Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57570 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by PerfectMatchNG: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
The first event we will have is a face to face meet and greet lunch meeting on a Saturday yet to be determined . I will work with chosen coordinators to arrange the meeting in their locality . This is to make sure the person posting in here is real and you get to make friends in your area not just Facebook . You never know when you need someone to talk to when you are down or lonely .

I will pay for the ladies lunch and guys are expected to pay for themselves and that is how you show responsibility that you are not planning to live off a woman from day one .

Anyone who wants to help fund the lunch meeting
should please discuss with his or her coordinator.
The vision is to have one face to face event in your area once every three months or 4 times a year . Failure to attend any of them in the year is grounds for removal as we are not sure of you being you .

Rules are for every member no big man or woman or small man or woman in here . I will try to attend the most I can as time goes by so I can meet you in person too . Most events are casual dressing , no need to go shopping

Once a year we will have a National Singles Convention where all singles meet
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Adakintroy2: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians are daft o. I mean dumb. Even the educated ones. This guy account for the biggest influx of foreigners since the 80s. But to Nigerians he s crooked.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Jamesilvar(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lmfao.
If it's true that a soldier wants to kill him, he won't be using a charm.
He will rain bullets on him, let's see if the movie director abi pastor will not enter ICU.
That na if he makes it to ICU cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by SOFTENGR: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
...and some idi@ts will believe this rubbish.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
kelvine:
OK we are here now.
TB get immunity, them no reach.
Things like this no de happen for Christ Embassy
Their own director and producer no sabi like that one of Joshua

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
tillaman:
Staged!!!
What kinda person would buy this bull crap!!
Keep selling your brand Pastor TB it’s every one’s prayer to get a sure customer
Your case is not an exception

You can give it a try with your 'potent' charm.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by etimesin(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
JayTripz:
Charm still de work this 2019

I don't think it works anymore in 2019 but you can confirm it by sleeping with a woman that has been charmed with MAGUN (Thurndebolt)
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by lizdammy: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Really?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by gabriella4691(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thief,[all na lie stop posting nonsense on the forum.Go get a job!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by SirLakes: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
jeff1607:
Wondering when one would bring in a gun

didn't they search him at the entrance before he gained access to the premises?
Dem dey search you before you enter your own church ni
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by mu2sa2: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nothing wey Okoro no go see for shrine.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
To what end?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by gabriella4691(f): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
bigfred05:
Thief!!!!all na lie,stop posting nonsense on the forum.Go get a good job!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tb Joshua trying to outdo his SA counterparts.

The hustle is real.
Where are those sound wave emitting , synagogue destroying space craft when you need them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by InvertedHammer: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
tillaman:
Staged!!!
What kinda person would buy this bull crap!!
Keep selling your brand Pastor TB it’s every one’s prayer to get a sure customer
Your case is not an exception
/
Don't underestimate the gullibility of tithe-paying, miracle-chasing morons.

They live to be entertained and scammed.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
FAKE

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sparko1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
do they search people coming into the house of God I just tire for your comment.

Really? Have you tried going to the church TB Joshua preaches, trust me, the screening is more that EFCC search

If you are a new comer, you are separated from the rest, the kind of members that come this close are the VVVVIP members don't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Lafortunado: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
To what end?

This is the first intelligent post on this thread.
So not all Nigerian girls are airhead grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
One good thing I like about Nairalanders is that none of them is gullible. grin

no matter what you bring to them, it is all fake. grin

I like una too much. grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sparko1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Nigerians are daft o. I mean dumb. Even the educated ones. This guy account for the biggest influx of foreigners since the 80s. But to Nigerians he s crooked.

And your point is what exactly, because we don't all believe and follow him we are daft, you must be very stupid, for your information, over 50% of the world population have low IQ, the foreigners fluxing to his church are definitely in the 50%. What? You thought every white man is intelligent, you are a bigger fool than I thought.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by tillaman(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Don't underestimate the gullibility of tithe-paying, miracle-chasing morons.

They live to be entertained and scammed.

/
The annoying thing is even at this era some people still see some pastors as demigods imagine those ones quoting and blabbing na their type pastors dey lnstruct to bring their wives to his house for overnight counseling

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by freethinker01: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
I wonder what T.B Joshua stands to gain from this fuckery, more congregation or more fame?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
zeromeridian:
Part of marketing strategy aimed at the gullible
Nothing spectacular happens in your life because you doubt everything.

Your doubt changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
freethinker01:
I wonder what T.B Joshua stands to gain from this fuckery, more congregation or more fame?

Hmmm your foolishness is beyond comprehension

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Arrangeeeeeeee!
Nonsense, keep deceiving yourself and your dumb followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
sparko1:

And your point is what exactly, because we don't all believe and follow him we are daft, you must be very stupid, for your information, over 50% of the world population have low IQ, the foreigners fluxing to his church are definitely in the 50%. What? You thought every white man is intelligent, you are a bigger fool than I thought.

20% account for the dumbest and sparko1 I have to say you are stuck in this category and almost reaching idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by k2money(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
This arranging no pure, but my respect still dey for you bàbà Joshua just sey you fall my hand
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by freethinker01: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wilston:

Hmmm your foolishness is beyond comprehension
Ok, I now know you exist, what next?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by BRASH: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Since this is coming from the Man of God I love and respect the most, then it's must be true.

TB Joshua can't be faking things.

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Kingkzee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by abuhari: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
ACCORD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by whirlout: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
I though we are past all these kinds of buffoonery from these so called men of God. If he wants to test himself, tell me head straight to Borno or perhaps Sambisa forest. Make those bullets impotent then you got a believer in me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.