Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,627 members, 7,844,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids (27012 Views)

Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by TEYA: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Eartquake1:
Who told them that their kidnapped kids were taken to the south?

Eartquake1:

These people are jokers

Another Chibok scam
engrchykae:
have these i.doits checked whether their misssing kids are in one torture academy in kaduna or katsina?
That a kanuri is Bako haram is not news, that a Yoruba boy does Yahoo is not strange, that and Edo girl is an ashawo in Italy is not news, that an igbo man does drugs is not news, that an igbos person steals babies is not news, each tribe with their own.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by AMvanquish: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
eagleu:

If you lived in the north, you'd see how fast poor families get rid of their small boys, because unlike small boys, girls have more immediate potential to attract resources for the family.
The result is the feeding of a burgeoning almajiri industry in the name of learning islamic education.
How can you educate a small boy in a religious school at night and leave him to wander for food all over the place all day?
Election and need to violence have reduced,and these boys are no longer needed to do the dirty works of the masters for plate of food.
This is the dirty secret the north is hiding, unfortunately, now someone wants to blame Igbos for it

You are diverting totally from the topic. Kids were kidnapped as little 2yrs. Even tho almajiris are prevalent in the north, you don't see 2 year olds doing it unaccompanied. Condemn it for what is. These kids were kidnapped by confessed Igbo's and moved ,sold, Names changed, converted in the south east. This is a sophisticated kidnapping syndicate. This is the crime. This is the topic. What is wrong is wrong. No long epistles.

2 years ago, this same kidnap issue happened to a certain ESE oruru. The outrage and National outcry was unanimous. Let's stop the hypocrisy and say it as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by YorubaNinja: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2019
NapoIeon6:
[s][/s]

NkitaAla... how market na? grin
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by Bobrisky5: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

[/s]
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by YorubaNinja: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Bobrisky5:
[s][/s]

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by Bobrisky5: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaNinja post=83186417][/quote][/s]
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by YorubaNinja: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bobrisky5:
[s][/s]

Ngadaawo, wetin dey? grin
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by YorubaNinja: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bobrisky5:
[s][/s]

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:

Its something I've noticed
I've read many news article about it
Why should I deny facts
Or u don't see me bashing yorubas here especially our leaders
ok, but it's not only the Igbos that steals children from other tribes, people from other tribes also steal children from Igbo and tribe different from theirs.there have been reported cases of child lost in SE especially Anambra state with no trace of their wayabout. my neighbour's child(chibueze) has been missing for months with no trace which i posted here one certain time. so far, i've counted report of over 25 cases of missing children in anambra alone(btwn july-october) , i don't know for others. so it marvel's me when other tribes points accusing fingers towards the Igbos and playing victims.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by Yorubamuslim22: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s][s]
YorubaNinja:

Ngadaawo, wetin dey? grin
[/s][/s]
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by YorubaNinja: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
[s][/s]

Village pple always on point. grin

NagadaAwo... how far na? grin
Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by abuhlawal(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
those who claimed that their counterparts are giving to many children but abduct these children and force them in their own way, what time if country is this shithole called Nigeria, before it was one week one trouble but this days we have new trouble in every two days intervals. meanwhile some people see nothing wrong with these, Nigeria LAND OF HYPOCRISY. indeed there was a country

1 Like

Re: Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids by AlphaTaikun: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
References:
Parents of missing children have released a list of 47 children suspected to be abducted and taken to Southern parts of the country.

On Saturday, the Kano Police Command said it traced and rescued nine children kidnapped in Kano, trafficked to Onitsha in Anambra State and sold off for child slavery.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the rescue followed public outcry by some parents that there was rise in cases of missing children in some areas of the metropolis.

Speaking to DAILY NIGERIAN on Thursday, the leader of the group of parents, Tajiri Hotoro, said the number of the missing children abducted within the last four years in just Nassarawa Local Government is more than 100.

Nassarawa is one out of the 44 Local Government Areas in Kano State.

Presenting the list and pictures of the children to our reporter, Mr Hotoro said there are more parents of missing children who did care to register with their group.

“Quite a number of parents have resigned to their fate. Some do not even have the transport fare to attending our meetings.

“We are calling on government and other relevant agencies to join together to rescue our children. We are in deep agony,” he said.

He said 10 suspects were arrested by the police and arraigned two years ago but were later released by the court.

According to Mr Hotoro, lawyers and court officials stopped them from talking to press, despite the fact a state High Court sitting in Ungogo had set free the suspects.

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-parents-release-photographs-list-of-47-more-abducted-children/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Rob Because Many People In Government Steal & I'll Do It Again" - Suspect / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.