Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring (35266 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Man Reportedly Robs Bank, Throws Money Into The Air And Yells, “merry Christmas” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Fragility6: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Datz what u get yourself into if u allow all dis husband hunters gets hold of u....

My problem wit marriage now is.......I'm yet to get any form of encouragement from friends and colleagues who get married...

How can sm1 who had bn my boss b4 marriage beg me 4 money few months after marriage....

My brother hustle oohh
Maybe e spend too much for d wedding. Wetin d wife dey chop wey wan finish money in few months time
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by solpat(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Very sick fellow undecided
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by ThePreachersSon: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Now that's love
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Luckysbab: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:
Trying to impress the community huh?

Enjoy your gaol it's obviously your goal.

See as this one dey rap like Lil Kesh cheesy
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by JonOlive: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
this news was on CNN like last month. nairaland a place to recycle old news
If the information is new to most of us then it is news. Moreover not everyone has access to CNN
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by maynation(f): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

See as this one dey rap like Lil Kesh cheesy

It's not funny.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by JonOlive: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Because this one was caught now everyone is ranting. Madam please ask your husband what he did to 'make it'. There is a thief in everyone of us.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Isoduwa(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
His wife is accomplice

She push the man into this mess

I can tell she was giving him BJ before he make that promise

I Nor blame am if better woman suck you forget it it's finish

1 Like

Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Seamtri(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Only awhite man can be pushed to such level for the woman he loves.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by tsfxtech(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Toks2008:

Very true.

God bless your hustle bro.

Thank you sir.... And yours too

Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Luckysbab: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

It's not funny.

Exactly the point. That line was wack.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by maynation(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Luckysbab:

Exactly the point. That line was wack.

But I wasn't tryna make any line na.

It's just a comment, you are the one looking at it like I was trying to make a rap line.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Luckysbab: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
maynation:

But I wasn't tryna make any line na.

It's just a comment, you are the one looking at it like I was trying to make a rap line.

It's fine then. Never mind.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by ekitimanalways(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2019
agwom:
He basically stated that he was getting married tomorrow so he didn’t have enough money for a wedding ring that he wanted to buy and he needed to pay for the wedding venue…

A Texas man has been arrested after his fiancée saw a social media post of him robbing a bank the day before his wedding so he could pay for the ring and the venue of his ceremony. Heath Edward Bumpous from Crockett, Texas was charged with aggravated robbery and booked into the Trinity County Jail for allegedly approaching a bank teller at Citizens State Bank in Groveton, Texas, informing them that he had a weapon and then demanding money which he was then subsequently given, according to ABC’s affiliate station in Tyler, Texas KLTV. “He basically stated that he was getting married tomorrow so he didn’t have enough money for a wedding ring that he wanted to buy and he needed to pay for the wedding venue,” Sheriff Woody Wallace said.

After receiving news of the robbery, Wallace immediately posted pictures of the suspect on the Trinity County Sherriff’s Facebook page in hopes that the public would be able to provide tips that would lead to the capture of the suspect. It was then that Bumpous’ fiancée saw the Facebook post and recognized him. “His fiancée, who he was supposed to marry tomorrow, was able to get in touch with him on the phone when she saw our post on Facebook. She knew it was him. She contacted him and asked him if he robbed a bank … she convinced him that she knew it was him. His picture was all on Facebook. He needed to turn himself in,” said Wallace in a video posted to his Facebook page.

Bumpous took his fiancée’s advice to heart and decided to turn himself into the Houston County Courthouse and confessed to his crimes. Wallace says that most of the money was recovered along with clothes that he threw out of the window of his vehicle during his escape and the gun that he had concealed with him as well. “He is now in custody. He has been charged with aggravated robbery. The district attorney has accepted the charges. It will go to a grand jury and he will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” said Sherriff Wallace.

Culled from abc.go.com

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/man-robs-bank-a-day-before-wedding-to-pay-for-venue-ring.html
...all for love.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by henryobinna(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
profolaolu:
What men do because of women, so disgusting.
which women?

Dude is gay... abi you no read the article?
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Is it by force to marry? American village people hin case cheesy
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Ategberoson(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2019
his fiance told him to turn in because she can't go on with him, no Lady will want to go on with a publicized thief for that matter

lesson of the news: don't go extra mile to impress woman or family, you will be left alone when you're doing the Time
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by rakabuba001(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
these American Robbers do they get away with it when CCTV cameras and police choke everywhere...abi na Hollywood dey make us believe so.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by dederocs(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Uncle Tom ain't playing...stone cold justice all day, that's why the country is growing.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by EvenBlogger: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Omo sharp Guy , na so Sermons preachers dey start oooo
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2019
henryobinna:
which women?

Please, he's not gay, read the article well, it says "she". Only a woman can make a man go gaga like this
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by hyperflex(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2019
True loff
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2019
henryobinna:
which women?

I thought I saw fiancee when reading.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
ednut1:
Wedding pressure. Over here we borrow

You sure? Ten years ago one aboki fucker swindled me of 200k. Gave me fake dollars. Ran off to get married up north
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by d1ckr0man(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm, I see war from the north east side.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by limitless777(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Zamanee3:
It is well
how EXACTLY is it "well"
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by boiz2men(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fragility6:

U no care mean say some jobless ones no care too. No b pple still dey carry Regina Daniels mata 4 head till now
cheesy grin
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by zeedrous: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
U r trying to impress a woman...Joke ov d century
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by Fallenhunter: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
He's stupid. Banks in the US aren't easy to Rob, they even put dye packets with the money and have silent alarms. For a bank you need a good plan, you can't just walk in with a gun. He should have robbed a jewellery store. Also never turn yourself into the police. Always go to your lawyer first.
Re: Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring by livebyday(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
boiz2men:
Why do people try to impress?

Just go to court na if you don't have money. Stop impressing people.. We don't Care

Sorry for addressing this here the antispamm not banned me in the romance section for using banned words grin

Well your assertion is wrong

I didn't create the thread I got a mod to delete it even

I was just sharing my own perspective on our past

Thanks for reading and commenting

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) / Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.