Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love (1287 Views)

"Yea, I Have Loved Thee With An Everlasting Love." / Kingdom Conduct: God’s Everlasting Love. / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love by budaatum: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:
to be honest ,on a serious note this clowns are more of a nuisance...they are reducing the value of religion section..I am tired abeg
I'd go as far as saying some reduce the value of Christ. Degbu for instance, wants one to be full of stupidity and ignorance like him because he lacks an understanding of the Word. All I hear him say is "sit down and eat this degbu food" whilst all I see is muck I wouldn't eat even if I were starving. Then he posts memes proclaiming how hungry one is when the truth is one's belly is rather full of nicely cooked food already and he is the one who starves.

One prays that his eyes will one day open and his heart be filled with love, or in relingo, Christ.
Re: Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
We just have to talk about "God" or whatever that means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! / Jesus Christ Is Not Different From The Father!!! / Meet The Pastor From Togo That Always Wear High Heels. Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.