Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Suggestion To Monitor 1 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Suggestion To Monitor 1 (523 Views)

Is The Auto Section , Turning To A Haven For Scammers, My Suggestion ??? / A Suggestion To Improve Buyer Confidence In Nairaland Auto Section / Suggestion to nairaland team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Suggestion To Monitor 1 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2010
Dear Mod,

I have noticed how few dealers take over the front page of this honourable automobile section by posting Tens of cars using different threads and thereby causing uncenessary time taking for any interested buyers looking for vehicle from  accessing other dealers, i must say it will not be encouraging to allow few people to take away the fun of checking new-order.

The advise i am about to give has been used by other MODERATOR LAWYER on PROPERTY SECTION which make it mandatory for any house agent not to post more than 3 threads a day on their property and for those that violate the rules their post were deleted,i must say property section is more competeting than before because fellow Nairalanders have more access to different agents and it makes the price more competative.

MY SUGGESTION.

I will suggest that each dealer should have 1 or 2 threads they will updating everytime they have new vehicles as it is done by Inspired,Phemmy and few others,  thereby we can restore the fun of competition on here and it will encourage more customer patronage.

I will suggest there is also a penalty for any dealer that violate this rule maybe the thread get deleted or any other thing.

BENEFIT

It will be much more easier for any customer to access the dealer  directory and make contact on any prefered vehicle of their choice.

N.B i am not speaking for any dealer,the write up is my pure thought.

SHALOM
OYINBOGOJU
Re: My Suggestion To Monitor 1 by BizBooks(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ OYINBOGOJU,

Your suggestion is quite thoughtful and reasonable. But I'm sorry to break the bad news to you: it will not be implemented. The Auto Section has become the place where good ideas come to die. Many of us had in the past made suggestions similar to yours but none of them was implemented.

I spoke to a friend recently and he told me that virtually every street corner in Lagos now has a car for sale. What he was essentially saying is that the car business in Lagos has become un-regulated and chaotic. If nothing is done now, the Auto Section will sooner or later become a microcosm of the situation in Lagos.
Re: My Suggestion To Monitor 1 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
BizBooks:

@ OYINBOGOJU,

Your suggestion is quite thoughtful and reasonable. But I'm sorry to break the bad news to you: it will not be implemented. The Auto Section has become the place where good ideas come to die. Many of us had in the past made suggestions similar to yours but none of them was implemented.

I spoke to a friend recently and he told me that virtually every street corner in Lagos now has a car for sale. What he was essentially saying is that the car business in Lagos has become un-regulated and chaotic. If nothing is done now, the Auto Section will sooner or later become a microcosm of the situation in Lagos.

If really similar suggestion was offered and the mods refuses to act on it, then i can still tell you that there is always a better ways to do things.

no one told the likes of inspired,Phemmy and German007  to focus on 1 or 2 threads and they keep updating it for the latest ride in town, It will be better for the fellow dealers borrow a leaf from them and do the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

6 Tyres Tipper Truck Is Needed! / Tokunboh 2004 Honda Accord @ Cheapest Rate - N1.550m 08035376690 / Neatly Used Bmw 3series Coupe 1996 Model For 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.