Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos (56977 Views)

Lady Clings To Toyota Truck To Survive Flooded Road (photo) / Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by busylink: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
it happened for real. the one that was killed some few years ago I ate from it. Ogudu is a swamp area there is river round about the area linking to Iyanoworo
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anaconda indeed..... anaconda's habitat remains South America......
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
aysuprano:
Photoshop
Zoom in in the snakes head and tail
Its pure Photoshop

undecided

Photoshop kee you there...how do you explain the indentation at the point of contact in the attached pix

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by ifnyioj22(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
A name change of the estate (lagoon) will help the perennial flood situation!

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by lovchalice(f): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's Lagoon Estate na

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by omam1: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
aysuprano:
Photoshop
Its pure Photoshop

Oga how this one take be photoshop? Them done cut the head and damage the tail of the snake.
Abi you no see am well

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Carlmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
boss1310:
am still looking for the anaconda here.
that estate was aptly named
Translate pls... Never mind... Lagoon Estate indeed. Lolz
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by eazyhifii(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
This one na Photoshop na sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by sizer07: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
Anaconda can't be found in Africa....make Una rest

I just taya for this laba laba bloggers oh.Anaconda in such area. Not possible ,they don't even know how anaconda look like. Ans since the creation of a jaga jaga country called nigeria ,such creature has never been found .i stand to be corrected sha.Those are pythons not anaconda

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by davillian(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
aysuprano:
Photoshop
Its pure Photoshop
Confirmed
Its Photoshop
You can't hold a snake that big the Wayne did
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by FManager(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Still Savages tongue angry
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Enyimbamercedes: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
The name is Lagoon estate! Please what do you expect
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by yaki84: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
6Milk:
Must you kill it? Did the snake cause the flood grin
Freedom of movement no dey grin
U no hear say dem don close border?
How he take enter?
Is it a cow?
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by abels(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
dont mind them ,the picture of the anaconda is a differnt place entirely
mrvitalis:
Anaconda can't be found in Africa....make Una rest
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by mastermaestro(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

In 2005, I was in the village in the East at about 8PM. While on the bed with my back against the wall and also pressing my phone, something moved its head forward as it it was trying to sit beside me. I subconsciously assumed it was a lizard but something reminded me that a lizard never goes near humans like the object.

At this stage I had not paid attention to it...

So after my mind reminded me that a lizard does not come near human like it just did, I took a look and saw it was snake. It didn't bite me but just laid its head on the pillow that was beside me...

I ran out in a hurry and called my cousins cos it was a family compound... I spent most of my years in Lagos and so, things like snakes are not my thing. My cousin came out and started looking for it. OMO, like its typical with snakes, we didn't find it and this was less than 5 minutes. I told them it is inside there and there is no way it would be out already.

They pulled the bed and saw it coiled in circle... my cousin hit it with stick and it became unconscious. It was burned that night.

While still reeling in my shock of what I had just escaped, our in law who is married to the daughter of my father's brother's daughter said in their village, they do not kill snakes... especially python. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just told the man that okay...

well, since that day till today, I do not sleep in that house when I go to the village.

Rested its head on the pillow? grin I would disappear! cheesy
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by sucess001(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Photoshop kee you there...how do you explain the indentation at the point of contact in the attached pix

Don't mind the bros
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by xynerise: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
derahhh:

It's not
100% Photoshop

He can't even hold a snake that size like he is holding a rabbit.
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Tomiwa69(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
aysuprano:
Photoshop
Its pure Photoshop

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pepper soup things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.