Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! (750 Views)

Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day / See Savage Response Akin Alabi Gets After Requesting Rashford And Abraham Swap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by Fineboybigboy: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2019
This is pathetic when you have a country who ready to give you playing time, we all know how agbolarhor and other was dropped when they played a few matches for England. I think iwobi aslo have opportunity to play for England but he choose to play for Nigeria because of fear of being dropped in the future.
We all know Abraham came for just 4 minute when England was defeated by Czech on Friday and fikayo tomori is yet to play his debut game for England when southgate knew he is infrom than other selected players.
Again tomori and Abraham warm the bench yesterday has England trashed Bulgaria 6 to none. When I checked tomori has opportunity to play for 3 country e.g Nigeria, the 3 lion and Canada, if I were tomori I would have choosen to play for Canada if I don't wanna play for Nigeria, he still have opportunity to play for Nigeria tho. Let see what future stand for tomori and Abraham In the 3 lion team.

1 Like

Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by Rextizzy: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2019
You guys should leave these guys, they ain't interested in this shithole, say nah by force?
they have already decided on the best country to play for jeez!!
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by Commentor: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Rextizzy:
You guys should leave these guys, they ain't interested in this shithole, say nah by force?
they have already decided on the best country to play for jeez!!

You play for a country when you play and not when you sit on the bench as a token.
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by gaetano: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Heat map showing their performance

Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by Nbotee(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2019
England simply booked dem down in d event dat dey get so gud in d future or their other players suddenly lose form or something.. If dey taught dey'll b starters in d England squad den na craze dey worry dem
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by achikolo(f): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You play for a country when you play and not when you sit on the bench as a token.
[/s]
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by achikolo(f): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
Dem neva see shumting.
Re: Tomori And Abraham Dorpped Again! by carzola(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2019
I wish them well...
They are human being
Is not like playing for Nigeria is any better..

With time they will be starting for England
If they can maintain current form.

England just has to tie them down to put an end to
All the drama.

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Female Goalkeeper Ihiabe Rabi Visited Home Town. / Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New / Fantasy Football Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.