Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental (1296 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / Iphone 11 With Original Iphone Charger For Sale / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys, so I made an audio sample of the iPhone 11 review with nairamarley 's soapy instrumental. I apologize for low audio quality and unprofessionality.
it's suppose to be a video for my youtube channel,but I don't own the iPhone 11, neither do I have a capable phone to create and process an HD(720p) or 640p video or even run my channel.
Anyway what do you guys think about this one? Kindly drop your thoughts.
https://www.musicwemake.com/listen?song=iphone-11-review-jo-soapy-instrumental-Wctj6acJ6ab

Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
here is a link to an audio sample of the redmi note 7 and lg v30 review I earlier made with Travis Scott's pick up the phone instrumental https://www.musicwemake.com/listen?song=test2redmi-note-7-lg-v30-review-OWnClcrA4ab
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Apps used(android): RECORDER, could have used the SMART RECORDER APP for better quality, but it does stutter on my phone.
ADD VOICE TO MUSIC
VOICE CHANGER
MUSIC SPEED CHANGER
Phone used: TECNO Y2

Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
**thinking of instrumental to use next
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Techcapon
Naijatechguy
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by mikeycharles(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
King
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
What phone do you guys think I should review next?
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by Itzneowizy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nice one.....
Re: Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Nice one.....
thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Clean Y6 Prime 2018 For Sale 31k / Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes, See What My Engineer Told Me / Magsafe: The Reason Iphones Will Come Without Charging Port (portless Iphone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.