Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New (755 Views)

Jose Mourinho's "Hand" In The Appointment Of New Super Eagles Coach / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by Ola24868: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Real Madrid ‘are increasingly concerned about Eden Hazard’s fitness’ after the Belgian star wasn’t in good enough shape to play for his country.

Hazard didn’t play a single minute for Belgium in their UEFA Nations League matches against Denmark and Iceland, with manager Roberto Martinez admitting he ‘wasn’t fit enough’ to feature.......More

Re: Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
How can Hazard continue to behave like this? The player he inherited the no7 jersey from(Cristiano Ronaldo) is a role model in his discipline and dedication to physical fitness that is why he continues to remain relevant even at age 35. Last year it was the same story.

I wonder when Hazard will change....he is becoming an embarrassment to Real Madrid as far as I am concerned. Imagine paying that much for a player and getting excuses every now and then. How long must Real Madrid continue to tolerate this I don't know

So so sad
Re: Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by puremaker7(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
na wa o
Re: Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
He shouldn't have left Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by pode(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
He shouldn't have left Chelsea
That was the mistake he made
Re: Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New by paulolee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
i keep saying it dt hazard is more better in Chelsea and if he felt a change is needed, madrid is far from it..
i pray he dnt join the likes bale, james and jovic as the higest paid flops in madrid..
this season would be very crucial and he may end up back in a lower team in EPL if he dnt give that performance dt was signed for..
its soo funny seeing the same hazard dt Chelsea fans once compared with neyma....such a disrespect to neyma..

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Manchester United Sign Croatian Star / Lionel Messi Is The Problem Of Barcelona / Sure Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 22 February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.