Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke (35755 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
otitokoro1:

. Company in terms of what? That elders in the church could not serve at this stage. Apostle Paul was highly successful in his mission yet unmarried, The argument of most member is that " it is better for him to get married than to goaround fornicating, " I am not condemning him for marrying but the moral principle underlying such is what I feel should be looked into.

Don't put yourself under the Wrath of God for idle talk for God will judge every idle word that we say. Learn from what happened to Mariam who ran her mouth aimlessly against her brother Moses for remarrying a black woman. Read it up in the book of Numbers 12 to see what became of her.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by otitokoro1: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
Don't put yourself under the Wrath of God for idle talk for God will judge every idle word that we say. Learn from what happened to Mariam who ran her mouth aimlessly against her brother Moses for remarrying a black woman. Read it up in the book of Numbers 12 to see what became of her.

Mariam ran her mouth on issue that glorify God, I am a man of God also, I don't go with sentiment. The bible says "You will know the truth and the truth that you know will set you free. A man of God should learn to give every benefit of doubt to the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
otitokoro1:

Mariam ran her mouth on issue that glorify God, I am a man of God also, I don't go with sentiment. The bible says "You will know the truth and the truth that you know will set you free. A man of God should learn to give every benefit of doubt to the Holy Spirit.

So will you claim what came upon Mariam as a result of what she ran her mouth on?  She too claimed to be Woman of God, hear her:

"And they said, Has the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? has he not spoken by us also?  And the LORD heard it." -- Numbers 12:2

As you can see, you are treading on dangerous grounds.

1 Like

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by ayemko: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
She is a ferverant woman of god take it from me
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by susay2006: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
^^honestly, i find the entire write up totally daft and i'm wondering if it's meant to be a farce?

seriously, what was this guy thinking?

whether it's his opinion or not, he really should have kept quiet.
U've taken this whole thing too far. Just relax ok Being harsh does not change what has been written.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by susay2006: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I think the entire article is someone's lame attempt at being facetious. What is all that crapola about picking socks, packing bags, unpacking bags, looking for tie, where are the shoes (yeah it seems the good pastor must be some brainless twit who doesn't know how to do simple things himself) and If it's because of these issues he had to remarry, then wouldn't it have been easier to hire a valet??!!

Stupid article!
Pls, learn to think and draw conclusions from the right perspective.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by susay2006: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder what is really troubling you folks. If you are a true member, not only of his church but of the body of Christ, you will know that it is the will of God for him to remarry and I can't understand why his must get your approval before he does what is best for himself and the ministry of Christ.

Mind you, he didnt wait for anyone's approval. Dont say wat u dont know.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by susay2006: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
rhymz: Seriously, I am a bit surprised knowing the antecedent doctrines of the church and their very extreme adherence to asceticism, one will think the MOG would tow thesame line. I mean if Pastor's Bimbo's husband who is even younger and more sexually active could wait for almost five yrs(even though that too is debatable) then I should think our much older ascetic MOG shouldn't have that as an issue at all.
The writer even worsened the case with his stupid rhetorics that he still goes ahead to answer like he aint sure of his own arguements and convictions. It is the un-needed urgency that preceeded the wedding that made everything creepy. They didn't even have to do it in London in secrecy like they were weary of sth or were the actually weary of sth?
Seriously, am really really surprise at the way this whole thing is turning out, if it were some other church, I wont be hit by any surprise but Deeper Life Bible Church whose doctrines are entirely centred on extreme piety, self preservation and monk-like asceticism? I ve got to be surprised.
Now, i see that your sense of judgement is questionable. So, doing the wedding in London is some sorts of secrecy shey? Smh 4 u. Why was it broadcasted all over the television if it was to be a secret? If u like, be suprised, dats ur cup of tea. Ur comparison with other churches is baseless.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
MyJoe: Yes, tpia. Would you be so kind to restate some of these questions springing up?

If i'm not the one asking them, why should i be the one restating them?

Ask the askers.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by ComfortB: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
keyne: hmmm,i really dont know what to say as a member,all I know is that the death of his first wife hit him hard and if the new wife is God's will,then I support it and would not judge.(who am I to judge sef?)

You should know what to say as a member of DCLM. I sensed that hesitation in your text/word. I got that same response from unbelievers I've talked to, who think he had no business marrying again, and too soon after his wife passed. And my question to them was, "Would you rather he waited and be tempted by the likes of satanic agents who can't wait to get their claws into him?"

Maybe then, you and them would have said , "it is good to marry or remarry than to burn" Remember, even The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone." Thank God he found a help for him in the person of Sister Esther. And yes, I'm a Deeper Life Bible church member here in the USA, and we are happy he remarried. wink
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
^tmi, dear.

your happiness or lack of it, over what transpires in other people's lives, is irrelevant.

as is your location.

you can put it in your profile if you feel people should know.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by billyG(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Me i tut he will ff paul example & remain unmarried & concentrate on preachin d gospel cnt he hold body like apostle paul his mentor?if paul of tarsur can live without companion Y not kumuyi of deeperlife?Cnt he resist temptation?
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
mmm...gods of gullible men
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by BERNIMOORE: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

So will you claim what came upon Mariam as a result of what she ran her mouth on?  She too claimed to be Woman of God, hear her:

"And they said, Has the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? has he not spoken by us also?  And the LORD heard it." -- Numbers 12:2

As you can see, you are treading on dangerous grounds.

There is nothing wrong in having another wife, kumuyi on this issue i think he has done the right thing, but the issue here is Ola!

bolded, threathening members with miriam's issue on every opinion raised by a member is sickning, this is not the first time you will shout a member down even when you are proven wrong, here is an example where Olaadegbu wrongly use the miriam issue to shout down Colins;

At exactly 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2013, OLAADEGBU post this comment below to shout down one COLLINS ADUA, a devout Deeper Life BC member who had offended most of his friends by avoiding to attend their weddings due to stern belief of the church on jewelries and flambouyant weddings.

NOTE PLS.
(im not fronting for COLLINS or talking on his behalf or Against Deeper life,Besides Collins appologised to the Church, which is bigger than individuals, so DLBC should pls accept my respect to their faith)

No problem about church having DOCTRINE, but USING LIES to scold people IS THE ISSUE HERE, which further put OLAADEGBU'S revelations UNDER MICROSCOPE

OLAADEGBU:3:08pm On Jul 10
There have been visions of those who visited heaven and heard what the Lord Jesus Christ testified about W.F. Kumuyi and showed them his mansion. His wife who has moved on to glory was also seen in her splendour
https://www.nairaland.com/1350074/kumuyi-offers-resign-over-sons/22

But just two months after precisely on sunday 8th sept,2013 pastor-kumuyi- himself-disowns THOSE STORIES RELIED ON by Olaadegbu himself to scold COLLINS.

Here is what KUMUYI DROPPED like a bombshell;

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/09/controversial-video-pastor-kumuyi-disowns-prophetess/

....Kumuyi further said that one of the people who claimed to have gone to heaven said they saw Mummy Kumuyi in the kingdom of God, saying that he did not need such CD to know that his wife was in heaven and that the word of God has told us the criteria for getting to His kingdom.

[size=14pt]According to him, such people were merely deceiving the people[/size], saying that when Apostle Paul was translated to heaven and came back, he did not produce CDs about what he saw in heaven and began to sell them.

“When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus did not go about telling people that this was what he saw in heaven. We should rest on the word of God to tell us what we need to know about heaven and how to get there. How do you know that they have actually gone to heaven? These are the last days. Don’t waste your money on buying these CDs,” he stated

[size=14pt]earlier this is the conversation between COLLINS and OLAADEGBU[/size]

1]

Colin Adua:

A bunch of over pampered kids!

reply;OLAADEGBU:
You certainly sound like one.

2]

Colin Adua:

A sister once told me that during her Deeper Life wedding that the wife of the regional overseer searched thoroughly for perming underneath their locally plaited hair, and if she had noticed one, that person would have been chased out of the wedding right there on her wedding day.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

Are you basing this on facts or just hearsay?

3]

Colin Adua:

Now, somebody in the same church, after years of humiliating and openly rebuking others for far lesser offfence, has the effrontery to adorn herself with perming(are you sure, that, is not weavon/wig), makeup, earing, wedding gown, see through show shoulder dress, against the church's 38 years preaching/ standard and the wedding was allowed to hold, while the GS was present, just because of what? Probably, because she is being married to the GS (Oga on top) son. And deeper life members were there, clapping for them, beaming with smiles, inside deeper life church. You people needs to try more harder to explain to me that there is no DOULBE STANDARD.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

You are basing your emotional outbursts on hearsays which are not facts. The bride didn't wear earrings and the wedding did not take place in DLBC. If you don't have the full information surrounding the whole scenario [size=14pt]why do you want to bring yourself under a curse like Mariam did?[/size]

4]

Colin Adua:

Resignation or no resignation, apology or no apology, suspension or no suspension, discipline or no discipline, all those are meaningless medicine after death, the wedding has been permitted, the damage has been done. Why did the church allow the worldly wedding to hold in the first place? Didnt they see her make up at their traditional wedding two days before? Are the members afraid to rebuke the son of their pastor? All these shenanigans, laterly is just, far far far foul, a move to stop other members from giving their children high society wedding, after they have already given it to their kids.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

If you sincerely wanted answers to these questions you should have consulted your pastor instead of venting your pains with unbelievers who don't care about the state of your soul? If the fact that you have been prevented from wearing make up is the issue then you don't have to stay in the church, especially if make up is more important to you than your soul.

5]
Colin Adua:

Is it not outright hypocrisy, double standard and lack of integrity? Am still very shocked, disappointed and I feel betrayed. I did not attend the wedding of someone very close to me, I did not take pictures with them, neither did I eat their cake and food at the hall, in my protest that I did not support him marrying an unbeliever, neither do I support his flambouyant worldly wedding, partly because of the church then, now look at this. How will he see me now? Is it not an outright betrayal?

reply=OLAADEGBU:
If your conviction is not based on the word of God you will be moved by what you see or hear. Let Christ be your rock and you shall not fall.

6]
Colin Adua:

Pastor Kumuyi would have shown us the stuff he was made of(if he was actually made of any stuff). He was there, sat quietly, took pictures with them, probably, drank their wine (are you sure that wine wasnt alcoholic), listened to their songs(I wonder what they were singing about, in that shameless disobedience to a constituted organisation), possibly ate their cake and food. Then flown back to Nigeria and started waving resignation over our faces. He doesnt need to offer resignation, as I read from a paper, he should have submitted a resignation letter, gone home collected all the wedding pictures and videos from the naughty couple and get them burnt, if he is serious.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

The bolded above tells me that you have no fact to buttress your point. Is it the newspapers that made spurious reports that she wore earrings when she did not? You need to get your facts right and not put your faith in what you will later find out to be false reports and assumptions.

6]
Colin Adua:

I find it difficult listening to his messages again, because I keep asking myself, do this man mean all these things he is saying? If not the issue with my PC, I would have gotten all of them deleted from my HDD.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

The devil has got you where he needs you. You've allowed your faith that was built on the promises of God to be destroyed by all the naysayers and gainsayers. It is easier to destroy than to build and you know that the devil has only come to steal, kill and destroy and that's if you allow him.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

6]
Colin Adua:

What has happened to open rebuke, that the church has been preaching? What has happened to showing our faith by our works? What has happened to " a leader's sin is a leading sin" condemnation? Why didnt kumuyi call off or halt that wedding when he saw that girl like that? Why didnt he cancel it and chase those bunch of naughty kids out of the church, as has been done to so many other people in the past (as I heard, I never witnessed any), as the general overseer of the whole branches? He would have welded his cane immediately. A worthy shepherd can never see a sheep getting lost and keep quiet and after it must have gotten lost and eaten he now starts looking for it.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

Again you "heard" who are you hearing from? Are you hearing from the Lord?

6]
Colin Adua:

If he had chased them out of the church and had postponed the wedding, now I would have been celebrating him, boasting and thumping my chest. And my respect for him would have gone back to 100%. But he sat there and kept quiet, while his kids were disobeying the church, now he is crying foul and rejecting apology. Thats crying when the head is already cut off, medicine after death, an outright double standard, because no one in his right senses can believe that he did not consent to the wedding.

author=OLAADEGBU:
Again, you do not know all the facts. It is wrong for you to wrongly accuse the Man of God of things you are ignorant of. Learn the lesson Mariam learnt and be wise.

6]
Colin Adua:

The high society wedding, has already been done, the pictures are probably somewhere waiting to be enlarged, framed and hanged. Few years from now, the kids will look at them and possibly grin with satisfaction and give themselves high five and thumbs up, that they looked good during their day. And other members will still be shackled down from happiness, freedom and liberty with unnecessary laws.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

If it is the high society wedding that you are after then go ahead and do it. If you think that worldliness and idolatory will make you happy go ahead and do it. Don't give the excuse that the church would not allow it.

6]
Colin Adua:

Had it been that this happened to another pastor like Lazarus Mouka, deeper life members would have piecesed him. They will talk and talk and talk untill their arses starts talking. Only God knows what they would have said. Now, it has happened to Deeper Life and they are defending their pastor, trying to sweep it under the carpet. Thank God for the media, it would have been cleverly underplayed.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

You say that they are defending their pastor. That means that he wasn't your pastor. Why don't you just say it that you are advertising your pastor?

7]
Colin Adua:

My respect for him has gone from 70% to -20%. He should be disciplined and suspended for sitting quietly, consenting to that wedding, just like the Jamaican national overseer. If God is still interested in DL, HE will raise somebody far better than him. Nobody is indispensable. Kumuyi should get off there for some time it will help us to recover easily, retaining him as GS for now is still amounting to another double standard, an unfair treatment, since the Jamaican overseer, has been suspended. A lot of pastors in deeper life has been disciplined for an offence far lesser. PLEASE HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BY EXAMPLE.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

For your information. There have been visions of those who visited heaven and heard what the Lord Jesus Christ testified about W.F. Kumuyi and showed them his mansion. His wife who has moved on to glory was also seen in her splendour. You are still in the race and you are condemning what the Lord has not condemned. Take heed.

8]
Colin Adua:

Deeper life should go and put the church in order, making sure that those bunch of over pampered kids, did not give birth before 9 months of their wedding. They should counsel, monitor and nurtur them so that they should not fight and divorce. Because that will finish the already dented image of the church. A woman who can shamelessly, globally and overtly disobey an old constituted organisation, she grew up in, with alacrity, without minding whose ox is gored, doesnt seem like an ideal virtuous, submisssive wife to

reply=OLAADEGBU:

The Lord is building His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The bride in question is not married to you so you don't have to worry yourself of what becomes of her, if anything at all pray for them. Bitterness and anger will destroy you if you don't let go and let God.

9]
Colin Adua:

Maybe God has seen these lack of integrity, far before we do and raised a new pastor in the person of Lazarus Mouka for himself and us.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

At least we can see where you are coming from and where you are going. You mentioned your pastor unlike others who hide their's in secrecy.

10]
Colin Adua:

I wish, finally someone will just tell me that this is not true, that it didnt happen. I wish I can wake up and find all this a dream.

reply=OLAADEGBU:
When you wake up out of your nightmare you will then face the reality of life and see that all your assumptions are false.

11]
Colin Adua:

Kai, na waoh! am stranded. I never imagined nor expected this from a family we boast of and look up to.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS WRITEUP, IF THAT WORLDLY WEDDING DID NOT HAPPEN AFTER ALL.

Colin.

reply=OLAADEGBU:

You better ask God to forgive you for blasphemy and false witnessing before its too late, He will surely forgive.
[/quote]

videos posted by OLAADEGBU to butress his Claims below in the link https://www.nairaland.com/1365799/warnings-jesus-christ-churches-nigeria

OLAADEGBU was so sure of this woman that kumuyi is denying now

OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaakPCO1jwQ

[size=12t]Linda Ngaujah has messages from our Lord Jesus Christ for Nigerian Pastors and churches. But will people take heed to the Master's call?.......OLAADEGBU[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1302128/sierra-leonian-came-back-hell

[quote author=OLAADEGBU]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y5DOUBOou4
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by unmasking(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Once,I used to be angry if one is still indulging in sins ! But wen I got d revelation of Christ Jesus 2wards sinners,I started loving them WHILE been very careful wit them. Follow this link http:///hOHwhk to read. As us read,I pray d Almighty God opens ur eyes in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by benchyke61: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
This is a free world so people should mind their business that the GS has choosen to remary after ther death of his wife is between him and his God we are not to judge him or crucify him for that. If he chooses to be alone and see him counselling a lady the same YOU will misinterprete the whole thing so please let him be.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by vooks: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.