Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Need A Direct Link With A Large Company That Manufactures Vanetian Blinds In Uae - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need A Direct Link With A Large Company That Manufactures Vanetian Blinds In Uae (548 Views)

subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days / Estimating A Start-up Cost For A Large Format Printing Business / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Direct Link With A Large Company That Manufactures Vanetian Blinds In Uae by bobbyjay: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
I represent a big company that manufactures window blinds of all types. eg, vanetian, PVC and wood blinds in Dubai. In addition to helping you procure a business visa for free to Dubai, they will also ship your consignment free of charge for you, all you have to do is clear your goods here in Nigeria. Please, this is an offer you cannot afford to loose. Call 08022228064, 08098202061. Please only serious businessmen should call me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Instant Make Money Online Opportunities / Daily Forex Signals / Dpk For Sale At 75 Naira Per Littre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.