Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Purpoted Interview Granted To Vanguard By Most Wanted Osisi Ka Nkwu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Purpoted Interview Granted To Vanguard By Most Wanted Osisi Ka Nkwu (1123 Views)

I Don't Know Karate But I Know Ka Razy / New Igbo Tv Programme, ‘ka Anyi Si Ebi” Set To Launch! / Most Wanted Queens.nigerian Movie Directed And Acted In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpoted Interview Granted To Vanguard By Most Wanted Osisi Ka Nkwu by Tennyrank(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
Chidi Nkwopara of vanguard purportedly interview the most wanted suspected criminal, Obinna Nwanko at Osisioma LGS of Abia State. In the report the suspected was christined as a freedom fighter for Ngwa people, but i could not reconcile the fact with the criminalities perpetrated by this man and his cohort.how does such strugtle relate to the rape of women and the killing of harmless children of poor background,for ritual or an instance where they compelled a boy to have see with her mother failure of which he was killed.the devils repeated the directive to the second son of the woman who now begged her son to do as directed for the fear of not losing her two children. the boy later committed suicide.meanwhile it is on record that osisi ka nkwu was not educated as he was formerly a hunter, it is one of his deputies, called stone that was expelled from uniport and who is hiding now because of the gunshot he suffered from militaryy onslaught.so the question is where does osisi ka kwu get that articulation. i think the journalist has questions to answer.to me the journalist has collected part of the ransome they collected from their victims, to project the criminals in good light to get public sympathy because the military are closing in on him.the journalist should be arresred for accessory after tge fact.
Re: The Purpoted Interview Granted To Vanguard By Most Wanted Osisi Ka Nkwu by ishit4body(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
agreed. So, where do we go from here?

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve’s New Endorsement + Dakore Egbuson Gets Married On Jan. 16th / If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? / What Do You Do When Your DSTV Subscription Unexpectedly Expires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.