Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? (975 Views)

Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds / All Tokyo 2020 Olympic Medals Are Made From Recycled Electronic Waste - Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Is betting a form of Investment or over time waste of funds

I have seen and read of several people that plays football betting stake alot hoping to win one day

Is there such a think like hoping to win in football betting
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Its a huge investment undecided
They call it youth empowerment undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Will be dropping 10.1 odds for this weekend games, But i need only 20 people who will be truthful in giving me share once they get your potential winning...

I will be dropping my watsapp contact in my next message for only interested people...
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Dropping 10.1 odd for the weekend...If you are interested say hi...
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Weekend Gift Z3WLB6XS atleast it will get you a bottle of coke and one fried turkey..
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by slimanyd: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Do you know you can earn reasonable income monthly without betting or been a football fan. And
As a top notch football fan, you can make money by becoming a responsible ticket scalpers online. The world is transforming so fast. As the digital age continues to advance, most opportunities for earning decent income are found online.To learn more, join the WhatsApp group link below and closed up the spaces in the link so as to have access to the group.

https://chat.
whatsapp.com/Lda6mvnXxJOFqDNw0cyevv
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by swip88: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't like investments too much. Recently, I decided to start betting on sport and used https://777score.ng/ which is a perfect way to earn money and also to watch the information about current events.
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
infogu1111i:
Weekend Gift Z3WLB6XS atleast it will get you a bottle of coke and one fried turkey..
why haven't you won yourself all this while instead of asking for handouts from ppl who win?
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
why haven't you won yourself all this while instead of asking for handouts from ppl who win?
I don's announce my winnings here...You can hit me on my watsapp if you care to see my winning tickets so far this season..
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by Zenith007(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
We are a group of professional experts and help people make money through sports betting. If you are interested you can chat up on WhatsApp and let's make money together this weekend.
+1 626 515 2761.
https://www.nairaland.com/5479765/confirmed-secrets-making-guaranteed-profits

Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
You can check on the blog in my signature below to see some of the winning ticket, just search for " Information for people who already have access " You will see some of the winning tickets..

It was normally dropped here, but nairaland does not allow that again...So check on the blog in my signature below and see some of the winning tickets...
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by infogu1111i: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Check the blog on my signature below for an exciting give away odd and thank me later...
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by Amarallllll(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
slimanyd:
Do you know you can earn reasonable income monthly without betting or been a football fan. And
As a top notch football fan, you can make money by becoming a responsible ticket scalpers online. The world is transforming so fast. As the digital age continues to advance, most opportunities for earning decent income are found online.To learn more, join the WhatsApp group link below and closed up the spaces in the link so as to have access to the group.

https://chat.
whatsapp.com/Lda6mvnXxJOFqDNw0cyevv

add me 08140567813
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by Amarallllll(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
infogu1111i:
Check the blog on my signature below for an exciting give away odd and thank me later...

add me on whatsapp
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by slimanyd: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amarallllll:

add me 08140567813

Chat me up on https:///2347039421858
Re: Is It An Investment Or Waste Of Funds??? by Amarallllll(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
infogu1111i:
Is betting a form of Investment or over time waste of funds

I have seen and read of several people that plays football betting stake alot hoping to win one day

Is there such a think like hoping to win in football betting

add me on whatsapp 08140567813........or drop ur number lemme add u

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Best Hat Tricks In 10 Different Competitions. CL To WC / Chelsea Dumps Yokohama, Signs New Shirt Sponsorship Deal With Tele Comm Brand / 'take The Money', Davido Advises Ighalo To Accept £400k Per Week From His Chines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.