Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. (2717 Views)

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Critique: M.I 2 / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. by pckid: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Information has emerged on the rapper M.I.’s sophomore album M.I.2 project. In a statement released, M.I.2 would comprise of a movie and soundtrack album. Earlier in the month, the first track off the soundtrack album was released titled ‘Undisputed Champion’ receiving mixed reviews.

Three premieres are been planned for the movie with two scheduled to ho, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/11/jude-m-i-abaga-to-release-m-i-2-movie-and-soundtrack-album/
Re: Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. by aieromon(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2010
For a moment,i thought i saw M.I.B 2!
Release a normal album and do away with this lousy idea of yours.
Re: Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. by tosinaded(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2010
Pckid u shld be able to decipher btwn jokes and seriousness. . .nuff said
Re: Jude ‘m.i.’ Abaga To Release M.i.2. Movie And Soundtrack Album. by D1KeleVra(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
is the album out yet?

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel - NEW ERA (full Album Download) / AUDIO + VIDEO: Remy Ma – Melanin Magic (pretty Brown) Feat. Chris Brown / 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.