Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter (42897 Views)

Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Pmtvng: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Tecno Girlfriend Lola Rea shares adorable group photos of her Daughter Skye says she is her twin. Who did the little resemble between Lola Rae and Tecno?

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/skye-is-my-twin-lola-rae-shares-adorable-grown-up-photos-of-her-daughter/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3p3y3GHq8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Pmtvng: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2019
See More and Watch Sexy Video of Lola Rae dance steps ===>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by happybee: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Next...

1 Like

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Indeed...cute baby.
Na belle dem from dey tey

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Abdul9025(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2019
eyyah her career tou... gone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Johnbosco10(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2019
olosho still trying to stay relevant

21 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Ernezee(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Johnbo sco10:
olosho still trying to stay relevant
STFU Every Girl Na Olosho for your eye

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by iCauseTrouble: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by gaetano: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
She looks more like tekno from the second pic

12 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by TriCee: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful babymama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
See us gushing.

Babies are just so so cute, adorable, lovely and beautiful, especially this baby Angel.

kiss kiss kiss

All we see is a cute baby girl!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
If I talk mod go Ban me for life

7 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by JerryLegend(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
The baby looks cute. Shey na me make the pikin con resemble?? undecided

1 Like

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Branzy(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Lola na so ur music career end cry cry

2 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by 360uniabuja(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Luckysbab: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83180256:
See us gushing

Those who say your persona is unstable like Glo network aren't far from the truth.

Are you a Bobrisky?

13 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by YorubaNinja: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Wetin dis one dey feel like? Member of 9ja celebrities Babymama Association...

Rubbish!
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by OBTMOS(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Luckysbab:
Those who say your persona is like Glo aren't far from the truth
And how is glo, mtn or airtel the most pressing problem in your life aproko?
Dem say dem say boy!
Beta work more and make mama proud.
knocks

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Passionate888: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Make I join the 'haters' them.
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Luckysbab: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83180256:
See us gushing.

Babies are just so so cute, adorable, lovely and beautiful, especially this baby Angel.

kiss kiss kiss

All we see is a cute baby girl!

Achikolo, coman carry your overgrown baby abeg.

Is the Lola abi Lollipop looking for a new baby papa tho? What's up with the slutty pose lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Majikmoment(f): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Awwwwwwn, my fallopian tubes grin

1 Like

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

I hope Lola Rae isn't putting the life of Tecno in danger with her raunchy pictures and display.

Some of our ancestors can kill for teenage looking girls like Regina Daniels.

She possess all the qualities the ancestor wants in a girl.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Topmaike007(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay next
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Luckysbab: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83180380:

And how is glo, mtn or airtel the most pressing problem in your life aproko?
Dem say dem say boy!
Beta work more and make mama proud.
knocks

Okay, now you are the typical middle aged Nigerian woman, with the unsolicited counsel
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Ajebutty mama vs Kpako father..
Re: ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter by lyriclekidd(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters / Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.