Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill (2273 Views)

Kidnappers Strike In Delta, Whisk Away Passengers Of Fully Loaded Agofure Bus & / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good morning Nairalander's, I am Freeman from Benin City. I am a satellite installer and technician. I have this device that I used to track satellite signals when I am installing Dstv for clients. The device (freesat satellite V8 finder) screen went bad last week and I sent it to lagos for screen replacement on the Good morning Nairalander's, I am Freeman from Benin City. I am a satellite installer and technician. I have this device that I used to track satellite signals when I am installing Dstv for clients. The device (freesat satellite finder) screen went bad last week and I sent it to lagos for screen replacement on the 14th.

The lagos technician fix it and then sent it as a waybill to me through Agofure motors in Iyana ipaja.

Agofure motors doesn't have any park in Benin City. The driver knows this and still went ahead to collect the goods and the waybill fee of ₦1000.

Since on Tuesday, the driver hasn't called me. I am calling him and he is not picking up my calls. The first time he picked up my calls, I explained to him who I am. He said he is in warri. I asked him why didn't he call me when he was passing Benin City. He just switched off the phone on me.
Right now he has refused to pick up my calls since he already knows my numbers.
His name is Divine Efe. His phone number is 08160200746.

I searched for their office numbers on Google and I saw two numbers which I called but none of them is connecting. Their office numbers
All their branches are using the same number yet it switch off.

Since last week I have not been able to do any work because my device is faulty. Now this driver is prolonging it by withhelding it and refusing to give it to me. Month will soon end and I haven't put up money for my rent and other bills together.
Please help me find this driver.

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Call your technician in Lagos to report him to their company there or get him arrested since he is the one that did the waybill
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Call your technician in Lagos to report him to their company there or get him arrested since he is the one that did the waybill

I have reported the matter to the man that did the waybill. He said that he sent one of his boys to go and do the waybill. By evening time I will call him again and ask him the position of things.
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
satelliteDISH:

I have reported the matter to the man that did the waybill. He said that he sent one of his boys to go and do the waybill. By evening time I will call him again and ask him the position of things.
what's the situation of things right now? If the matter isn't resolved, I want to take it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by samson07(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Your waybill is not with agofure, you can't blame them because you didn't go through their office, am sure the boy didn't give agofure your parcel. Ask the boss to get the truth from his boy. Maybe he pay road side drivers 500

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2019
samson07:
Your waybill is not with agofure, you can't blame them because you didn't go through their office, am sure the boy didn't give agofure your parcel. Ask the boss to get the truth from his boy. Maybe he pay road side drivers 500

Sir, it is Agofure motors park in iyana ipaja that the boy went to. I called the driver and he told me himself that he is driving for Agofure motors and he said that petrol tanker fell on the road along Ore and that the road has blocked. He said that he will pass Benin at night. He didn't call me.

The next morning of Wednesday, I called him and he said that he is in warri and that he will pass Benin before 9am. I called and called. He just switched off the phone.
Till now his phone line is not connecting.

All this while he hasn't called me since Tuesday, I am the one that has been calling him.
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
what's the situation of things right now? If the matter isn't resolved, I want to take it up.

Thank you Sir.
The technician name is Dontel Communications(07032415719). He is a known figure in The satellite installation and accessories WhatsApp group that I belong. He has done similar jobs for me in the past, but this time around he was careless to have sent one of his boys.

I called him yesterday Thursday evening he didn't pick up the phone so I chat with him on WhatsApp and he replied me

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Continuation of the chat...

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Now, Mr. Dontel said that he will travel out of lagos today Friday on the group chat. But he hasn't gone to the park himself to attend to me. See group chat screenshot...

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Thank you Sir.
The technician name is Dontel Communications(07032415719). He is a known figure in The satellite installation and accessories WhatsApp group that I belong. He has done similar jobs for me in the past, but this time around he was careless to have sent one of his boys.

I called him yesterday Thursday evening he didn't pick up the phone so I chat with him on WhatsApp and he replied me
How far? I have gotten in touch with Agofure management in warri and they don't seem to know this Efe Destiny at all.

And his number doesn't even ring.
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by kponkedenge(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
How much is a new one?
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
How far? I have gotten in touch with Agofure management in warri and they don't seem to know this Efe Destiny at all.

And his number doesn't even ring.

Thanks sir.

I have reported the issue to our association in the WhatsApp group. The admins and members. They all instructed Mr Dontel to go find the driver in the park at iyana ipaja.

He was able to locate The driver and he said that he lost his phone on that fateful day. He said that he has registered the package with their office in Port Harcourt.

Everybody in the group told him to do all his possible best to locate and retrieve the item for me or else replace it with a brand new one.

He called me yesterday that he has paid ₦2000 to the office in PH through transfer and that I will receive the item soon. Since yesterday 3pm till now I am yet to hear from the transport company in PH of which he didn't tell me their name.

If I eventually get it or a replacement, I will edit this topic and tender an apology to Agofure transport company.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Thanks sir.

I have reported the issue to our association in the WhatsApp group. The admins and members. They all instructed Mr Dontel to go find the driver in the park at iyana ipaja.

He was able to locate The driver and he said that he lost his phone on that fateful day. He said that he has registered the package with their office in Port Harcourt.

Everybody in the group told him to do all his possible best to locate and retrieve the item for me or else replace it with a brand new one.

He called me yesterday that he has paid ₦2000 to the office in PH through transfer and that I will receive the item soon. Since yesterday 3pm till now I am yet to hear from the transport company in PH of which he didn't tell me their name.

If I eventually get it or a replacement, I will edit this topic and tender an apology to Agofure transport company.
all right. You're within your limits to protest and truly Mr. Donald has the responsibility to provide your gadget.

Let me know about the develop including Mr Donald's number if things don't work out.

Hoping things get resolved soon.
Re: Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill by satelliteDISH(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
all right. You're within your limits to protest and truly Mr. Donald has the responsibility to provide your gadget.

Let me know about the develop including Mr Donald's number if things don't work out.

Hoping things get resolved soon.

God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promising UNN Graduate Dies While Playing Football, Friends Blame Hospital(photo / Man, 34, Arrested For Offering Oral S*x Services To Ladies / VIDEO: 17-year-old Girl Gets Shot In The Head Four Times By Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.