Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Bbnaija: I Loved Biggie's Voice, It Turned Me On In The House - Tacha (listen) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Loved Biggie's Voice, It Turned Me On In The House - Tacha (listen) (239 Views)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms / Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Loved Biggie's Voice, It Turned Me On In The House - Tacha (listen) by TheOlusanjo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Reality TV star, Anita Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha was a guest at Cool FM's popular show, midday oasis. Tacha who was hosted by On Air Personality, Do2tun and Kemi Smallz of cool FM revealed to them that she used to get turned on anytime biggie was talking to her.

The interview that lasted about an hour got Tacha revealing a lot about her stay in the Big Brother Naija House. The most notable of her talks was when the duo, Do2tun and Kemi put her on the spot by asking who she was most attracted in the house. One would have guessed her reply would be Mike or Seyi but she declared her love interest for the mystery voice in the house, Biggie.

In her words 'I got so excited when biggie called my name".

Listen to the full audio here: https://theinfong.com/bbnaija-i-loved-biggies-voice-it-turned-me-on-in-the-house-tacha-listen/

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Zlatan – Yeye Boyfriend (prod. Rexxie) / Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts / How Celebrities Prank People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.