Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail (33832 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / N700m Fraud: Court Docks Ize-iyamu, Four Others, Fix March 26 For Ruling …‘we N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Mrcomedimatic: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Justice Tukur granted bail to Chinyere Aniobi Jessica who is being prosecuted by the EFCC on a two count charge bordering on allegation of Conspiracy and Obtaining Money by False pretence.

It would be recalled that the defendant was among the six who were earlier convicted on the same offence but Jessica pleaded not guilty to the charge against her prompting the trial judge to fixed today for hearing of her bail application.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/15/fraud-court-grants-chinyere-aniobi-jessica-bail/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Slawormir: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
My real niggarrrs and bitches wanna get rich or go to jail while trying

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

50cent: get rich or die while trying

French Montana: school teaches us how to read but the street teaches us how to read between the lines

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by VellkaJ: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by iamboladee: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by fruqy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Shameful that women too partake in fraudulent acts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Conspiracy and obt. Madam is crafty, if true. If not, give fair trial.

5 Likes

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by leonard002(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by TechCapon(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
I was in court today and I witnessed a case of some teenage girls who were brought from prison. What's their offense?

The girls were sent out by their madam to go and steal babies for her to sell. They succeeded in stealing four babies.

Their madam has already sold three before she ran away.

One of the babies died. Now the teenage girls are facing death penalty. I felt terrible seeing them today.

Looking so frail and malnourished in their green prison uniforms . Even the judge felt sorry for them and told them to sit down because no strength to even stand.

Now the madam who sent them out have vanished into thin air.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Gbengar07: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ftc
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
It is not over until it is over.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by KIDfurniture(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
angry
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by ebby9z(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Space
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by ursullalinda(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ah may I never find myself in such situation. The dent na forever

5 Likes

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by stamapro(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Oluwavichtor(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
na black board she suppose carry na......
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by YorubaKing: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
After seeing the name, I wasn't too surprised. Na dem as usual. grin

Hey ma pipu ooo grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Jalabase(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by sonofanarchy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
PSVITA:
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere Abujain / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Am Eweninke Emeka Rafael ( 26years old) a 2:1 graduate of Social Studies,.. EBSU
I have certificate with the following bodies

* HSSE certification 1-3 ( Health Safety Security and Environment)
*Certificate of Proficiency in Administrative Support
*Institute of Chartered Economic of Nigeria
*Certificate of Proficiency in Human Management

Am also a member of the following professional bodies

*Member, Institute of Charted Economic of Nigeria
*Member, Institute Of Safety and Risk Management ( IIRSM)
Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR)
*Member Industrial Institute of Safety and Security of Nigeria (ISSN)

Note: Am through with NYSC
Even if it is teaching ( Government, Social Studies, Civic Education, C. R. S etc)

Kindly contact me with this: 08079970070
Even if it's am advised I will appreciate
dude with all this qualification and you are still stranded? you need to seek spiritual help

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oboi
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by lizdammy: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
what is the meaning of obt?
`
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by PSVITA(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
sonofanarchy:
dude with all this qualification and you are still stranded? you need to seek spiritual help

Seriously!!

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Olibboy: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
hustle make ur pikin no b suspect.
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Alvin212(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
I was in court today and I witnessed a case of some teenage girls who were brought from prison. What's their offense?

The girls were sent out by their madam to go and steal babies for her to sell. They succeeded in stealing four babies.

Their madam has already sold three before she ran away.

One of the babies died. Now the teenage girls are facing death penalty. I felt terrible seeing them today.

Looking so frail and malnourished in their green prison uniforms . Even the judge felt sorry for them and told them to sit down because no strength to even stand.

Now the madam who sent them out have vanished in
to thin air.

That there madam might be
Aishhhhaaa cowhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by airsaylongcon: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
lizdammy:
what is the meaning of obt?
`

Obtaining by trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by sammyj: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na woo even yahoo girls are on rampage now!! What a generation!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Seamtri(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
fruqy:
Shameful that women too partake in fraudulent acts
She was found not guilty

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) / Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.