Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Zlatan Excited As He Poses With Davido & His Father For The 1st Time In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Excited As He Poses With Davido & His Father For The 1st Time In Atlanta (236 Views)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Excited As He Poses With Davido & His Father For The 1st Time In Atlanta by Naijahitmusic: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Rapper Zlatan Ibile is excited as he poses with Davido and his father for the first in Atlanta. The singer took to his Instagram page to shear the excited moment for him standing in between the DMW Boss and his father.

He wrote;

Once a gutter BOY !! Now rolling with omo baba olowo and baba olowo himself !! #Priceless moment

See Instagram photo below:

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/zlatan-excited-as-he-poses-wi/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Loved Biggie's Voice, It Turned Me On In The House - Tacha (listen) / All You Need To Know About Dangote - Africa's Richest Man / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account (read Full)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.