Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries (40693 Views)

N-power: FG To Enrol 400,000 Beneficiaries / N-power: Fg To Recruit Batch C, Nibss Responsible For The Payment Delay- Hamed Z / N-Power: FG Deploys 176,160 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
egwekwe:
Npower shouldn't be counted as a job in the first place.

Lazy youths!
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ekakamba:
Chai! Ya Allah! Some fellas will stop visiting Nairaland.
We will miss you in advance. grin tongue
They'll not be missed!
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
post=83182019:

Its a temporary job, not something permanent.
That's a working definition of SCAM!
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by MrBONE2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
Chaiiiii sarrki, , etc. Will soon be unemployed. #Pun

Wrong! grin

Me and my fellow BoneBeings will still be employed, as For me I hayaaf signed an agreement with my BaBu that when am Disengaged from the programme, I will go back to my Primitive Job which I formally belong to, this Job includes Reading Bones, Playing Guwara Guwara and Hunting of Wild animals in all Forest and Games Reserves in this Country, Yankari Game Reserve included grin

May Great One OF KIVUKI Land sees us through grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by qitab(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
No matter wey go hapun 4 dis world, life will still go on

1 Like

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
walexy100:
Many beneficiaries just collect 30k monthly without offering any service. I know a friend who is supposed to be teaching in Niger state but lives in Lagos and her 30k keeps dropping every month. What a waste of public fund.; Empowerment indeed. Many even have jobs they do but still receive 30k.
so are u blaming the greedy guy or d govt who created a platform as a stop gap..
how can u use one story to discredit a program how about those who are active even as principal and head teacher In vulnerable areas... how about the lady who was honored by abia governor for her dutiful effort in teaching primary school kids... don't we have govt workers collecting salary without doing nothing... can u compare this with sure p or you win program

1 Like

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Goovo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so are u blaming the greedy guy or d govt who created a platform as a stop gap..
how can u use one story to discredit a program how about those who are active even as principal and head teacher In vulnerable areas... how about the lady who was honored by abia governor for her dutiful effort in teaching primary school kids... don't we have govt workers collecting salary without doing nothing... can u compare this with sure p or you win program
u even get time to respond that fellow. We all know Npower has impacted lives
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Hahaha! I know thousands of idiots supporting this incompetent government will be affected. Una never see anything.

More wailers on the block. grin grin grin

And I knew thousands of wailers who are silent beneficiaries too. You might even be one of them. More like you're already wailing stylishly. Lol
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by onyeomanono24(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oyerinde16:

He came to our office to do company registration last year, he is doing well Buying n selling.. Let's chat O8I65545OI8

Which office is that and what business is he into?
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by DelphiOracle(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

They cant be on Government stipends for life

/
I just tire. Nigerians like Osho free things??!!!!
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
After reading the text and the comment l get to have my conclusion that now l know the objective aim of this government is to increase the rate of poverty in this country so that only the rich and the super power will always gives rules and regulations to the masses and no one will charge them... No job in a country that has a major population of under 40 no plans for their future and now the Scrap the N Power that helps about 200,000 youth to get out of the unemployment street and people are happy about it when just l person stole a sum of 24 billion Naira and no one said anything this shows the level of brain damage youth the country has produced

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by ArmaniUhuru: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
maasoap:

And I knew thousands of wailers who are silent beneficiaries too. You might even be one of them. More like you're already wailing stylishly. Lol

God forbid!! grin grin
I’m not rich, but Npower is No No for me. Head dey big pass knock.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

So there are principals and head teachers who are doing N-Power? Are they strictly N-power or they are civil servants? D lady who dutifully taught primary school children, what's going to happen to her after d programme? D civil servants collecting free salary, what has d govt done to them?
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by bejeria101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Affidavit dullard government una don tire? Lol
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by eminex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
walexy100:
Many beneficiaries just collect 30k monthly without offering any service. I know a friend who is supposed to be teaching in Niger state but lives in Lagos and her 30k keeps dropping every month. What a waste of public fund.; Empowerment indeed. Many even have jobs they do but still receive 30k.

Yes you are right...
They don't even make enquiries and checkmate this one's rather they keep paying out money to this people who are already employed elsewhere and receiving very good salaries.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
danjumakolo:
The money spent on Npower so far is in hundreds of billion.
Only 5% of the beneficiaries have utilized the money to empower themselves.
Program be cancelled and let the money be put into infrastructure especially power.
When govt fix power,it has multiplier effect on the economy as the smes and the manufacturing sector will bounce back
See Statistician General of Nigeria. Why all these stupid and useless talks?
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
lollybizzu:
So what does it mean?
Go ask google now! jobless people
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Godrocks: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
walexy100:
na bad belle go kill u
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Godrocks: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oyerinde16:

He came to our office to do company registration last year, he is doing well Buying n selling.. Let's chat O8I65545OI8
any good business ideas for a startup
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by lollybizzu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Go ask google now! jobless people

You are indeed a special being grin
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
See Statistician General of Nigeria. Why all these stupid and useless talks?

I usually smile off irritations,moreso if it's coming from smn who insults people on net,due to low self esteem and poor home grooming.
It's obvious and apparent,you did not comprehend what I wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by TheStarsAlign: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bye bye to your 30k e-warriors The strategy had always been to use and dump. Small small, una eyes go dey clear.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Oyerinde16(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
onyeomanono24:

Which office is that and what business is he into?
Buying and selling... He also help people sell thing. Like 1 He goes from CA's shop to car shop, takes a lot of pictures and advertise on social media, his worst month so far he sold just 1 car and made roughly #100k... There was a month se sold 4 cars made over 500k + many other hustles... Open your eyes. Cone to CAC Ilorin you will see me there.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Oyerinde16(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Godrocks:
any good business ideas for a startup
Buying and selling... He also help people sell thing. Like 1 He goes from CA's shop to car shop, takes a lot of pictures and advertise on social media, his worst month so far he sold just 1 car and made roughly #100k... There was a month se sold 4 cars made over 500k + many other hustles... Open your eyes. Cone to CAC Ilorin you will see me there.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
danjumakolo:

I usually smile off irritations,moreso if it's coming from smn who insults people on net,due to low self esteem and poor home grooming.
It's obvious and apparent,you did not comprehend what I wrote.
Hmmn! have you finished dude? clap for unaself. Your mumuizm no get second hand! is it not preposterous for someone to sit at one corner of his room and be saying trash. " only 5% of the beneficiaries have utilized the money to empower themselves" Hmnn! baseless fact! once again welldone Mr Statistician General
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Legendguru: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Apc has used and ready to dump these ones again
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by ZombieDestroyer: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
They want to dump them after boasting about it and using them for re-election!!

Nigerian youths mumu never do!!
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by NiRfreak(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
JonOlive:
Though most youths a unemployed and broke. Though most of our politicians are corrupt thieves. Inspite of all these, I still dont support sharing of 30k to people who aren't productive in anyway. N-power hasnt powered anything.

You are a fool and an uneducated idiot. In sensible nations social handout are given to unemployed youth to cater for their feeding and petty expenses...You prefer they die in hunger cos of productivity? What productive venture has your government done with our budget and collective resources that u can point out to....Every aspect of governance isn't about profit..Ode oshi..there's social service and thats what Npower should be about since Nigerian never had such sustainable handout program for the unemployed... Ode oponu., why not go and stop the stipend and make them go hungry because u think everything is about productivity..APA

1 Like

Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by JonOlive: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
NiRfreak:

You are a fool and an uneducated idiot. In sensible nations social handout are given to unemployed youth to cater for their feeding and petty expenses...You prefer they die in hunger cos of productivity? What productive venture has your government done with our budget and collective resources that u can point out to....Every aspect of governance isn't about profit..Ode oshi..there's social service and thats what Npower should be about since Nigerian never had such sustainable handout program for the unemployed... Ode oponu., why not go and stop the stipend and make them go hungry because u think everything is about productivity..APA
Abeg no vex. I withdraw my comment. Could you pls help me delete it?
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by NokiaN8(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Oyerinde16:

where is the office address at Ilorin, and how much to register a business now
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by onyeomanono24(f): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Its a good business idea but i dont stay in Ilorin i reside in Warri.
Re: N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries by Oyerinde16(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2019
NokiaN8:

where is the office address at Ilorin, and how much to register a business now
16k. If you know matrite building along ahmadu bello way Ilorin by Dss. come there n call me O8I65545OI8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.