Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience (39662 Views)

Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by 0gaGist: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, has just shared photos from a recent sky-diving experience she had and according to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3oUAiRnqAx/?igshid=wa1sxfba0lwf

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/ex-bbnaija-housemate-nina-shares-photos-from-her-skydiving-experience

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by 0gaGist: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Norabay(f): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2019
nice one dear FTC wow this is my third time today

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2019
I am scared of heights

I can't do this stunt even if I am offered money

I will just blackout

By the way what is the fun or advantage in learning how to jump out of a plane.

34 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by madenigga(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
This girl did not win any reasonable money from the Bbnaija. How is she funding all these her US trips?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Houseofglam7(f): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
KngGezy:
I am scared of heights

I can't do this stunt even if I am offered money

I will just blackout

By the way what is the fun or advantage in learning how to jump out of a plane.
My thoughts exactly!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Miracle did same months ago hummmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by GistMore7: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by doziefrank07(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chisos cry I can't imagine how I Will feel...tension go wan kill pesin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by affable4(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Abeg your 'container body' beauty parlour is gathering dust on Durosimi Etti road..

Beauty attracts, intelligence makes you relevant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lovely
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by King204(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bros easy on our babe o

We dey see u grin

6 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
O boy

The way Nigeria is now, if oyibo people bring ship to start shipping people to US for slave trade, people will be struggling to enter. Some go come with their own chain to avoid stories like chain have finish, stay back in Nigeria
This is Buhari Season. Even masquerade dey play bet Naija

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by PureGoldh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
wow..... awesome
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by solmusdesigns: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
shocked

what a way to mourn her late father

7 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Odikwa risky
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Enjoy life to the fullest if you can.

YOLO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by muystoy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Using style to stay relevant again after the body odour ambassador and the rest of them don relegate dem, imagine I was seriously crushing on her that time o, now na the Pretty Khafi and that wickedly sexy Mercy dey turn my head,by this time next year, their own time go don pass too,this life funny gan

5 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by nauto6: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
It now Mercy and Tacha turn
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by SenecaTheYonger: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Everyone should experience this.
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by kolafolabi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
I guess she did it for camera and nothing more
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Madibah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ftc
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by ursullalinda(f): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ah...she get mind oh
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by flexyebe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=madenigga post=83157282]This girl did not win any reasonable money from the Bbnaija. How is she funding all these here Us trips?[/quote

A pretty woman can get anything with her brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by ekestic1976(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
madenigga:
This girl did not win any reasonable money from the Bbnaija. How is she funding all these here Us trips?

You aren't a deaf mute; ask Nina how she funds her trips, busybody!

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Though not justifying immortality, I respect Teddy A for marrying Bam Bam.
Miracle just turned this one into something else. I doubt if any Igbo family can accept her.
They are celebrating Miracle while castigating his partner in crime.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December / Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.