Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lattest Information To All Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lattest Information To All Corp Members (729 Views)

Attention All Corp Members! / NYSC Marks All Corp Members Present For April 2020 / Exclusive Information To All Gallant Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream Ii Pcm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lattest Information To All Corp Members by Smithsteve8666: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
VITAL INFORMATION

A) Portal will open on 21st October for online registration of Batch C. You can start working on your posting now and you can still redeploy at this moment and get good PPA of your choice.

B ) For those that came to my office because of the following issues, you can get in touch with me now. The issues include:
a) Changing my state of deployment before or after camp.
b) Error in my Date of birth, course of study, Institution attended, or spelling of name.
c) No record found/issue with senate list.
d) Jamb regularization issue.
e) Exemption letter issue.
f) Medical certificate issue.
g) Marital status issue.
h) Issue with upload of document.
i) Others

C) Try and resolve any issue you have before going to camp.

D) For those that fall in the following group:
- married ladies
- Nursing mother
-Working Class
- Medically Unfit individuals
- E.t.c
It is still possible to work it and get a state of your choice before going to camp. This is the right time to do that.

God bless you all.

For any assistance/inquiry/update contact: 08034862101
Re: Lattest Information To All Corp Members by Harzeecoh(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Smithsteve8666:
VITAL INFORMATION

A) Portal will open on 21st October for online registration of Batch C. You can start working on your posting now and you can still redeploy at this moment and get good PPA of your choice.

B ) For those that came to my office because of the following issues, you can get in touch with me now. The issues include:
a) Changing my state of deployment before or after camp.
b) Error in my Date of birth, course of study, Institution attended, or spelling of name.
c) No record found/issue with senate list.
d) Jamb regularization issue.
e) Exemption letter issue.
f) Medical certificate issue.
g) Marital status issue.
h) Issue with upload of document.
i) Others

C) Try and resolve any issue you have before going to camp.

D) For those that fall in the following group:
- married ladies
- Nursing mother
-Working Class
- Medically Unfit individuals
- E.t.c
It is still possible to work it and get a state of your choice before going to camp. This is the right time to do that.

God bless you all.

For any assistance/inquiry/update contact: 08034862101

Pls, kindly attend to this question

When i wrote my jamb i was given admission to Damaturu Polytechnic but I can't go there due to some reasons then.

So I went to another institution where i obtained my ND and HND certificate But I always use my jamb number that was given admission by jamb for all the registration that require jamb number and i checked the number on the jamb matriculation list and it was among the lists.

My question now is that will i be mobilize for NYSC with my jamb number

Thanks for attend to my question
Am grateful
Re: Lattest Information To All Corp Members by chukzgerine33(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please I have issues with the Senate list thing...it keeps saying no record found... What can I do about it?

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA CONNECT: Abuja Corp Members Whatsapp Group 2019-2020 / Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 / Corpers Going To The North To Be Armed With Short Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.