Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) (41097 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
So she's still 35 after so many years? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
I was small when I started watching movies she appeared on,and she is still 35,is our Lord not wonderful?.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
The same Cossy that I have known since I was in secondary school in the early 2000s is now my age range? Wonderful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by goshen26: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Vaseline crew over to you guys
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Realdeals:
Ha! she is lying, how old was she when she burst into fame over 20 years ago? Obesere apple juice was released in 2002, does it mean she was just 18 then?
My guy no mind them..... Cossy be 35? Na wah oooooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Successlane: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Something is not right....why don't I ever get an erection when looking at this lady?.... meanwhile, I even get erections while looking at less-endowed ladies.

You need Dr Iguedos Goko Cleanser.

Thank me later.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by sammyonal: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Something is not right....why don't I ever get an erection when looking at this lady?.... meanwhile, I even get erections while looking at less-endowed ladies.
because nah old cargo, she lied with her age like seriously, I don't expect this lady to be my age mate at all. she more older than that age.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Happy birthday Aunty IndecentStar... Age with brain... Best wishes most especially may you receive your stolen sense.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thirty what? Keep lying , I dey look you. You meant you were just 13 years old when you danced with pasuma in that music video in 1997? Haaa korsiiii
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Because while people love water. they don't want a flood.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
35 ke..... ifa hear, wen my aunty said she is her classmate. HBD to her but she should pls increase the age a little so it will sound real
The age is somehow funny but I am not sure that Cossy said that she is celebrating her 35yrs birthday today. If that is the case , it then means that she finished secondary school at age 9 which is laughable. I was in the same hostel with Cossy during our secondary school days. Cossy cannot be 35yrs this year.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by osaweseforme(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin grin grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
35 abi 45? grin grin

Nevertheless HBD to her.

45 wetin??!... Please, let's get real. That lady is knocking hard at 50.

This age trash is quite unnecessary... Just tell us you are a year older, and end it there... Why do they need to put a fake age... To prove that they aren't aging??!... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerians angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by OVIHINNO(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
35 what? She's definitely way above 40!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
35? Yeah right. I am also the president of America

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by liohan: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
McAausim:
embarassed

And diz make FP.... Nairaland has turn sometinz else cry

O lord help us on nairaland.... cry

Seun come to our aid.... cry

Your mods are posting inrelevant topic

Most of you saying this will not comment on relevant posts, why won't this one go to the front page?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
sexiestharam:
Cossy claims she is 35? grin grin grin grin grin. I am 30 and I knew Cossy since my primary school days. People should lie with sense na. If Cossy is too young, she should be in her mid 40s!!!
Immediately I saw the post,I started calculating since when I've been watching her movies.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ekakamba: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019

ola33t:
shocked

She was given two giant melons, in place of real functional breasts.
One rare trait is that, each of the melons is bigger than her head, while each of her teats is bigger than her cerebrum.

Something Cossy would agree with is, in reverse to having such giant melons, she has abnormally tiny teats, which are further inverted inwards, thereby making her melons unfunctional.

She was only given those heavy cantilevered loads, to carry about, as her punishment for being a simple-minded sex object.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
35 ke..... ifa hear, wen my aunty said she is her classmate. HBD to her but she should pls increase the age a little so it will sound real
She was my elder sister's classmate at UNN oh, my elder sister is 43 this October! Cossy may even be older cos my sister entered Uni at 18!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by kollysnut(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Realdeals:
Ha! she is lying, how old was she when she burst into fame over 20 years ago? Obesere apple juice was released in 2002, does it mean she was just 18 then?

see facts..........respect. not only apple juice also pasuma fuji gyration
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Happyguy201: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
this old mama is more than 35 na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
dos boobs sef don tire of shadin. dem dey cry inside and depress
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by edo3(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
This bastard is up to 46 abeg..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by McAausim: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
liohan:

Most of you saying this will not comment on relevant posts, why won't this one go to the front page?

undecided

Sighted.... In side life
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
The best birthday prayer for this kind of people is I wish you what you wish yourself, Jesus loves you grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by scholes23(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thirty whattt?? So 17 years ago u were 18 years when you acted Papa Ajasco.
Oh! Gimme a break

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cissy should be nothing less than 45 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Dbanj Stylish In Blue Agbada And Red Sneakers / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.