Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) (53336 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Petfadblog: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2019
If you are looking for a definition of fraud, the before and after photos of this woman might provide an answer.
make-up
This unnamed woman was given a facelift by a make-up artiste but her work has received criticisms.

Many feel the improved face of the woman is a far cry from what it actually looks like.

Any man who falls in love with her enhanced face might receive the shock of his life after waking up beside her in the morning. This has been tagged the exact case of 'what you ordered for and what you got'.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/10/the-make-up-transformation-of-old-woman.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by sinaj(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2019
How some celebrities will look when they get old due to bleaching.

Tufia!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Lord have Mercy !!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2019
sinaj:
How some celebrities will look when they get old due to bleaching.

Tufia!

u are right , tufia too

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by judgementyard(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladies bleaching no good.
See as that woman face be like something wey Dem fry because of bleaching.

14 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by CotenantNIG: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Slawormir: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Damnnnnn
We nigggarzzz should be careful the type of bitches we woo
So that we won't go and woo our ancestors one day covered with make up

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
BLEACH AND AND YOUR FACE WILL BE LIKE THIS AT OLD AGE

9 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Inside life!

2 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

I recommend her for the president, the right spec for the new wife he's been looking for.

A perfect match for his shrinking balls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by VivyZub(f): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Rexhenrex(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2019
choi...women be cheating mehn since time immemorial grin

2 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Miracle working God

2 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by NORSYK(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
As old as she's, she still indulge in bleaching of her skin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by OwenDesired(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Nothing is impossible in front of a mirror

2 Likes

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Aunty no wan oldooo but she can't escape it,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by A305: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
They say it's rainbow is celebrating her birthday today, mehn, with the kind of make up she's wearing, she looks So Yung in chinese. See my sig
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Hehheehehehehe
I'm just waiting for these celebrity bleachers to get old first.

1 Like

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Antara0503(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
one people different colours in lucky dube's voice.na wah
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Ogaga87(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
So why is the nose from A different from B

And I think they even filled the jaws also. .

This morning lie is unbelievable
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Unfortunately u are right
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Not a fan of heavy make up so both the old and new is a no no for me. Her natural face needs urgent attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Blisplendor12(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Indirectly telling God that He would have created you better ba? God have Mercy
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Crazeworld(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm

Prospective Batch C Corps members, get your medical certificate for and medical report. Details on my signature
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by HowDareU: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Oh my goodness! Make-up is a fraud, I swear! Check my blog at www.securitymattersafrica.com for your security and safety matters.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2019
This is wickedness.. there should be a law against this... Those guys when like older women go tongue kiss this type and knack am raw overnight only to wake to this fossil in the morning embarassed Na to dey vomit for the rest of ur life be that grin grin grin

Haa may God help us his children oooh

Modified: Every girl is a suspect now unless u done sleep over or bathe for my presence. Nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by quietpoolsinn: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2019
My skin is crawling.

weekend is around the corner, let's host your events for you and take care of your lodging.

Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events, business meetings and conferences. Also affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2019
what a graphic sight to behold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.