Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: (8896 Views)

Actor Chidi Mokeme Kidnapped And Beating Up / Actor Chidi Mokeme In Sex And Child Scandal With Habiba; A Married Woman / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by chidyke77(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
may his soul rest in peace,take heart my name sake.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by hackney(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2010
May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the lord for all eternity.
Amen.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by gonzaga: 4:03am On Nov 11, 2010
While I join the entire mokeme family in wishing their father a peaceful rest, I want to enjoin chidi to use this period for self appraisal and sober reflection. Was your late father happy with the kind of life u were living? As his first son/born, u went about dating a sugar mummy( a former senator) to the knowledge of the general public, a woman well advanced to be your mother, without thinking of settling down and starting a family. I never knew your dad, but i doubt if he would have been happy with this conduct of yours. As if this was not enough, you opened a sex shop, where intimacy gadgets and other sexual items are sold. When u were asked by a reporter, u claimed to be satisfaying the yearnings of the populace. I also doubt if your late father would have been happy to tell his friends the kind of buisness his first son was into.

I want you to ask yourself if it was fair to have allowed your father to go at 72 without carrying his grand child from you. Life is not all about fame, fortune, material acquisition and sexual satisfaction. There are deeper things which i hope this period will reveal to you. Take time to retrace your steps, for it is never too late. Once again, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2010
Ok, who care? U dont, We dont, I dont, They dont, us dont!! angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2010
so we shuld care just be coz he IBO? undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by beeman80: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

At least have respect for the dead and stop all this tribal sentiments.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by obyann(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2010
gonzaga:

While I join the entire mokeme family in wishing their father a peaceful rest, I want to enjoin chidi to use this period for self appraisal and sober reflection. Was your late father happy with the kind of life u were living? As his first son/born, u went about dating a sugar mummy( a former senator) to the knowledge of the general public, a woman well advanced to be your mother, without thinking of settling down and starting a family. I never knew your dad, but i doubt if he would have been happy with this conduct of yours. As if this was not enough, you opened a sex shop, where intimacy gadgets and other sexual items are sold. When u were asked by a reporter, u claimed to be satisfaying the yearnings of the populace. I also doubt if your late father would have been happy to tell his friends the kind of buisness his first son was into.

I want you to ask yourself if it was fair to have allowed your father to go at 72 without carrying his grand child from you. Life is not all about fame, fortune, material acquisition and sexual satisfaction. There are deeper things which i hope this period will reveal to you. Take time to retrace your steps, for it is never too late. Once again, may his soul rest in peace.

OMG!!!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by obyann(f): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Ok, who care? U dont, We dont, I dont, They dont, us dont!! angry

Mr~Cork:

Can't you just leave this post? must you post rubbish here? angry angry angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2010
ok so wots with thise IBO gangarism? why is every ganging againsst me simply coz he IBO dad d.i,e? big deal.

U people need to consentrate on lookin for job, instead of comin to Nairaland to cry like fish. (no oofeinse)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2010
Chidi Mokeme look praud to be gay and the boy cant even act. his speaking english is a national this grace (no oofeinse)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by Akuviv: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2010
Eya ! cry May the Lord comfort you all and heal every pain. Take heart Chidi.

@ Mr. Cork : Abeg remove the log in your eyes first b4 taking off the speck in Chidi's eyes. The word should be DISGRACE & not ''this grace'' Otondo ! angry angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2010
Hello House, dont we think this MR. CORK, Jelly Fish, Agama Lizard or what ever he calls him self is a nuisance? I sure bet he would be reported to the moderator soon. He doesn't make sense one bit.

Look here Mr. Cork, I doubt if u ave' attained your O'Level kpali. Would you please go back to creche or kindergarten and learn some better things meant for babies. If u must know we are adult here and not dullies or babies. You just always confirm your level of imaturity, and I guess u've never quoted my thoughts wrong. Please stop murdering ENGLISH, Some better pple need it in their daily endeavours. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

Mr~Cork:

Chidi Mokeme look praud to be gay and the boy cant even act. his speaking english is a national this grace (no oofeinse)

Mr~Cork:

ok so wots with thise IBO gangarism? why is every ganging againsst me simply coz he IBO dad d.i,e? big deal.

U people need to consentrate on lookin for job, instead of comin to Nairaland to cry like fish. (no oofeinse)

obyann:

Can't you just leave this post? must you post rubbish here? angry angry angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2010
IYIN, madam is this nut free dom of speeeech? just becoz i air my view u want me ban? do i have to pliss u?

if u dont like my thread, just close yo eyes or go and look for foood to cook or plat to wash. do i have to like chidi momokekki

simply becoz he IBo or simply becoz he papa die? who cares, U dont, we dont , they dont and I dont.

the boy look like a crack head anyways and i dont watch his film. he need to do us a fabour by QUIT acting and go and use his moiney

to open a IBO spare part businesss (no ooofeinse)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2010
iyin, madam, by the way, its rudes womens with attitude like u that make good mens boycutt Nigerian womens.

You act like you are goooder than everyone. The sad thing is that i bet u dont eve has a man (no oofeinse)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Mr. Cock, No pointing trying to batter words with you. I mean its just obvious what you really are. LOL

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry you hear!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
cool. madam by the way, r u light skin & can u coook & cleen? am looking for a wife.

Also , do u gots Nyansh, booobsi plus extra thigh? cheers! tongue
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by oludashmi(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hmmnn lipsrsealed
Nigerians smiley
Every dead man had a gentle soul undecided
If this is how it works, there would be no need for hell fire cos pple say RIP even to dead armed robbers on the road
You all suddenly turned born-again on this thread but will start bashing each other as soon as you click off this thread
sad sad
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by billybaby: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sincerely speaking, it a pity Chidi and his sibblings lost thier dad but the most painful to me is the fact that Chidi at his age and level could not get to give the man a grand child irrespective of the fact that God fulfilled his blessing of 70 yrs on earth for the old man. As am reading the write up, in my mind I was thinking that Chidi could be among the last bs of the poor man. As it be now, even if the guys quit playing games with women , young and old alike, and settles down , it can never be the same cos the father was deprive the joy of his grand children from chidi's offsprings.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by favouredjb(f): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
Chidi has a daughter o,she shld be like ten now out of wedlock
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by vinmol: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr. cork is back on cheap drugs! silly thing!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Mr. Dumb Fellow (CORK)

ROTFLMAO,

OMG! I should ave known I was arguing with the wrong person. Please House I just went to Mr. Cork's profile, guess what I saw, hmmm the exact picture of what I thought he would be. I wasn't wrong afterall. Your picture depicts a true person of whom you are - like one ancient man from same kindred with MR. BONES. LOL. Or are u in any way related to him? Oh Jesus! what an hilarious picture, even, its shown that you're an active poster, yes! sure you are, with the way you post your senseless comment everyday dat will 4 sure make you an active poster, infact I suggest u should be given the POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010. imao. Please are u from Zimbabwe? Even the Zimbabwean don't look primitive as u are. Where did u get ur INTERNET CONNECTION from? I guess u use SOLAR Energy to generate connection. Eyaaaaaaaaa! Sowwwy u hear.

Ok, u like commenting and criticising, buh it doesn't make u a good critic/reviewer. This is an advice for you, that is if you don't mind. (BE FAST IN THINKING AND SLOW IN SPEAKING) need more? GOOD DAY!

Mr~Cork:

cool. madam by the way, r u light skin & can u coook & cleen? am looking for a wife.

Also , do u gots Nyansh, booobsi plus extra thigh? cheers! tongue

Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin (f<<<<<ilitrasy is a desease!!! typical nigeria black woman!! This is exactly why they alway fail there exams.

I ask her (A) and her reply was (B) and nut (A). Simple questions: do u gots Nyansh, boobsi plus extra thigh.

A simple yes of know is all we ask but instead, she had to reply like a village girl who never seen a aeroplane before,

NOW grow up, Be a lady and asnwer the gaddem questions, madam!! No wonder I quit datin black womens angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
the chick too damm rudes, no wonder she cant find a man & will never find man. by the way,Chidi Mokeme does not even no u,

althought I never had of him either undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by obyann(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin:

@ Mr. Dumb Fellow (CORK)

ROTFLMAO,

OMG! I should ave known I was arguing with the wrong person. Please House I just went to Mr. Cork's profile, guess what I saw, hmmm the exact picture of what I thought he would be. I wasn't wrong afterall. Your picture depicts a true person of whom you are - like one ancient man from same kindred with MR. BONES. LOL. Or are u in any way related to him? Oh Jesus! what an hilarious picture, even, its shown that you're an active poster, yes! sure you are, with the way you post your senseless comment everyday dat will 4 sure make you an active poster, infact I suggest u should be given the POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010. imao. Please are u from Zimbabwe? Even the Zimbabwean don't look primitive as u are. Where did u get your INTERNET CONNECTION from? I guess u use SOLAR Energy to generate connection. Eyaaaaaaaaa! Sowwwy u hear.

Ok, u like commenting and criticising, buh it doesn't make u a good critic/reviewer. This is an advice for you, that is if you don't mind. (BE FAST IN THINKING AND SLOW IN SPEAKING) need more? GOOD DAY

grrrrrrrrrrrrhhh. that picture almost made me throw up, is he a juju man in his village? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
obyann , madam i cannut even pronouse your name, i bet u a house girl (no ofeinse)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

the chick too damm rudes, no wonder she cant find a man & will never find man. by the way,Chidi Mokeme does not even no u,

althought I never had of him either undecided

Mr~Cork:

iyin (f<<<<<ilitrasy is a desease!!! typical nigeria black woman!! This is exactly why they alway fail there exams.

I ask her (A) and her reply was (B) and nut (A). Simple questions: do u gots Nyansh, boobsi plus extra thigh.

A simple yes of know is all we ask but instead, she had to reply like a village girl who never seen a aeroplane before,

NOW grow up, Be a lady and asnwer the gaddem questions, madam!! No wonder I quit datin black womens angry

Please would u try reviewing your comment before u post? I cant answer such question. I mean, it sound odd and dumb. What do you know by the way. butt and pu**y? Sorrry 4 u. You do ave a long way to go. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin , madam how the hell am I supose to get punny if i dont ask u question? gademmit.

who cares abut that IBO boy : chikidi Mokemimeke, who cares, u dont & i dont & we dont.

Simple question: u gots Nyansh, booobsi plus Extra thigh? hurry up dammit, my bus is comin. cheers!
angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MissyB3(f): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
Rotfl!!! Mr. Cork eh! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

obyann , madam i cannut even pronouse your name, i bet u a house girl (no ofeinse)

Yes! u wont dare pronounce her name, coz she's not a glorified cleaner like you. (Laughssssssssssssssssss)  You see what I was saying, u've just confirmed your illiteracy. Commonon, let me help break down the pronounciation for you o+b+y+a+n+n = obyann. Remember the good old primary days? C'mmn wise up. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by obyann(f): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ cork
you are a mad***m***n
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by fabj1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
mehn, my condolence goes to the Mokeme family. sad But it's a thing of joy rather than sorrow, my fellow xristains understand me.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
what kinda name is IYIN, obyann , Chidi Mokeme ? this okoro name are dificult to pronaunce, truss me.

whats wrong with callin yo sef Susan or sharan, or nilkky, or paula, or ola, or mary or julie? anyways from the way your type,

i can easily tell u a village girl, Also, why are IBO people always tryin to funkynize there names? (noofeince)
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Moves From 76th to 43rd Richest Man in the World / Victor Ad's Biography, Net Worth, Relationship, Girlfriend, Cars, Houses and mor / Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.