Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album (46235 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by GreyBlood: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Low budget Kendrick Lamar. I believe the songs would be great as he is actually a gifted musician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Starboytwo(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:
I nor know why sha, i nor dey too feel this guy jams. may be na only me. sad cool
no be only you bro.... I no too dey gbadun him an him wife... But I like few songs tho... Maybe 2 or 3 of him track Sha... Good artist all the same...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by faithfull18(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:

bring your hair make i use scissors and bottle give you low cut. undecided cool
Your signature, absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by joshepade(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Resembles Beautiful Nubia
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Bro take heart the same critics that dealt with and finished off tach are the ones that are badmouthing you with their toxic negative reviews.
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2019
OwenDesired:
What did Simi see in dis guy?

What others did not see..... Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder........ True beauty is skin deep...... Every dog, would always find a befitting bone..........

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by sylve11: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
faithfull18:

Your signature, absolutely right.

come on baby, lets go tongue cool

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83181518:
He is now looking like One certain Naira Marley sha
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by quietpoolsinn: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2019
weekend is around the corner, let's host your events for you and take care of your lodging.

Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events, business meetings and conferences. Also affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by purem(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2019
nawa o. da second foto of Mr gold ehn undecidednawa o. da second foto of Mr gold ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Make we talk truth, the hairstyle no fit am at all, at all

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Aunty Simi dey over lick this guy oooo
E don emaciate sha

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by enemyofprogress: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Ahmed0336:
The hairstyle that gave him inspiration to give similar belle grin
who is similar?
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one. "The grass is greener where you watered the ground" Adekunle Gold
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Kittex7:
Aunty Simi dey over lick this guy oooo
E don emaciate sha
simi too like prick now

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by renewable1(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
My guy

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Godfullsam(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:
I nor know why sha, i nor dey too feel this guy jams. may be na only me. sad cool

Na only you!

May be you have problems with your hears.
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by forreelliinc: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
grin dekunle how your worwor wife
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by sylve11: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Godfullsam:

Na only you!

May be you have problems with your hears.

okay. oya come borrow me your ears. tongue cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83181518:
He is now looking like One certain Naira Marley.
[/s]
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Uzorgod(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2019
B4 I close my eyes and open it, I don't want to see that rubbish hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by cenaman(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2019
OwenDesired:
She saw what you will never achieve in the next 50yrs.
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
why are all of them doing this same style?
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by incogni2o: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2019
OwenDesired:

Vise versa
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by ADRIAN88(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
E no fit am lipsrsealed
Jeloxy somebody

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Jeloxy somebody

Jelox of what jare?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by anonymousghost2(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
OwenDesired:

same thing ur people didn't see in u

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by BanevsJoker(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Makes him look like a recovering heroin addict.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by geokay777(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Olusharp:
Ngg.ng reports that Nigerian artiste, Adekunle Gold on Monday night hosted a special listening session for his new album, AfroPop at Youtube Space in London where a selected few pre listened to the yet to be released an album.

According to the reports, Adekunle Gold the new album was supposed to be a five-track album but he wrote 25 songs, which further proved how good he is in songwriting.

The report further revealed that everyone present at the special listening of the new album applauded him for a job well done.

There are indications that another special pre listening party will take place in New York as well.

One noticeable thing was that Adekunle Gold rocked a new hairstyle during the event

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/16/photo-adekunle-gold-rocks-new-hairstyle-for-the-special-listening-of-his-new-album/
Love ds niggaz simplicity like

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by silverkings: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
happybee:
Looks good on him.
Are you serious
Re: Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album by makeherscream(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Adekunle lamar grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.