Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It (536 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is 08023538598. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to... angry
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by cochtrane(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to... grin
Take it easy bro. No matter the situation you find yourself, just know things could be worse. Always have that at the back of your mind. You feel okay when you tell yourself things are or will be okay.
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by CanadaOrBust: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is 08023538598. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to... grin

Take heart bro. Try giving. Try volunteering at a motherless babies home or helping out homeless disabled beggars who know nothing like data or Nairaland.
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Please i need Good spirited fellow on Nairaland to offer support, word of advice and admonition to me. I am fast losing it, as I have been strong for too long.

Years back I had prospects but all these have fizzled out and I am now living a bland ,uninspiring life.

I am fast losing it and tired of striving.

Call/WhatsApp. 08023538598
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's 003 one six six 2813. And it's (ACCESS)

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Alvin212(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why do think guys dey do yahoo yahoo,,,

You better help your self and quite complaining
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by digitalgirl234: 4:19am On Oct 29, 2019
cochtrane:

Take it easy bro. No matter the situation you find yourself, just know things could be worse. Always have that at the back of your mind. You feel okay when you tell yourself things are or will be okay.

Trying to reach me? Whats up? Got your notification
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Alvin212:
Why do think guys dey do yahoo yahoo,,,

You better help your self and quite complaining

Bro thats no a good way of helping this man and our country.
With this your reply, we will have more criminals than hard working fellow
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by cochtrane(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Help, I Am Frustrated And Fast Losing It by digitalgirl234: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
cochtrane:

Yeah, was trying to find out how you sorted your PRTD. It may be a long conversation, that's why I was trying to contact you..

Respond to the email request with a number for whatsapp and I'll get back or just write an email.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted For Fraud:johnbosco ABUA. / 52 Year Old Father Impregnates His Daughter / The Scary Moment A POS Terminal Exploded While Being Charged At A Shop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.