Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail (33870 Views)

SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / N700m Fraud: Court Docks Ize-iyamu, Four Others, Fix March 26 For Ruling …‘we N / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by adedayourt(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
I dint see a lady who committed crime, I saw the rate of backwardness in this shot hole how at this stage Nigerian cannot make use of a crime card and we still use marker board to profile suspects.

Shame
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Respect55(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
ccollins:
am a lawyer, tell me the location n date so I can see how I can help them
You are a lawyer and u are still writing 'am' in place of "I'm" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by TechCapon(m): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2019
ccollins:
am a lawyer, tell me the location n date so I can see how I can help them
state high court, Port Harcourt
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by TechCapon(m): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2019
luminouz:

I can find her but it will cost you or whoever wants the information badly.

how do you intend to do that?
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by seankafor(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
My real niggarrrs and bitches wanna get rich or go to jail while trying

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

50cent: get rich or die while trying

French Montana: school teaches us how to read but the street teaches us how to read between the lines

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit
hey son..can I slide on ya dm?
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Igbo lady and money are like bread and butter...
She should face the consequences
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Why this fine woman come put herself for this kind thing. Make prison come remove the fine body. ;

Don't be carried away with ladies fine body.... You don't know maybe she truly commit the crime...
Let the justice take it course on her...
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by nams77: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2019
TechCapon:
I was in court today and I witnessed a case of some teenage girls who were brought from prison. What's their offense?

The girls were sent out by their madam to go and steal babies for her to sell. They succeeded in stealing four babies.

Their madam has already sold three before she ran away.

One of the babies died. Now the teenage girls are facing death penalty. I felt terrible seeing them today.

Looking so frail and malnourished in their green prison uniforms . Even the judge felt sorry for them and told them to sit down because no strength to even stand.

Now the madam who sent them out have vanished into thin air.
That's hard. Death penalty for stealing babies?
Hmmm
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Judybash93(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2019
She's pretty
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
My real niggarrrs and bitches wanna get rich or go to jail while trying

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

50cent: get rich or die while trying

French Montana: school teaches us how to read but the street teaches us how to read between the lines

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

These are the people that motivate Criminals
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by TechCapon(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

Hmmm
one of the babies died in their custody
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by nams77: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
TechCapon:
one of the babies died in their custody
That's not murder, that should fall under man slaughter.

Ehn techcapon, i want to ask u something privately
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by luminouz(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2019
TechCapon:
how do you intend to do that?
None of your biznez...
You ready to pay me or what?
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by TechCapon(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

That's not murder, that should fall under man slaughter.

Ehn techcapon, i want to ask u something privately
capontech@gmail.com
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by luminouz(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

Hmmm
What's hmmmm there?
They should be petted or fetted?

They stole a human being!!!
Do you have any idea what human trafficking is? The stigma and pain for the parents and kids involved?

Most of y'all here are kids really, what do I even expect from you?
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Johans1991: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Dis people again? Even dia women, Godforbid.
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by sofiscatedmoron: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2019
TechCapon:
I was in court today and I witnessed a case of some teenage girls who were brought from prison. What's their offense?

The girls were sent out by their madam to go and steal babies for her to sell. They succeeded in stealing four babies.

Their madam has already sold three before she ran away.

One of the babies died. Now the teenage girls are facing death penalty. I felt terrible seeing them today.

Looking so frail and malnourished in their green prison uniforms . Even the judge felt sorry for them and told them to sit down because no strength to even stand.

Now the madam who sent them out have vanished into thin air.
na wao, crime doesn't pay finally
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
lizdammy:
what is the meaning of obt?
`

Obonte
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by nams77: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
luminouz:

What's hmmmm there?
They should be petted or fetted?

They stole a human being!!!
Do you have any idea what human trafficking is? The stigma and pain for the parents and kids involved?

Most of y'all here are kids really, what do I even expect from you?
Sometimes you people just make careless comments. I was even referring to the death penalty. I don't think kidnapping attracted death penalty.
Even the case of the baby that died falls under man slaughter and not murder.
Try and decipher the intent of a post before you start foaming in the mouth.

Btw, i am a father and may even eliminate anyone that tries to harm my kids but the law is the law. No sentiments if the laws says death penalty, so be it!
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

Sometimes you people just make careless comments. I was even referring to the death penalty. I don't think kidnapping attracted death penalty.
Even the case of the baby that died falls under man slaughter and not murder.
Try and decipher the intent of a post before you start foaming in the mouth.

Btw, i am a father and may even eliminate anyone that tries to harm my kids but the law is the law. No sentiments if the laws says death penalty, so be it!

Just being sensible,
So kidnapping a baby is now manslaughter and it shouldn't attract the death penalty because of the law?

I hear you bro.
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by nams77: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
luminouz:

Just being sensible,
So kidnapping a baby is now manslaughter and it shouldn't attract the death penalty because of the law?

I hear you bro.

I don't know if you are trying to be mischievious or you just didnt comprehend my position or op story.

Section 273 of the penal code stiupulates 10 year punishment for kidnapping

And for the child that died while in their possession, it will be termed as man slaughter and that will attracts its own punishment.

Maybe, this time u will understand my position and that of the law
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

I don't know if you are trying to be mischievious or you just didnt comprehend my position or op story.

Section 273 of the penal code stiupulates 10 year punishment for kidnapping

And for the child that died while in their possession, it will be termed as man slaughter and that will attracts its own punishment.

Maybe, this time u will understand my position and that of the law
I hear you bro.

Stay blessed!!

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by nams77: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
luminouz:

I hear you bro.

Stay blessed!!
Cheers man!!! One love
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by ccollins(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Respect55:

You are a lawyer and u are still writing 'am' in place of "I'm" undecided
English expert, take your garbage elsewhere as fine mien or loquacious English doesn't solve the issue on ground
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Respect55(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
ccollins:
English expert, take your garbage elsewhere as fine mien or loquacious English doesn't solve the issue on ground
That doesn't mean you should be writing in such a shameful manner. Self-acclaimed lawyers like you are are been kicked out of court on daily basis.
One more thing, learn how to use the word 'mien' for I only criticized your spoken English and not your physical appearance for I haven't seen you.
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by ccollins(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Respect55:

That doesn't mean you should be writing in such a shameful manner. Self-acclaimed lawyers like you are are been kicked out of court on daily basis.
One more thing, learn how to use the word 'mien' for I only criticized your spoken English and not your physical appearance for I haven't seen you.
whatever suits your boat besides u exhibited your complex issues. I don't care for what interpretation u give the English words, my main burden was to ensure that the message has been passed to the receiver. As for your meddlesome interloping, its baseless, foolhardy,showboating, delusional and a mere waste of time cum cognitive precision for fine details
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Respect55(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
ccollins:
whatever suits your boat besides u exhibited your complex issues. I don't care for what interpretation u give the English words, my main burden was to ensure that the message has been passed to the receiver. As for your meddlesome interloping, its baseless, foolhardy,showboating, delusional and a mere waste of time cum cognitive precision for fine details
Get the correction if u like. If u don't, continue displaying your overbloated ego. No one is infallible. I corrected u with tact but ur machismo has done enough damage to u as a person. I wouldn't engage u in any banter anymore for it will all amount to effort in futility. Mere incorrigible waste. If I dare demonstrate my convivial ability on ur part, it will be tantamount to descending the devlivity with excessive velocity in which case u are bound to lose ur center of gravity and become precipitated on a macadamised thoroughfare.
Take care. U won't get another reply from me Mr 'am' lawyer.
PS. IT SHOULD BE, "IT'S" baseless, "not 'ITS' baseless"
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Sirjudy1(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2021
This is the real ongoing scam and nobody is doing anything about it

https://www.nairaland.com/6526913/shady-grants-offers-nigeria-sem#101536532
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by Biglugard(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2021
ursullalinda:
Ah may I never find myself in such situation. The dent na forever

But u sabi obtain from sugar daddies........sharrap
Re: Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail by ursullalinda(f): 5:09am On May 18, 2021
Biglugard:

But u sabi obtain from sugar daddies........sharrap

Seems that is your mum, sisters and nieces area of speciality.......you don't have to display your frustration online your daughters will have first hand scholars to coach her in the game.......so more pain coming your way......Brace up or go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iliyasu Ahmadu: Gang Leader Of Kidnappers In Delta Arrested & Guns Recovered / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.