Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M (44789 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AnalQueenluci: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Anuoluwapo3054:
Aunty af vex grin grin grin grin grin grin
I DNT just like that creature
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubai trip, free ride, free food.....Ike no get shame na women him dey follow upandan like last born.

He liked her b4 she won any money and is it a crime to date a successful woman? Unless she disrespects him I don’t see a problem here and there’s no intimidation here. Ike is making his own moves and collaborating with her. He even helped her in a way in winning the money damn it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AnalQueenluci: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2019
DennisEche:

ME TOO, I HATE THAT NAME HERE
That person is cursed ,d dead citizens who can't take revenge on cabals because of their soul been sold will come for him soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by ELgordo(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubai trip, free ride, free food.....Ike no get shame na women him dey follow upandan like last born.
ovoko ......e dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Xclusiveme: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:

African thinking. Stop it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:

Wetin dis one dey yarn? Na woman suppose follow Mercy go Dubai? If she chose you to go with her, will you say no?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2019
jidemoh:

Wetin dis one dey yarn? Na woman suppose follow Mercy go Dubai? If she chose you to go with her, will you say no?
I have been to dubai countless times so nothing new to me about dubai.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83181349:
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........
Why do people hate you so much in this forum?
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by DeeTweenie(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Even you as a man, will jump for such opportunity. Men likes free things as such than woman.

Come beat me in my house if i lie
cenaman:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nistfrank(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Nah for that Dubai mercy go get belle I trust Ike nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
babe let it slide, it's not that deep ok? cool
AnalQueenluci:
I DNT just like that creature
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Jaysolu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

There is a subtle peculiarity in the just concluded BBN. As obvious as it is, it is not easily noticed.

Looking at the heights of these girls and that of most female housemates this season; their tiny legs, tiny bodies in relation to being built in their special parts.

It shows the organizers of BBN this season specially went for petite female housemates. Does it mean only petite girls went for auditions?

I would have said the organisers are low key pedos, but then.
so would you have loved to be watching fat girls dance and do arena games
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
Even you as a man, will jump for such opportunity. Men likes free things as such than woman.

Come beat me in my house if i lie
You lied but i won't beat u because am not woman beater.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Donbosco46: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Frodd and Khafi 350k each, 300k for Mercy.
In good spirit
Maybe Meecy fit leave the money for them make dey share it 500k
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Your being to Dubai is not the issue here, the question is is it a girl that you expect Mercy to take along or another guy other than Ike?

cenaman:
I have been to dubai countless times so nothing new to me about dubai.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by frebike: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
you don start Abi? Na him make you never marry.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Kingrexyl(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
That person is cursed ,d dead citizens who can't take revenge on cabals because of their soul been sold will come for him soon
Hey shemále
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Doktajay5: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:

Ur type will prefer to suffer in this life till it endd than to use ur head smartly.

See ur reasoning? What's shameful about playing a game smart? If u don't win u anchor the winner and get the needed attention and make good use of it...

#smh, the Nigeria syndrome of pride in penuri, is destroying some young people fast.

Come after me if u like, but u need to unlearn some shit from ur brain.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Doktajay5:

Ur type will prefer to suffer in this life till it endd than to use ur head smartly.

See ur reasoning? What's shameful about playing a game smart? If u don't win u anchor the winner and get the needed attention and make good use of it...

#smh, the Nigeria syndrome of pride in penuri, is destroying some young people fast.

Come after me if u like, but u need to unlearn some shit from ur brain.
Don't forget nairaland is a faceless forum, i maybe ur boss in reality so mind ur words.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AnalQueenluci: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Hey shemále

Yes baby , dick and pussy all in one
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AnalQueenluci: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anuoluwapo3054:
babe let it slide, it's not that deep ok? cool
Deep it is ! Ass deep as what is deep
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
lol...ok, on her behalf i say sorry grin grin
AnalQueenluci:
Deep it is ! Ass deep as what is deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84 / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.