Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel (27564 Views)

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Pavarottii(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
fortran12:

What do politicians and men of God have to do with people who chose to be stupid? Hunger is one thing but this is theft and stupidity all in one. God does not support thieves.
If they had something doing n living comfortably will they be there?
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by damonice(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Authoreety:
And when the happen happens, people will blame buhari

yes na..... when there is hunger why won't they scoop fuel...

if they didn't scoop fuel hungry will kill them why won't they risk their life to scoop fuel and if they survive has they are now, no death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by showafrica(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Ok. You can't actually blame them. judging from the video, they have made the decision that if they perish, they perish.

Our government has failed us. So they'd rather die trying.

I tell you, they already made up there mind. But they for just go sell one kidney, flex the money small.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
royalair:
Death lurks around the corner
It's only death to those who are alive.
Many are Living dead.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Impregnablefolk: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
If person light matchstick 4 there them go begin complain.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by fortran12: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pavarottii:

If they had something doing n living comfortably will they be there?
Yes. Cos they are thieves. There is no perfect society even in advanced countries there are poor ppl and beggers. Being poor is not an excuse for stupidity and theft.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by MrGerald(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
OnlyJesusSaves:
Wow!!! Pls they should be careful of explosion I beg...ist to comment.
So what's wow about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by Revolva(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
A lighter is needs just one guy go just one light weed

And booooom
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by whatthefuck01: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
fools are playing with death trap.
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by EdiskyHarry: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by AvalonSpace(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't have two hundred Naira for burial levy o
Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by DJInfluence: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

And why do we have so much hunger when we have land, water, air and the sun? Why are we hungry. I will slap you if you call government.
lol, oh you expect me to answer, after you put fear of slap for my mind?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
undecided A Boko Haram terrorist is not nearby. This is the kind of people they call infidels and see as easy target to press home their demands. All it takes is for an agitated Boko Haram member to be rushing towards them with only banger and be squealing Allahu Akbar like a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.