Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) (53353 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2019
B
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by ehinorlive: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
look like tacha
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
majamajic:

u are right , tufia too

Let me add my "Tufia" also
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
High level of deception.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
No be only old woman but a bleaching old woman.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by asahnwaKC: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
That woman not really too old but bleaching have added additional 20yrs to her......results of herbal snow white mixture grin grin...

1 Like

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by aalangel(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
How many layers of foundation
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by NnamdiCheges(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Seun's mother inlaw
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by clems88(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Calabar women carry PhD in bleaching grin
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Geminita1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even the make up photo looks creepy.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Unie30: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na them sabi!
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Mwaghavul(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
This should be a wake up call to all unmarried guys. In order to minimise the high rates of divorce, any sensible man should make his babe wash her face, so that her real self can be seen. We don't want to hear, "I don't bargain for this", "my wife is this..., my wife is that...."
During our time, guys were advised to visit their babes early morning, to see their true colours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Lord have Mercy !!!

Why should God have Mercy?! He doesn't need her or Tacha! smiley
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by zinny377(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful woman! Even with makeup u 'd know she is old.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by zinny377(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yoighaman:

Why should God have Mercy?! He doesn't need her or Tacha! smiley

Hahahaha!
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by paix(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
God forgive me. She looks like a chimpanzee in the first picture as a result of excessive cheap bleaching (AMBI). Women should learn to appreciate their natural looks.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
sinaj:
How some celebrities will look when they get old due to bleaching.

Tufia!

I tell you! If you go Eko idumota, Adeniji inwards Agarawu, na like this some old women wey get shop there be like.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by SachaBastien(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
More like makeup transformation of burnt woman.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by Koralords: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Met a girl online weekend I don Dey already fall in love did vidoe call with her couple of hours ago I want die .picture editing why must girls fake
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by alexola20(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lolz.
Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by olatechnician(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fear makeup artist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
sinaj:
How some celebrities will look when they get old due to bleaching.

Tufia!
honestly speaking, tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Prom Dress Made With Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.