Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,582 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ghanaian Musician, Shatta Bandle Claims He Is Richer Than Dangote (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Musician, Shatta Bandle Claims He Is Richer Than Dangote (watch Video) (330 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Musician, Shatta Bandle Claims He Is Richer Than Dangote (watch Video) by DanielOwen2050(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote responded in an interview to Shatta Bandle, popular Ghanaian musician who claims to be richer than him. Since then, reactions have been coming from everywhere. Teasing and reproach are not lacking in the sauce.
But you have to rely on the dreaded Nigerian businessman to set the record straight.
“I can not compare myself to anyone in terms of wealth. If anyone claims that he is rich than me, I do not see any harm in that. I’m not competing with anyone, “Mr. Dangote said, saying the most important thing is” I have my things and I’m happy with what I have. ” I have nothing to prove to anyone. I never looked at me. I have been recognized for the work I have done. “
In a video posted on social networks, Shatta Bandle, a Ghanaian said to be richer than Aliko Dangote.

“Dangote is my kid when it comes to money,” said Shatta Bandle in this video. He even has publications where he appears with banknotes. The African site Culturebène noted that he would be the friend of a rich Ghanaian businessman and that it is with the money of the latter that he makes his buzz.

Watch the video
: https://latesttip.com/ghanaian-musician-shatta-bandle-claims-he-is-richer-than-dangote-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Artistes With Different Vibe - Listen To This!!! / Kanye West To Release New Film 'Jesus Is King': Watch The Trailer Now / Headies Award Winners Category Lists 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.