if you don't come from a rich family, I pray a rich family come from you. Amen

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Ggg
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Luckysbab: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83149990:
Awwwww kiss kiss kiss.

They are just so cute, lovely and beautiful.

Lil' bro is on the way to join these lovely Angels.

Kisses and Hugs dearies kiss kiss kiss

Products of fornication, you mean?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Favourdesent(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
and they look alike, devido gin strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by 0truthseeker: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
GISTBL0G:
See more photos =>> HERE

No I dont want to see more photo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Dope
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:
Products of fornication, you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by Teeisaac(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2019
some guys baby mama too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.