Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: (8895 Views)

Actor Chidi Mokeme Kidnapped And Beating Up / Actor Chidi Mokeme In Sex And Child Scandal With Habiba; A Married Woman / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
obyann:

@ cork
you are a mad***m***n

He's really gone Physco,

Abeg Mr. Cork no vex, I no go reply u again. But if u do, at your own detriment ooooh. Bush rotten meat. U spell like an European Lizard or worse still Mongo-Park Goat. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by kildran: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Iyin

Are u by any chance taking Cork seriously?? Just being laughing myself off. I hope you guys continue the banter, though with a friendly spirit behind whateva u write!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by obyann(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ iyin
Please let's not waste our precious time with this Mr Cork abi na Mr. Cover or whatever he calls himself. He is on NL doing busy-body grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Mr. Cork (Pork Meat)

keep posting am seeing, when u tired u go to sleep in your dunghill. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool wink wink wink

@Abyann, nah nah nah. not taking him criously. I ave got more precious time to keep. chaw
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
[color=#990000]obyann / IYIIN <<<<<<< Leasbians (no wonder they look like man) angry[/color]
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by hardbody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
Three things i'd like to say:

1.This death should not be news, there are several deaths that have gone uncelebrated in the front burners of our news media
2. At 72, the man has utilized his full quota on earth and even took 2 years of another man's quota (i think it is Cork's 2 years that has gone)
3. I sypmathize with the family of the bereaved with knowledge that a loss in death remains a grave and solemn issue and finally

There is a hope of resurrection, so no shaking,

Chidi, bury ur pop with style, i am made to believe u are a larger BWOY.

All the best.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
obyann / IYIIN <<<<<<< Leasbians (no wonder they look like man) angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
ok RIP to him daddy, although we r nut intrested, Chelsea v Liverpoool is news, not Chidi Mokeme!!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by kildran: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Iyin and Obyann

So what exactly do u have against Cork? What is yr definition of a cultured man? Since u think Cork falls below the bar. Not holding brief for anyone, seriously want to know what intelligent babes think.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
hardbody:

Three things i'd like to say:

1.This death should not be news, there are several deaths that have gone uncelebrated in the front burners of our news media
2. At 72, the man has utilized his full quota on earth and even took 2 years of another man's quota (i think it is Cork's 2 years that has gone)
3. I sypmathize with the family of the bereaved with knowledge that a loss in death remains a grave and solemn issue and finally

There is a hope of resurrection, so no shaking,

Chidi, bury your pop with style, i am made to believe u are a larger BWOY.

All the best.

@Hardbody, it's Cork's 2 yrs oooooo. Imagine, the old man get too much swaggs. THE MAN Come freestyle die with another person two years. Patiently awaiting Mr. Cork's OBITUARY. Take a High-Five Hardbody. Tumbs Up! lol
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
what did i do? undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin, madam I can tell u never been to London before by the way u types (no oofeince)
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
A cultured man should sound gentle, and doesn't talk carelessly in public forum.

I bliv u're cultured not only that, u are also keeping your dignity.

Would u pls lecture him, I'll pay the bills.

Thank you.
kildran:

@Iyin and Obyann

So what exactly do u have against Cork? What is yr definition of a cultured man? Since u think Cork falls below the bar. Not holding brief for anyone, seriously want to know what intelligent babes think.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
U comment carelessly, try to suture ur mouth and ur thoughts a lil. ok
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin:

U comment carelessly, try to suture your mouth and your thoughts a lil. ok

@mR. cORK

Mr~Cork:

what did i do? undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by iyin(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

iyin, madam I can tell u never been to London before by the way u types (no oofeince)

Yes! I ave not been to London, But gone to better Places. As a matter of fact, planning for my London Trip by December, 2010. Could u wish me well, so I can get u somfin while coming to ur ends. What's your favourite Chocolate?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr COrk <<<Culture man wink
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by TheSkipper(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
LOOOL @ Mr Cork

"village girl who hasnt seen aeroplane before" HAHAHAHA
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
iyin:

U comment carelessly, try to suture your mouth and your thoughts a lil. ok

big girls with big english, no wonder they cant find man undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
LMAO to Dr Corky and Iyin's banter.

@Iyin
Little did you know that Corky mean no harm. Dude is just a comedian (no oooooffience) tongue tongue
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by Jeezy: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
Yeah, and i saw a spider in my room today, angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by JUO(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
sorry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by bollybo: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
may his rest in perfect peace
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by andyanders: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Mr~Cork
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is this another IBO news?  do this people tink everyting is news?  so wot of he looosed his father, big deal.

Must IBO people make everytin news?  This is not ENUGU, this is Nairaland gademmmit!

YOU TO SAY ANOTHER IBO NEWS? LISTEN YOU WILL NEVER EVER GROW OLD IN YOUR LIFE. WITHIN A YEAR, YOUR OWN R.I.P WILL NOT BE NEWS AS YOU MUST NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE BE OLD ENOUGH TO SEE ANOTHER YEAR. IF YOU CANNOT ACCORD RESPECT TO THE DEAD, THEN YOUR TIME IS AT HAND. JUST WAIT AS YOU WILL NOT POST MORE OF SUCH COMMENT AGAIN.

CHIDI, MAY THE SOUL OF YOUR DEPARTED ONE REST IN PERFECT PEACE. THANK GOD YOU ARE BUSING YOUR FATHER AND NOT YOUR FATHER. TAKE HEART.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by nadneth: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

iyin, madam I can tell u never been to London before  by the way u types (no oofeince)

You are a complete fool. Cant even make out a single meaning from what you are writing. You've been to London before and look at the way you are writing. My little nephew who is in primary one and who has never been to London will write better than you,yet you claim to be in London. Ode like you.I've read through all your post (even in other threads) and noticed that you have not for once completed a single sentence correctly. Please, if you don't have anything to say or contribute just keep quite (no offense).

Back to topic:
My heartfelt condolence to the Mokeme family of Oba, Anambra state.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
andyanders/Nadneth <<<<< two IBO spokesmans spekin on behalf of IBO people!!

Thank que. , your ridiculous little IBO opinoin has now been noted, cheers!! wink
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
nadneth , madam did u just say yor likkle cousin is in london? which part? enugu?, Yes I no u seen London on TV BUT,

From the way you type, I can tell u have never been in a aeroplane before (no foofeinse) undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
yea, that reminds me, u people shuld QUIT cryin like childrens simply coz somebody d.i,e, , big deal

this is not Nigeria Movies, gademmit!! LIFE GO ON!!! angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by nadneth: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Think some peeps here need lecturing. Okay lets go to the classroom

Mr~Cork:

iyin, madam I can tell u never been to London before  by the way u types (no oofeince)

(1) u type and not u types
(2) no offense and not no oofeince

Mr~Cork:

andyanders/Nadneth  <<<<<  two  IBO spokesmans   spekin on behalf of IBO people!!

Thank  que.  ,   your ridiculous little  IBO opinoin has now been noted,   cheers!! wink

(3) Spokesmen and not spokesmans
(4) Opinion and not opinoin

Mr~Cork:

yea, that reminds me, u people shuld  QUIT cryin like childrens simply coz somebody d.i,e,   ,  big  deal

this is not Nigeria  Movies, gademmit!!  LIFE GO ON!!! angry

(5) Children and not childrens
(6) Life goes on and not Life go on

Mr~Cork:

nadneth , madam did u just say yor likkle  cousin is in london?  which part?  enugu?, Yes I no u seen London on TV BUT,

From the way you type, I can tell u have never been in a aeroplane before (no foofeinse) undecided

(7) Little cousin and not likkle cousin
(8 ) in an aeroplane and not in a aeroplane
, and so on and so on and so on

And you said you are in London?, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by MrCork26: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
nadneth , madam dont hate coz u cannut get Visa to London, and By the way,

I drives a BMW with alloy wills & i have moiney. Be nice to me and someday, u can have me all to yor sef , truss me!! wink
Re: Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: by engelbert(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
Chidi, i am so so sorry for your loss, you must feel pretty rotten, trust me, i know the feeling. May the good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well with his soul. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular love-vendor Of Nigerian Governors And Billionaires Revealed [PICS] / Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.